• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Thank you for this wonderful Hack :)
I really enjoy this refreshing new setting, there should be more Hack´s like this :)

Just to contribute something, after I defeated Wattson, the full Quest arround New Mauville City reseted and now I have to defeat him again. I am not sure, if I did something wrong, or if it´s a common bug.

Thank´s again for this great Hack.
And sorry for my bad english :P
I don't think this is a bug. You know when you first face off against Wattson, his team is super powered up where you cannot defeat him. When you go white out you have to shut some generator so that his team becomes normal. After that you have to battle him again.

It tells me that it can't be patched. Help?
You need to change your Ruby ROM and then retry patching with it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Yo, I've just beat the Elite Four (a few times) and I've still not received the message walking south after I leave the building, so I can't go to the sewers. I've been searching for answers on what to do and as far as I know I can't progress my game any further what's wrong with this is it some type of glitch or? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
So I flew to dewford, dived under a dock, and then I saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock, it was a Rock Lobster!
And then I caught it and now I'm trapped underwater as it won't let me dive out. Someone please help

Years
So I flew to dewford, dived under a dock, and then I saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock, it was a Rock Lobster!
And then I caught it and now I'm trapped underwater as it won't let me dive out. Someone please help
You should have read first post. Anyways use walk through walls cheats to get out if you can

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I don't think this is a bug. You know when you first face off against Wattson, his team is super powered up where you cannot defeat him. When you go white out you have to shut some generator so that his team becomes normal. After that you have to battle him again.

Thank´s for the reply. I did fight him in his powered-up version, than shut down the generator and beat him in his depowered form. But directly after this the quest reseted and I had to do it all over again.

After my extra cycle of the quest everything has worked as intended and I could continue :)
I still thank you for the reply ;) I post more "bugs" if I find them :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
what was Chocwork-D ever going to be before it became a game-crasher?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
I just beat the Elite 4 and when I walk out of the building, the phone doesn't ring so I can get in to the Lilycove sewers. What do I do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
@plasbad Go to the spot where roclobster was. It'll say something about some magic dust and you'll be teleported back up to the surface

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Okay so I am stuck at the mossdeep gym. I have beaten the hall for training and then gone to the tower but when I get to last floor I can l, the one with two "X" tiles by the teleporter panel. I just get teleported to the first floor.

Also sun stone on Sol rock does not seem to work. I am guessing a moon stone may evolve solrock. However I know not where to get one.

Also I am just curious what would people say is a good level to evolve growlithe?
Also I was unable to get my ruby sapphire game shark codes to work for this game. I was only trying the walk though walls code
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2021
i defeated rock lobster without knowing that i needed an item from it, is there any way to get to gym island now or am i stuck?

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
hey can anyone help fix the audio? when play i and listen to the game, its laggy as crap. im using vba version 1.6a.

also as a side request, do you think using the afro ball on x32763 is worth it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
Hey so i was beaten by a severed head in necropolis and when i try to jump down in this hole my screen goes to black. I can't see anything except i can see my menu when i press backspace. it will show anything in the menu but not in the actuall game. Please help i want to finish it!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
HELP PLEASE!

I got to the Event in the Lilycove Department Store, Where you assist Deadly Seven in fighting against Senex, but after losing to Senex. The Event no longer seems to be able to be completed. Though randomly, In going to the Department Store, The first couple fights in the store will become possible, but the final fight with Senex seems to always be unavailable. Is this some sort of bug? After about 25 hours, I really don't want to restart the game

:(

(Video Evidence)

/watch?v=Vj77oHl2bLI

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2020
Just pointing out a bug, when you beat Watson, he reappears over and over again. Good for grinding though

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
I know this a dumb question but how do you get that lady out of the way to the pacifdlog gym?or am I on an old version .If I am can someone put up a link to an updated one?

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
My game glitches out when I jump down the hole to the second floor of the maze in the Necropolis, is there anyway to fix this? I looked and didn't see any answers for this.

Back