• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

DeadAlien

Sup
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
Hello. This place seems really cool, so I decided to make an account. I really enjoyed Pokemon a lot when I was younger and have recently gotten back into it (mostly the battling).
I really don't know what else to say, I'm pretty laid back/boring. But yeah, see you all around :')

Years
Oh hey I saw you posting around a lot so looks like you are getting the hang of things. Anyways, great to have you here Dead!

And yeah, PC is really awesome so no wonder you decided to join today and no matter if you're new to Pokemon or a veteran fan you'll always feel accepted here. Competitive battling is popular here, in fact we even have our own Showdown server so do consider checking it out when you get the chance.

That aside, enjoy your time here and I'll be sure to continue seeing you!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
seems you've gotten the hang of posting around the forum. anyways, welcome to pc. if you like battling, you should check out the pokemon showdown server. it's a lot of fun and sometimes i'm on there. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
Oops a little late, but hey DeadAlien! Welcome to PC! I love your avatar... and your location. :P

I'm not too big on the competitive side of battling myself, but there's a lot of people here that are and like other people have said, you should definitely check out the Showdown server. And if you ever need help with team building, you should check out the Battling and Team Building Section.

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to talk VM me! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiii there! Glad that you've made your account and took the time to be with us today; I'm Dragon! I really enjoy Pokemon a lot too, and I'm glad that you've came back to the games! I hope to see you around! Ooooh, and maybe we can become really great pals! n_n If you need help with anything or just want to chat sometime, I'm always happy to respond to PMs! Have a great weekend!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! I'm not that interested in competitive battling, but if you'd like to learn more you can always check the Battling and Team Building board. We also have a Showdown server if you wanna check it out. Also, why not tell us what your favourite pokémon is just for fun?

Hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome To the PC, I really like your avatar! You should definitly check out the showdown server, It is great. Anyways You can Always VM me if you have any questions or just want to chat!

Years
Aw no you don't seem boring, anyone who decides to join PC and become active is cool in my book. ;p Welcome, Alien! Awesome to meet you~

Hope you've been settling in nicely since it's been a few days and stick around. n~n if you need anything I'm always happy to help myself. See you!

Back