• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

AZI

Years
AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.

ehh cool .. but how do i check what personality it has ?? or should i level it up only via "brain link" and rarecandybars ??
i rly feel like havein this BLACK T-1000+Baraka like dude in endgame team :D

edit.
i dont feel like usin AR etc. in this hack - this hack is like pure ownage anyway
only AR i used was to check Kingmadio's stats - comon even pokedex says this pokemon is immortal.

ohh and ive seen this Shinigami pokemon .... and im wondering if its possible to catch it cos it looks sweet :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
First of all. To Cutlerine. I Absolutely Adore this Hack. It's being well enjoyed despite KingMadio ¬_¬ For Obvious Reasons. But despite that. I find the story so far wonderfully compelling and fun.

To everyone else who perhaps knows what to do after the Elite four. Please release this information. I would hunt through all the pages and find where someone else asked this exact thing. ( I imagine there is a 9/10 chance of it ) But My computer is far too slow for such a thing. I'm Dreadfully Confused as i'm literally just wandering around and i decided to catch the Cinderco. I caught it but i want to find out what more i should do. Unless there was a very, very, very recent update (Game was downloaded approximately 15 hours prior to this post ) Which includes the aftermath. But please. Information is Vital!

------Oak Nightingale
The Screaming Oak ------

Edit: I did enter the Lilycove Museum However to a wonderful conversation with SKY-FACE. And found out how "Amazing" Cutlerine was. Excellently Hilarious. But What is it i do now............

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
A few questions.
Spoiler:

Really anything would be nice c: :2: :chu:

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Thanks man, I didn't get it from them for some reason so I had to AR it in.

As for your little problem here, you've walked to the boat and pressed a on it, yes?
And, you're completely right on the personality thing :)

When I approach the boat from land it asks me if I want to surf (and I can actually surf through the boat). When I try to surf back through it, it becomes solid so I click it and it quotes to me 'Its a boat'

edit 2: I have sorted this out

AZI said:
ehh cool .. but how do i check what personality it has ?? or should i level it up only via "brain link" and rarecandybars ??
i rly feel like havein this BLACK T-1000+Baraka like dude in endgame team

I don't know how to check the personality of your pokemon except for the fact it evolves in Slaking, which tells me it has a high personality.
Personality is decided as soon as you encounter the pokemon or egg. Nothing about the way you train it affects its personality.

edit: It is the same thing that determines what wurmple's evolution. Look up Personality value on bulbapedia for more info.

screamingoak said:
To everyone else who perhaps knows what to do after the Elite four. Please release this information. I would hunt through all the pages and find where someone else asked this exact thing. ( I imagine there is a 9/10 chance of it ) But My computer is far too slow for such a thing. I'm Dreadfully Confused as i'm literally just wandering around and i decided to catch the Cinderco. I caught it but i want to find out what more i should do. Unless there was a very, very, very recent update (Game was downloaded approximately 15 hours prior to this post ) Which includes the aftermath. But please. Information is Vital!

Lilycove Sewers.

Heatless said:
A few questions.
Spoiler:

Really anything would be nice c:

Can't help you on most of those things, I haven't got that far.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
This was a very fun game, it was a bit difficult, but fun.

Me and the friends I shared this too had a lot of fun with this, can't wait for your next game!

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
Alright, I've done all the gym's on Gym Island, except for the Deadly Gym (any idea how to fix this/obtain Senex?).
What else can I actually do in this game?

Years
i finished beating winona and veracity i head to the cave and then i reach a place where the background is brown on the left i see a wall and meteor wat do i do

HOW DO I DEFEAT KINGMADIO IN THE ELITE FOUR

he;lp plzz how do i defeat it
This been done now ho do i find the artefact on the shipwreck

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2014
Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I get the fourth badge? I read somewhere earlier that it's hidden in the shipwreck, but when I try to go in there, it says that im being attacked by laser eyes and that I need to get out. Yes I've patched to latest version and have already beaten Senex, I just need the badge to use strength.

EDIT:Figured it out, and for anyone who wants to know how in case they are stuck.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Hi.
I've really been wanting to download this Rom for a long time now, but I've came across a problem. I've downloaded the Snakewood Rom, a VisualBoyAdvance Emulator and a Pokemon RUBY USA Rom. But when I patched everything together all what I got was a white screen. Could somebody help me out? Thanks

Years
paras is better ?? im usin koffing (2nd run now) and koffing is better as well ;) ..
I didn't expect much really. I would've chosen Koffing, but I kept asking myself: "How bad would it be to use Paras as my starter?" I was expecting a very pathetic start. But this little guy keeps getting CRITICAL HITS. He's made consecutive critical hits with Scratch. Yes, Scratch. It's unreal, but still awesome how much smoother things are going this time around.

Added note: The only complaint I have with my Paras is that it doesn't take much to make him faint. But I was actually expecting that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2014
Hi.
I've really been wanting to download this Rom for a long time now, but I've came across a problem. I've downloaded the Snakewood Rom, a VisualBoyAdvance Emulator and a Pokemon RUBY USA Rom. But when I patched everything together all what I got was a white screen. Could somebody help me out? Thanks

Make sure you get the ruby usa v1.0 rom or else it won't work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Make sure you get the ruby usa v1.0 rom or else it won't work.

I tried that but every version I've downloaded and patched, still doesn't work and either shows a white screen or goes straight to Pokémon Ruby. Could someone direct me to where they go their versions from? Thanks again.

AZI

Years
umm about your rom problem .. i had similar problem with some other hack
heres reason:
after patching rom ive renamed it and then ive moved it to other folder = white screen
my solution:
moving file to other folder and then patching it made no white screen.

sorry for late reply but im lazy :P

Back