• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Yet another Lucario Fake~*

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
lucario.jpg

Card by me, art by Ken Sugimori (edit by me), blank by Fangking.

Enjoy.

Cidinho

STILL working on a user title
Years
The font used for "10+" is incorrect. There are too many spaces on the Poké-BODY... The background's blue thing is not cool.

In general, it's cool.. I could print some and sell ~jokes~

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
I did too - it was probably because he was revealed before Rioru, everyone probably thought Rioru was a Baby Pokémon. ;) You're not the only one who made that mistake, don't worry.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
Years
Rioru IS a Baby Pokémon, just because it can't breed (like all of Baby Pokémon), while Lucario can.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
It is?

...*checks*

...It is, and all...

Oops. :P What a mistake-a to make-a. Sorry everybody...I'm silly. :P

That's weird, why would Nintendo introduce a Basic and its Baby in the same generation?

Years
The font used for "10+" is incorrect. There are too many spaces on the Poké-BODY... The background's blue thing is not cool.

In general, it's cool.. I could print some and sell ~jokes~
Ok you n00b. The "+" is very faint. not the Font. If you've used Adobe Photoshop, you will understand that it auotmatically justifies your font. Thats called a Holosheet..
Flame That is a perfectly good card, there is nothing wrong with that

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
Ok you n00b. The "+" is very faint. not the Font. If you've used Adobe Photoshop, you will understand that it auotmatically justifies your font. Thats called a Holosheet..
Flame That is a perfectly good card, there is nothing wrong with that
---
Ok Blennix... I think than you was a little harsh... Cidinho don't offended to Flameclaw in anyway, he only gave his opinion
I don't want start a fight so I will change the topic and I will focus in the Flameclaw's card...

Well guy, you card is pretty cool! A good point is the fact of the simple background do stand out to lucario (with the holosheet)... however this is a disvantage if you don't use the Holosheet... in that case the card it will looked so monochromatic

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
On the contrary, I would be quite annoyed to find a real card in the FAKE CARD forum...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
---
Ok Blennix... I think than you was a little harsh... Cidinho don't offended to Flameclaw in anyway, he only gave his opinion
I don't want start a fight so I will change the topic and I will focus in the Flameclaw's card...

Well guy, you card is pretty cool! A good point is the fact of the simple background do stand out to lucario (with the holosheet)... however this is a disvantage if you don't use the Holosheet... in that case the card it will looked so monochromatic

Eh? Adept read that guy's post again, he DID offend FC, *Very Angry*

Anyway, great work man, possibly one of your best cards yet;)
I especially like the pokebody lol

Back