• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
so if you released the english ver is it the same as the beta 3 in brazil ver?

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I have a question. In the Scrapbox, I saw a thread which has the same screenshots as yours, and it has a download. Why didn't you put the Download in the First Post? Also, if you were to put FR OW's in the Hack, you'd better use the same Palettes.
1. Like Rejnbo stated, it was an old version. 2. Err...No. That would mess up all the Ruby OWs palettes.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Thanks for all the comments,
and the fact that esiste beta 3,
but I am repeating everything the 0 and improving a lot so the next beta will be much better,
here the images of INHORE WOODS, before the 1° Gym pokemon, she and huge trees with giants, inhabited by many insects pokemons be? they do not have a Queen?
and might notice the new animated? the water (FR)
Credits: Kyledove, Saurav, Pey!, Sergei! And the Ozumas
inhorewoodsbg1.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Wow i love those screens wesley they are awesome. Um and are those spider nets in the trees ? i also like honny combs ( or how are they called) awesome.
Feel free to ask if you need any help :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2016
I like what im seeing. But youre not going to make an english version for this? Goodluck then.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
I really like this hack everything looks very nice well done and proffesional
(This might even win hack of the week)

pokemad

Self taught hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Nice screens can't understand wat ur saying though

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Impressive looking. And, even when I dont know portuguese (though spanish and portuguese are quite similar), it'd be interesting to play it (so I dont have to wait for a translation ^_^)
I was gonna ask if you could upload that B3, but, you said you are improving stuff, I'll wait patiently then :)

As always, hope you can put an equivalent effort in scripting as you are putting in the graphical part.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
I sorta comprhend this but the hack looks amazing. If its okay may i be a beta tester?

I sorta understand some spanish.

Wesley FG

Years
Thanks for all the comments I am no time to meet everyone, excuse me, and Zel to hack tera scripts entirely new and more complex, which will last a beta opinion trash, close the new.
News!!
FAN's BAR's
pkmlpbaraz6mv2.png

pokemonlightplatiniumveem5.gif
]
05ty4.gif

NEWS!

Changes
First modifications, the continent will suffer new to radical changes en its mapeado will surigirão city and routes. , It will appear new rivals, I changed a little tile of the teia of spider, now me seems well better, I changed palleta of the water, now the this clearest one, I changed tiles of the PokeMart, and also of the GYM that had now been very better and are 100% of my authorship, and an acknowledgment on the new minis sprites (Overwoods) terõ now the main colors of FR, some will be of FR modified with the aparecencias of D/P, others will be completely new.

lp1tr3.png

Inhore City
Finally, the modifications and great changes in the city of 1°Gym, now it possesss a Pokémon University, where they will be able to obtain the new National Dex (script), Building, and One criadoro of Combee's for the production en wide scale of Honey (exportation), it is a very important city for the continent. E much "Quests" will be carried through there.

lp2fu5.png

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: PoKéMoN LiGtH PlAtInUm::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-----------------------------Always Evolving--------------

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow, very impressive new updates, Wesley FG!
The idea of an "attack" of Combee's is a very good one. Maybe the honey combs can use a little work, though.
Also, the "Pokémon University" look impressive as well!

I wish you luck with this. ;)

Wesley FG

Years
THanks Infernal Contraption, all post

BIG NEWS

New Rote
Hello, everyone as you have noticed before the last update? The (yesterday) I was 2 weeks and half, without appearing in the community that was because some of my problems, in providing, and I was thinking of new ideas, because almost any idea that I think and I already hesitate to see another hack, and I had said all the "emerging?" the new routes and cities across the continent Zheri, What mysteries this great continent to wait?
and power? observe the two new mini 100% mine, the cawboy and cawgirl, based on the D / P, but the exact size of GBA, s? how much new detail ent? observe the well, and the color of the water was more excurecida .
scrrens some of the route:
lp1dw8.png

MirandCity
A completely new city, she is in the swamp, (above the water), some surpres you waiting for The around, the tiles are all edited by min, credits the kyledove and TBpro and Zeikku the tiles from flying edited by min and the pallet are mine,
I hope you like it,
lp2dz9.png

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Wow! Great updates, I really like the tiles inserted. I wish your graphical work, is as good as your scripting. Great hack!
Good luck.

Roxas!!

Universo DS
Years
Hi = D The hack is being very well as I told you just before you have to change something ... make more maps XD I see it remains so well I want to play the beta 3.5 > _ < Greetings

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice great update :D i love the OW of snorlax :D and everything GL i cant wait to play the beta :D

Wesley FG

Years
thanks for all coments
NEWS

Well staff, to work quite slowly and slowly I want the next beta is unforgettable, I want everything done well, so even slower to work well, and also, I no BUG, I msm I will review some thousand times to make sure none BUG,
now they make a new entry:
pklpnl1.png

Back