• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrestor

Dunno^^
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 10, 2009
i cant get to down pour city i used surf and got to a ice cave or something like that. but there is a glitch and i cant get out of it pls help me

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
hey, i missed a couple of event such as the cherrygroove city but i already finish the the 4E's... how do i get in into the Cherrygroove City.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I also saw in the video of a new song and in Guardia town and a new boy charatecter and you get frozen and get back to Guardia town. Is that part of beta 2? Or the new updates are in beta 1 right now?

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
I keep trying to catch Mewtwo or any of the legendary birds before the E4 because I read in the legendary Pokemon guide that you don't need to beat the E4, just get eight badges.
Do you have to beat the E4 before being able to capture Mewtwo and those guys? Or am I forgetting to do something?
Sorry if this has been asked before, it's just that I can't read through 74 pages...

hyper1210

Inforce Hack/Crack Team Owner
Years
おい! DestinedJagold!
どのように救助 Giratina レンジャーズで行くのですか?​

If you don't understand this.. maybye this might help..​

¡Eh!! Destined Jagold!!
¿Cómo va usted a Giratina en los Rangers de rescate?

If your lazy to translate it yourself here:

Where do you get Giratina?​

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Now I know ( even if you didn't post yet ) that beta 2 is ready but, your testing the game so it works fine so we can play it. So if your done testing the game, please make a new download link for beta 2.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What level do the usual "evolve by trading" pokemon evolve at in this game?

usually above 35...

i cant get to down pour city i used surf and got to a ice cave or something like that. but there is a glitch and i cant get out of it pls help me

screenshot, if you may~

Thanks Destinedjagold. But i dont no where the cinnabar island is. Thanks please answer too

surf right from Retazo City...

hey, i missed a couple of event such as the cherrygroove city but i already finish the the 4E's... how do i get in into the Cherrygroove City.

go in front of Mt. Pyre's cave...

I also saw in the video of a new song and in Guardia town and a new boy charatecter and you get frozen and get back to Guardia town. Is that part of beta 2? Or the new updates are in beta 1 right now?

that's for beta 2...
Unfortunately, the freezing script's in the 'planning stage'...
it'll have a 50% chance to be inserted in beta 2 'cause it causes some glitches...

pls help cant find cinnebar

see and read my reply to deathslayer...

I keep trying to catch Mewtwo or any of the legendary birds before the E4 because I read in the legendary Pokemon guide that you don't need to beat the E4, just get eight badges.
Do you have to beat the E4 before being able to capture Mewtwo and those guys? Or am I forgetting to do something?
Sorry if this has been asked before, it's just that I can't read through 74 pages...

no idea but try finishing the Shadow lugia final event in Vermillion...

How to raise the attack, not the defence?

buy some items in Retazo City's mart...

I cant find the Tower of Fate in Rescue Rangers. Where is it??!!??!

read the previous posts or use the search button...

おい! DestinedJagold!
どのように救助 Giratina レンジャーズで行くのですか?​

If you don't understand this.. maybye this might help..​

¡Eh!! Destined Jagold!!
¿Cómo va usted a Giratina en los Rangers de rescate?

If your lazy to translate it yourself here:

Where do you get Giratina?​

Blue Path Cave. Go south from Polaris town and you'll be in Blue Path, then go right and then surf right and you'll be in Blue Path cave.
Or go to Downpour City, head left and surf up in Rose Path...

Woah hold on there Jagold,I cant get to heatran the guide says its in Fire Cave i tot its entei in fire cave so what shud we do?

probably you should finish the Shadow Lugia final event in Vermillion...

Now I know ( even if you didn't post yet ) that beta 2 is ready but, your testing the game so it works fine so we can play it. So if your done testing the game, please make a new download link for beta 2.

of course I'll put a link...

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
i just looked at the op and saw that you were meant to rescuse blitz before doing the mt.pyre event. but i havn't and when i go to johto it won't let me go to cherry grove, will this effect the story massively since i never rescued blitz?
and is there a way to do the rescue blitz bit?

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2009
what do u do after u beat the gym leader in silk wind town and beat the trainer in bouquet fields...in pokemon ruby destiny LOG?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i just looked at the op and saw that you were meant to rescuse blitz before doing the mt.pyre event. but i havn't and when i go to johto it won't let me go to cherry grove, will this effect the story massively since i never rescued blitz?
and is there a way to do the rescue blitz bit?

Not really. it won't affect the story...

what do u do after u beat the gym leader in silk wind town and beat the trainer in bouquet fields...in pokemon ruby destiny LOG?

destinedjagold said:

dm34n4.jpg

> Play the whole Chapter 1 of the story of LoG...
> Ends: After getting the first symbol(second time around)...
> Partially tested...

---oOo---​

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I knew you were making a link for beta 2. I just thought you would change the beta 1 link into the beta 2 link. Were you really going to do that? Or are going to make a another link on a different page.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
How to get to TABULIT town (7th badge)? Becoude I'm stuck beetwen Green Valey and Relatzo Town.. Do I have to go to Mt. Pyre and fight with Dark Lugia or what?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I knew you were making a link for beta 2. I just thought you would change the beta 1 link into the beta 2 link. Were you really going to do that? Or are going to make a another link on a different page.

be patient.
it'll be available when it's ready.
and it depends on the flow of time if I'll remove beta 1 or leave it with beta 2...

How to get to TABULIT town (7th badge)? Becoude I'm stuck beetwen Green Valey and Relatzo Town.. Do I have to go to Mt. Pyre and fight with Dark Lugia or what?

from Retazo City, go right to Lust Path and then south to Pyre path and south to Cyan path and enter the forest there and you'll make it to Tabuli Town.
That is, of course, if you're done with the Cherrygrove City event...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Great thanks:) I have one more qestion.. does pokemon like sneasel, murkrow, onyx evolve on some level or I need dusk stone etc.. (I'm asking becouse I can't find this items atm)??

--ok, what I know now evolutions of sneasel and murkrow are not obtainable, couse they are from 4 gen, aren't they? However I have another qestion is Crobat obtainable? Becouse my golbat is on 46 level, trained from lvl 5, and other pokes which evolves by happiness evolve much faster? So can I have Crobat in this game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back