• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Okay, people on this thread seriously need to use search thread function or at least read previous posts...

man exp bugs didint fixed ? :(
for Grotle lvl 38 iv got only 250 exp !!!
Yes, it is NOT fixed, will maybe be.

and can someone explain me why electabuzz IS CHANGING GENDER VIA EVOLUTION
Probably Electivire has 100% female, no one cares. ;)

and geting minus 3 levels !?
I already explained this tons of time and even provided you guys with explanation and AGAIN someone asked...
For the 1,094,489th time it's common Ruby glitch.
For the second time: It's because growth rates of evolutions are different (again thanks Banjora for clearing that out =))

You want that kingdra right?Well to me,it's not worth it since you can get a lapras at seanport but if you don't want a lapras you can always surf in upper seanport :P
Well Kingdra is pretty epic for its special attack I don't find it weird that people want it =D

How do i face the gym leader in DarDusk?
Im in the gym, but whats the series of portals i have to go through to get to the leader?

can someone please help with the portals in the dardusk gym?
Im following Birdie's walkthrough but his guide doesn't work with this gym...

seriously, i just need help finding the freaking gym leader!
Can ANYONE help?!?!?
Just try, you will find a way eventually ;)

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Could someone please email me the working rom? It'll take like 2 minutes of your time.
I've literally tried everything suggested and just get the white screen.
My email is: [email protected] (****** email I made when I was 13 is ******.) if anyone's kind enough to actually send me the .gba file.

EDIT: Someone sent me the .gba file, thank god.

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
Could someone please email me the working rom? It'll take like 2 minutes of your time.
My email is: [email protected] (****** email I made when I was 13 is ******.) if anyone's kind enough to actually send me the .gba file.

google : 0907 - pokemon - ruby version (u) (v1.0) 4shared

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Please help , I got both ice smash and focus punch learned by Lucario but when I stand in front of the huge rock . It does not do anything. How to smash the rocks ?

Years
If people have trouble getting the rom or patching just go to Wesley's website and download the .gba version he uploaded there.

It is not gba version I downloaded it, its a patch.

Still stuck at the missing 7th gym leader. :(

Wow use quick search I think there are 10000000 posts about it. And if you are playing eng version, read what trainers tell you OMG.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
where can I get the HM2-fly?

I could not find it, and i'm in Lauren region now...
Uh buddy,if you can cheat your way to get fly thats the only way,if you can't/choose not to,your screwed :P

Okay, people on this thread seriously need to use search thread function or at least read previous posts...
Well Kingdra is pretty epic for its special attack I don't find it weird that people want it =D
Thank you,another person that is getting sick of the same question over and over, and I don't think it's weird people want a kingdra,I actually love kingdras, I just like lapras more and I found it more useful :)

I already tried that too, did not work either. So i guess i wont be able to play this hack. Sorry.
Okay I'm sick of this..
CHANGE YOUR SAVE TYPE FLASH TO 128K

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Uh buddy,if you can cheat your way to get fly thats the only way,if you can't/choose not to,your screwed :P

Thank you,another person that is getting sick of the same question over and over, and I don't think it's weird people want a kingdra,I actually love kingdras, I just like lapras more and I found it more useful :)

Okay I'm sick of this..
CHANGE YOUR SAVE TYPE FLASH TO 128K

I just done that and still did not change anything so i am over this. Still white screen.

Never mind, i just got it. It was some setting and i had to delete the save file then reload rom and it worked. Always the stupid stuff.

Last edited:

Garuthebest24

Pokemon Freak
Years
In What town Do i get each Tm that acts as Hm's. and im stuff can u help me with this i am stuck.I somehow manage to get ice smash before fire storm how do i get fire storm.

he im the one that sent u the gba file XD does it work?

Don't worry, it's my pleasure to answer questions asked by newbies.
Anyways, the new English Beta 2 ends right after you beat Thomas, (4th badge)
or Auric, in the final Beta 3.

I think that you might be true on that point.

Can u help with something in which town do i get each tm that act's as an hm and im stuck. i managed to get ice smash before firestorm. plz help im stuck

Last edited:
Years
when do you actually get dive & waterfall & where?

and so far the only things I have encountered were the tiles you could not work on(the ones that were mention in earlier posts, and in Steam's Base it has a few tile you can't walk over.), and a few trainers tell you about a certain pokemon that they own and they don't even have them.

Back