• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

ahzQKoc.jpg

It's More Fun In The Philippines Filipino Club

Welcome to PokeCommunity's Filipino Club! This club is for all Filipino PC users out there! If you are Filipino, half-Filipino, 25% Filipino, or any kind of Filipino, this club is for you!​

☆ Rules ☆

1. Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the FGC rules!
2. Respect and don't bully other members.
3. Always stay on topic!
4. This is a Filipino Club, but it is on an English forum, please speak in English at most times and speak Filipino in moderation. Provide translation if you do.
5. Have fun!

☆ Sign Up Sheet ☆

Username: Lady Gunner
Partner Pokemon: Bellossom

* If the location is not on the Philippines, state your hometown

☆ Member List ☆

Lady Gunner
Shadowraze
Daniel Evans
Bourne-mouth
Ink Heart
Briar
SkittishHeart
nasonex
Altomare
joeyhuab
Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Psystar63
Reminiscing
Jaypz
Alge
robin22gongon
mmmk
Laugh
ImKris
Kirito-Kun
h0tshot1025
IvanSky07
oks.pikachu
Don Juan
Mithel_Celestia
DaydreamsAway
Treetwig
destinedjagold
FiersomeLucia

Partner Pokemon to be added

That's all! The topic of the week is:

Who will you vote in the Senatorial Elections? (If you are underage, who would you vote if you had the chance)

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Username: Daniel Evans
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Larvesta
School Level: Grade 7

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Daniel Evans
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Larvesta
School Level: Grade 7

Daniel Evans... You're Accepted! you are now our Vice President! :)

Now for everyone to know here's our current topic!
Would you like to always have suspended classes due to inclement weather or not? Explain Why.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Username: mavy42
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: Grade 5( Yeah! I'm that young. What did you expect?)
Topic: Would you like to always have suspended classes due to inclement weather or not? Explain Why. It depends, if it's not brownout I'd rather go to school because it's too hot at home. If not, yehey! I will be able to play!

tajaros di ko mag-oonline hanggang Friday ah pero todo-todo ako friday-sunday!

Translation: I will not be online till Friday but I'll play nonstop from Friday-Sunday!

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: mavy42
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: Grade 5( Yeah! I'm that young. What did you expect?)
Topic: Would you like to always have suspended classes due to inclement weather or not? Explain Why. It depends, if it's not brownout I'd rather go to school because it's too hot at home. If not, yehey! I will be able to play!

tajaros di ko mag-oonline hanggang Friday ah pero todo-todo ako friday-sunday!

Translation: I will not be online till Friday but I'll play nonstop from Friday-Sunday!

mavy42...You're...Accepted! :) You are now are Chief Justice! :)

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years

Eto na ung banner. :P
(Translation: Here's the banner. :P)
Spoiler:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years

Eto na ung banner. :P
(Translation: Here's the banner. :P)
Spoiler:

Aw, ang ganda pre salamat! :)

Translation:
Oh, it's great, thanks! :)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Just a reminder to make sure that posts add to discussion as well (so not just saying 'welcome to the club/thanks/etc').

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Just a reminder to make sure that posts add to discussion as well (so not just saying 'welcome to the club/thanks/etc').

Thanks, for your reminder I really appreciate that... :)

Again Here's our current topic... :)

Would you like to always have suspended classes due to inclement weather or not? Explain Why.

I also forgot to answer my own topic xD

- Para sa akin ok lng masuspende ang mga klase basta hindi brownout o kaya bumabaha d2 sa aamin, pag ganon ang nagyari pipiliin ko na lang pumasok o kaya matulog sa higaan... :)

Translation:
- For me it'll be ok for classes to be suspended but, if there's a brownout and flash floods here, I would rather go to school or just go to my bed and sleep! xD

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Para sakin, yes and no. Kase sayang tuition fee kapag walang pasok pero masaya rin kse puro computer lang tsaka tulog. xD
(Translation: In my opinion, yes and no. Because the money we paid for is wasted when classes are suspended but I'm happy cause all I do is no work and all play. xD)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, guys new topic... :)

What do you think about the new K-12 system?

I think it's a dumb Idea just saying "K-12 is now approved!" dafu- We don't even have enough classrooms, books, computers, and teachers, the government should have though about this more! :)

mavy42

Years
I'm back!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm back after a long,long time. (Is it that long?) My periodic test just finished yesterday so I have too much time on the computer and guys dont forget the awesome 4-Day Vacation from August 18 to 21! Woohoooo!!! I'ma work on my hack now! Hope all of you are safe after the flood! Nothing happened to me! Thank God!
What do you think about the new K-12 system? :
It is too much annoying! Dafuq! We have few classrooms, teachers and many other things in school. The government didn't even think about it! Another year means more tuition fee for us instead that we are now working! They want us to be like America's system. America is like that because they have enough educational resources. This idea is stupid and it sucks! Basically, it's SH*T!

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm back after a long,long time. (Is it that long?) My periodic test just finished yesterday so I have too much time on the computer and guys dont forget the awesome 4-Day Vacation from August 18 to 21! Woohoooo!!! I'ma work on my hack now! Hope all of you are safe after the flood! Nothing happened to me! Thank God!
What do you think about the new K-12 system? :
It is too much annoying! Dafuq! We have few classrooms, teachers and many other things in school. The government didn't even think about it! Another year means more tuition fee for us instead that we are now working! They want us to be like America's system. America is like that because they have enough educational resources. This idea is stupid and it sucks! Basically, it's SH*T!

Yeah you said it... :)

Lucky you, My periodical exam's are until tommorow... :( Now that sucks...xD

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
K-12 sucks. We, the students, don't like it and we don't have enough resources for it. Even now the public schools the government are trying to provide lack teachers with enough education to pass it on to the next generation. Unfortunately, I managed to be included. Being a Grade 7 student sucks! First Year sounds better and more... professional. Pikachu needs a hug! :(
tumblr_m54gr4bzAg1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
Username: Bourne-mouth
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Salamence
School Level: 4th year High School

Like everyone else, I hated it. Apparently, our nitwit president wants us to copy America's education system. That's where he fails.

Personally, I don't think this is gonna work. It's just going to bear frustration. The amount of years a student has to take up in the school does not determine whether a student would fail at life or rock the whole world.

Not to mention the multiplied expenses. That's just what's coming out of that crap. While I may have "escaped".

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Bourne-mouth
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Salamence
School Level: 4th year High School

Like everyone else, I hated it. Apparently, our nitwit president wants us to copy America's education system. That's where he fails.

Personally, I don't think this is gonna work. It's just going to bear frustration. The amount of years a student has to take up in the school does not determine whether a student would fail at life or rock the whole world.

Not to mention the multiplied expenses. That's just what's coming out of that crap. While I may have "escaped".

Bourne-mouth... You're....ACCEPTED!

You are now are very first Senator.... xD

Yeah, I know what you mean the government should have raise funds first for schools, due to the lack of books, computer, classrooms, chairs,etc...

And remember that we let a country borrow at least as I remember it A Billion Pesos from us?! They should have gave those to schools and poor people! :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
Oh nice. I'm a Senator. Reminds me of Defensor-Santiago. You guys all know how awesome she is. :)

If only I had her attitude, I'd go headfirst and confront ABNoy head to toe.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Oh nice. I'm a Senator. Reminds me of Defensor-Santiago. You guys all know how awesome she is. :)

If only I had her attitude, I'd go headfirst and confront ABNoy head to toe.

Hahahaha! WAAAA! xD

She really cracks me up... xD (Also she's quite good with pick up lines... xD)

mavy42

Years
yeah Bourne-mouth Defensor-Santiago was so awesome especially during the impeachment. Our president is really ABNoy as you said especialy when he let a country borrow at least as I remember it A Billion Pesos from us. Good thing! I didn't vote for him! He's a president who's all talk!

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I had a hunch that Abnoy is using his parents' legacies as a cover up for his useless presidency.

Even if his SONA had that "valuability", it did little to convince my arse.

All he cares about is Grace Lee.

Ever heard that pickup line,

"Sana Grace Lee nalang tayo!"
'Bakit?"
"Kasi para satin ang atensyon nya" Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back