• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Cutlerine, I am still stuck in Lilycove! I tried what you said that I have to surface up in the cave underwater near Lilycove and it's still doesn't work! Do I have to do an event that I missed? I already finished the battle with Senex and the call from Birch.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Guess whos back?:)

Cutlerine, I am still stuck in Lilycove! I tried what you said that I have to surface up in the cave underwater near Lilycove and it's still doesn't work! Do I have to do an event that I missed? I already finished the battle with Senex and the call from Birch.
Um....did you get dive from the deadly seven?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
need help

OK. I got to the point of wandering the madio caves and I got sent to Petalburg. After getting all the way back to Famine's desert I realized I had completely forgotten how to get back to the madio caves and spent about 3 hours just walking around aimlessly. This is the kind of thing I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night screaming the long-lost memory of how to do it.

Then the unspeakable happened.
For some unholy reason I decided, 'hey, maybe I'll snoop around the island of calm and maybe that will jog my memory...'

I'm stuck in the dungeon.

I keep going through the doors and getting put back in the cave and I've circled that horrible thing for another couple hours. What am I missing here?

It's probably painfully obvious and right in front of my face but I've overworked my brain and it's just driving me crazy. The worst part is that I can't just give up and forget about it. This is probably one of my favorites, I love the story and the feel, and if it wasn't so good I wouldn't care so much.

Anyone who can pull me out of this hole will be a complete saint

EDIT: made it out of island of calm, still have no idea how to get to fortree or madiocaves

EDIT again: ok so after literally hours of walking every square inch and talking to everyone in the world, I surfed in meteor falls and ended up on the submarine. Now I can't get off until I fix the elevator, which is already fixed. I tried going through the warp panel again but he keeps asking me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
i am in the hoenn university and i was just told to go to the basement and check out the camera, but none of the floors seem to lead to a basement... on leads to a dead end... is there a pokemon i need to start a script or what?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
i am in the hoenn university and i was just told to go to the basement and check out the camera, but none of the floors seem to lead to a basement... on leads to a dead end... is there a pokemon i need to start a script or what?
Okay, go to the far right of the main room in the uni which leads you to the directing/battleing rooms, there should be a staircase that leads you downstairs, simple as that
OK. I got to the point of wandering the madio caves and I got sent to Petalburg. After getting all the way back to Famine's desert I realized I had completely forgotten how to get back to the madio caves and spent about 3 hours just walking around aimlessly. This is the kind of thing I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night screaming the long-lost memory of how to do it.

Then the unspeakable happened.
For some unholy reason I decided, 'hey, maybe I'll snoop around the island of calm and maybe that will jog my memory...'

I'm stuck in the dungeon.

I keep going through the doors and getting put back in the cave and I've circled that horrible thing for another couple hours. What am I missing here?

It's probably painfully obvious and right in front of my face but I've overworked my brain and it's just driving me crazy. The worst part is that I can't just give up and forget about it. This is probably one of my favorites, I love the story and the feel, and if it wasn't so good I wouldn't care so much.

Anyone who can pull me out of this hole will be a complete saint

EDIT: made it out of island of calm, still have no idea how to get to fortree or madiocaves

EDIT again: ok so after literally hours of walking every square inch and talking to everyone in the world, I surfed in meteor falls and ended up on the submarine. Now I can't get off until I fix the elevator, which is already fixed. I tried going through the warp panel again but he keeps asking me.
Culterine I thought you fixed the warp? Anyway...your in trouble, best you do-over the game....or, get a ditto and a pokemon with thundershock and do-over the submarine thing.
Tcoppy, Yes. I recieved Dive. I also caught Roclobster while trying to finding a new exit from Lilycove. Please help me!!! :(
Hm.... um...go down te route where mosteep is use dive on that dive spot go through the underwater cave and voila.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Culterine I thought you fixed the warp? Anyway...your in trouble, best you do-over the game....or, get a ditto and a pokemon with thundershock and do-over the submarine thing.

Are you talking about starting over just to get off the submarine, because I saved before doing that and can revert, but if you are talking about starting over because I ended up in petalburg and can't back to foretree or anything else, then bummer.

I got so into it too, I don't want to start over.

Thanks for the reply, I was literally walking around hoenn for 8 hours yesterday, and I mean literally.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Are you talking about starting over just to get off the submarine, because I saved before doing that and can revert, but if you are talking about starting over because I ended up in petalburg and can't back to foretree or anything else, then bummer.

I got so into it too, I don't want to start over.

Thanks for the reply, I was literally walking around hoenn for 8 hours yesterday, and I mean literally.
Yeah there was a messed up warp in madio caves leading to wallys house, but you could fix the elevator again but I never tried it..

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Yo, I'm back!

Sorry for the long absence. I've been working on fixing some of these bugs that keep cropping up, and to cap it all off it seems like there's a new broken warp in the Madio Caves that I need to go and point somewhere. Sigh.

OK, I've got something of a bug fix ready - but where I am right now, I can't post it, and won't be able to until Saturday/Sunday. Hang in there, everybody who's experiencing extreme problems, and hopefully things will get better.

Oh, and mangosteen, if you've already gone through and fixed the elevator, you aren't supposed to be able to get in again. Thanks for bringing the fact that you can to my attention, so I can fix it.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Okay, go to the far right of the main room in the uni which leads you to the directing/battleing rooms, there should be a staircase that leads you downstairs, simple as that

Hm.... um...go down te route where mosteep is use dive on that dive spot go through the underwater cave and voila.

What route? The route between Lilycove and Mossdeep (Or Fort Draco in this case) where it's blocked by rocks and the only way is the dive spot? I went there and entered the underwater cave and tried using dive again but it didn't work! :cer_frown: Please help me!!!!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I really wanna know where the cave to get back to Fort Draco is... I can only think of three places you need Flash - Madio Caves, Fossil Caves and Victory Road...

Well then, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I just found the secret cave leading to Fort Draco :)
By the way, I can't buy a Thundercub in Fortree's Pet Shop?

That's right. The Thunder Cub is a special gift from the good Count, for redeeming a Spark Token.

What route? The route between Lilycove and Mossdeep (Or Fort Draco in this case) where it's blocked by rocks and the only way is the dive spot? I went there and entered the underwater cave and tried using dive again but it didn't work! :cer_frown: Please help me!!!!

It sounds to me like you don't have the latest version of Snakewood - this is a bug that I fixed in the last update. Are you sure you got the last update?

Years

That's right. The Thunder Cub is a special gift from the good Count, for redeeming a Spark Token.

It sounds to me like you don't have the latest version of Snakewood - this is a bug that I fixed in the last update. Are you sure you got the last update?

And where do you get a Spark Token?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

I believe so because you said it goes up to the end to the storyline but then again you said you fixed a bug there so I kinda know that you're gonna said that. Well, I'm gonna download the latest version again and restart again. :disappoin I have to battle those Deadly seven again... UGHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then going to Madio Caves...Again!!!! And Island of Calm!!!!!!!!! IT's DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!! Well that's what happens when you want to play a game that it's stll not fixed with bugs, glitches and unfinished storyline...:cer_no::cer_cry: By the way, Cutlerine, what are the bugs fixed in the latest version.... If you don't mind.... I don't want to repeat this again just because of a bug.... Thanks Cutlerine!!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Can I have a quick hint on the location of the person you trade the Hajike bird too? Pretty please!!
I did have a quick search on the forum for any previous hints and couldn't find any, so sorry if I'm making someone repeat themself.

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Callumjames3,

I'll give you hint, it WAS said earlier. You trade it to "the hajikelist". He looks like a hiker, and there aren't too many of those in this game, hope it helps! P.S. I'm met him, he's on a small island on one of the water routes, so don't even bother looking inland

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
This is a big thread, and I've searched through, and used the search function for multiple keywords, but I can't find anybody else having the problem of being unable to find their way through Famine's Desert to route 112. After beating the Aerodactyl, I'm supposed to go to the peak of a mountain, which is near route 112 (if I remember what I read correctly). But the only way to Route 112 I can see is over a reverse jumping ledge and a rock. I used the walk through walls cheat to look around, but I can't find any way to get through normally without strength, which I know isn't in-game, even looking from the other side. Any advice?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
The game screen resets when you enter a new map, so... that would probably have fixed it for you.
That's something I was unaware of, plus I didnt have Fly at that time. I had just gotten off the Sub for the second time, made my way down towards the Berry Master place where the Denjuu people are, and that's where the "Control another sprite and off center the game screen" glitch happened after hitting start.

Back