• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haihai~

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
Years
  • Hello! I'm Roseli (Abbie will work too). I was looking for a forum to join and ended up here. :3 I'm not new to Pokemon, and I have OR, Y, White 2 (unfinished), and Platinum (unfinished). My favorite Pokemon are Furfrou, Goodra, Dedenne, Ampharos, and Azumarill, but I love pretty much every Pokemon. ^-^ I also like anime, especially SAO and Madoka Magica. :D I also play Minecraft and Bravely Default, and a little bit of Super Smash Bros. Well thats all I can think of to put here so... I'm looking forward to meeting you all~! ^-^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awww you seem really cute. Gooood morning Roseli! hope you're enjoying the games and it's a pleasure having you on the forums! I'm Dragon! I'm working on replaying Pokemon Platinum myself and it's a fine game indeed. Oh and I love Ampharos, Goodra and Azumarill too! Such wonderful pokemon~!

Heyhey, Bravely Default is a wonderful game; you've heard of Bravely Second right? It's coming out next year and I'm pretty excited for it! Aha but hopefully they'll say more at today's E3. Anywho, have a grand time, and if you need a hand with anything, you can contact me via VMs or PMs anytime! Have fun and I hope you and I will be great friends~!

Years
  • You seem pretty awesome. :D; I love cute Pokemon like those and am also quite into SAO and Madoka. Madoka especially made me cry and the music was amazing.. but lately I feel like they've been milking the series too much? Not sure if you've seen the last movie but what happened there seemed so out-of-character for some of the magical girls.

Aaanyways welcome, Roseli, good to have you here. Looking forward to having you post around as I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute. Enjoy!

Years
  • Your avatar/sig is soooooooo cute, and welcome to PC Roseli! (love the name)

I noticed you seem to be a Kalos fan based on most of your fave Pokemon, but they are still awesome choices nonetheless since we share the cute love in common here. As the others have likely mentioned, there's so much to be spoilt for choice as far as discussions go, but since you play a lot of games maybe check out our Video Games board when you get the chance to. It's active and totally booming with E3 being on right now.

Anyways, looking forward to see you posting and I hope everything goes well. Do visit my profile anytime if you are interested in making a new friend or just want someone to talk to!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Abbie! I really like Ampharos and Azumarill too, they're some of my favourites in Gen 2. I play Minecraft and Smash myself sometimes, and I've also played the demo of Bravely Default and really liked it, and will probably be picking either it or Bravely Second up sometime in the future. I also like watching anime too from time to time. Check out the Anime and Manga board if you'd like to discuss whatever you've seen.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here, and just PM/VM me if you want someone to talk to. =3

Years
  • Hi!!! Roseli ^.^ I LOVE Azumarill and Goodra. I adore fairy and dragon type Pokemon! I also enjoy anime. But I mostly watch the staples such as Naruto and Inyuyasha {XD}

Years
  • Wow you love a bit of everything don't ya Roseli? Games, anime, Pokemon, some more games, basically everything cool lol.

So what generation did you start Pokemon? I personally started in 4th gen with Pokemon Pearl and I've never looked back. It was loads of fun and I enjoyed the stuff Platinum brought to the table as well.

SAO and Madoka Magica are such great animes! Although I felt that only the first half of SAO was good. Alfheim was disappointing imo. >.< What'd you like most about them?

Anyways have a great time here and I hope I see you around!

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • @Dragon ~ Yes, I have heard of Bravely Second. :3 Sadly I think they're done announcing new games for today... :c Thank you for the welcome~!

@Sheep ~ I haven't seen the new movie yet, but my friend has, and she was disappointed after watching it... :c Anywho, thank you for welcoming me~!

@Hikamaru ~ Thanks ;) I love Dedenne :3 And I'll definitely check out the Video Game forums :P Thank you for welcoming me~

@striderviper ~ I'm definitely going to check out the Anime/Manga boards, as there's some Manga I like too ;) Thank you for the welcome~!

@MHMA3000 ~ A friend of mine's been wanting me to watch Naruto, maybe I will sometime after I finish SAO :3 Thank you for welcoming me~!

@Fun Size ~ Yeah, I like a lot of things :P I actually started last year with a free X copy I got from Club Nintendo. I thought it seemed interesting, and I pretty much fell in love with it~
    I personally liked the first half better as well, though I also like the season I'm currently watching with GGO :3 I love pretty much every aspect of Madoka Magica, though Kyubey kinda freaks me out O-o Thank you for the welcome~!

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hi roseli, great to have you on board, how did you come to choose PokeCommunity as your chosen PokeHome?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Hey there, lady!

Might I say, your account looks lovely for only being here a couple of days! Where did you get that Dedenne signature?

I think you're gonna fit here fine. If you ever want to just goof around and stuff, I suggest Pokemon Trivia or the Playground. But PokeCommunity has tons of stuff and accommodates people of all tastes. Don't be afraid to poke your head in somewhere and just start posting. :)​

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • @Archy ~ I'm definitely going to check out all the Pokemon threads, and if I ever need help I'll be sure to message you~! Thank you for the welcome!

@GoldLuxray ~ Hmm... Well, I kinda went inactive on my other forum, and I found myself wanting a kind of change of scenery. So I thought this place would be perfect. c: Thank you for welcoming me~

@Kiyoshi The Polar Bear ~ Thanks~ I found my signature on DeviantArt after searching for stuff to use as my theme. I saw it and was super happy when I saw the artist provided a download for it. :3 I'm sure I'll like it here too~ Thanks for the welcome!

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome Rosei. I love your signature. If you want to talk about pokemon Y there is the pokemon Y section and the same is for all of the other generations so you can complete your pokedex quickly. There are also pokemon clubs if you really like a certain pokemon type you can Always join a club. I hope you stay around.

Back