• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Awakened Legends

Should I have any Beta's available?

• Yes!

Votes: 318 95.5%
  • No!

Votes: 15 4.5%

• Total voters

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The story sounds good in my view. I like the idea of the hack and it's a G/S/C hack so I really think you're working hard on it. The fishing competition sounds nice. Good luck!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
I Understand That The Legendary Is Lugia But How Do You Battle It?With The Silver Wing?Do you Get The Same Way As in Silver?

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I can do banners and sprites if u need em

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I Understand That The Legendary Is Lugia But How Do You Battle It?With The Silver Wing?Do you Get The Same Way As in Silver?
Well...that's the main part of the story! I can't tell you! After all, I dont' want to ruin the entire storyline! But you don't need the Silver Wing to fight it.
I can do banners and sprites if u need em
Okay, thanks! Could you make 2 differnet one's? One that says: AWAKENED LEGENDS SUPPORTER that shows a Lugia in the backround, and then one that says, AWAKENED LEGENDS CREATOR: MELASH that shows the same background. I need one for myself! You can make more if you want, but try to keep them the size of regular one's.
looks really nice, the little bit of story you gave us sounds interesting! cant wait to play
Thanks! Trust me, I'm going to work really hard on this!
The story sounds good in my view. I like the idea of the hack and it's a G/S/C hack so I really think you're working hard on it. The fishing competition sounds nice. Good luck!
Again, thanks! Trust me, the fishing contest will be really fun! I'm also going to change the way they rate the score of your catch!

Anyway, thanks for all your support!

EDIT:
Hey, if you think you might know/think you know who the new leader of Team Rocket is, then post it here! But be sure to put it in
Spoiler:

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hmmmm... Alright, it seems interesting so far. Usually people liked to do a GSC sequel on the GBA, but it's good to see a sequel still on the GBC ;)

Let's wait to see how those new graphics will look. It's always nice to give the game a little change on that aspect. But, of course, I'm more interested in seeing new events.

Hope you manage to pull out interesting stuff, like the fishing competition (which, would work like the Bug Catching Contest?)

Alright, good luck with the project, Melash.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
Cool
Why don't you have a link in your sig for this?
It soudns similar to the hack im gonna amke after Bright Gold
difference is im actually gonna make mine a hack of Bright Gold :D
Good Luck with this mate

p.s. you still want me to Beta test??

ℜªℳ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Wait, the new rocket team in the story(pokespe which follows the games) was called Neo Rocket and Pryce was the leader.Are you going to use that team or are you going to use a new one.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
is The Team Rocket head Jessie James Or Meowth Or an Admin in The Original G/S/C Games
Unfortunetely, no. I put in someone from the original Gold Version game. Trust me, you'll be surprised!
Hmmmm... Alright, it seems interesting so far. Usually people liked to do a GSC sequel on the GBA, but it's good to see a sequel still on the GBC ;)

Let's wait to see how those new graphics will look. It's always nice to give the game a little change on that aspect. But, of course, I'm more interested in seeing new events.

Hope you manage to pull out interesting stuff, like the fishing competition (which, would work like the Bug Catching Contest?)

Alright, good luck with the project, Melash.
Wow, thanks! Yeah, this is a sequal, not a remake. And the graphics will be a LOT different, but that definetely won't be the main new stuff in the game! And I'm adding a TON of new awesome features. Here's my idea for one, I've already started it:
Spoiler:

Cool
Why don't you have a link in your sig for this?
It soudns similar to the hack im gonna amke after Bright Gold
difference is im actually gonna make mine a hack of Bright Gold :D
Good Luck with this mate

p.s. you still want me to Beta test??
Oh, good idea! I'll add it to my sig! And yes, I still want you to beta test!
this hack looks good. nice to see a later version of GSC. cant wait to see the new rocket leader!
Thanks! Trust me, EVERYONE will be in for a BIG surprise! And when I say big, I mean big...!
Wait, the new rocket team in the story(pokespe which follows the games) was called Neo Rocket and Pryce was the leader.Are you going to use that team or are you going to use a new one.
Nope, sorry! PS can you get me those banners?

Thanks for the reply's!

ℜªℳ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Just got the email. I just took up gold and crystal hacking and I'm very good at mapping and spriting. Still suck at scripting.

EDIT: What lugia? the one from silver introduction? You mean those userbars for support when you say banners? Ok.

UB1: Pokemon Awakened Legends Creator: Melash (with the silver version intro lugia)
UB2: Support Pokemon Awakened Legends (same background?)

or do you want a different lugia? I'll edit this post with the finish products but reply or I can't do it.

PS- Swiimming sound great! hope the water isn't cold.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
This looks intresting. Seems like the story is going to be the games big thing!

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Just got the email. I just took up gold and crystal hacking and I'm very good at mapping and spriting. Still suck at scripting.

EDIT: What lugia? the one from silver introduction? You mean those userbars for support when you say banners? Ok.

UB1: Pokemon Awakened Legends Creator: Melash (with the silver version intro lugia)
UB2: Support Pokemon Awakened Legends (same background?)

or do you want a different lugia? I'll edit this post with the finish products but reply or I can't do it.
Yeah, that sounds good! Now get to work! No, just kidding, but try to get it done pretty soon!

Hey, if anyone is good at making banners, they can make some for me! I really need some to spread the word...

Anyway, I dont' think people should try to guess who the new leader is. Although no one has guessed right, someone might and it'll ruin the storyline! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

NatureKeeper

Awesome! It's very good but you'll have an advantage if you add hoenn pokemon instead of the ? pokemon. (Not Unown)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
He doesn't have to add Hoenn Pokemon.
I really isn't necessary.
If it was, he would've put that down on the features section.
I think he's adding Fakemon, though.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Yeah, I'm adding some Fakemon! Dont' worry, they'll look pretty realistic!

I updated my first post! You should check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Is the new rocket leader silver. (If he is the new leader sorry for spoiling the ending and please don't stop making this game because I ruined the supprise) P.S. I like hacks of the older games (and hacks of the newer games that are remakes of the older games mostly shiny gold, it's too bad zel stopped making it.:( Oh well...) The only problem with gb and gbc hacks is you can't run and if you use the space bar you go way too fast. If it is possible to fix the slow walking problem will you? Thanks

About Hoenn pokemon, If you add them or not, it doesn't matter. Just rember, If you want to add more Fakemon and run out of ideas, Hoenn pokemon are already created and you could put them in as is or you could edit them to look more 2nd generation-ish.

Last edited:

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Is the new rocket leader silver. (If he is the new leader sorry for spoiling the ending and please don't stop making this game because I ruined the supprise) P.S. I like hacks of the older games (and hacks of the newer games that are remakes of the older games mostly shiny gold, it's too bad zel stopped making it.:( Oh well...) The only problem with gb and gbc hacks is you can't run and if you use the space bar you go way too fast. If it is possible to fix the slow walking problem will you? Thanks

About Hoenn pokemon, If you add them or not, it doesn't matter. Just rember, If you want to add more Fakemon and run out of ideas, Hoenn pokemon are already created and you could put them in as is or you could edit them to look more 2nd generation-ish.
Okay, I already said no more guessing, but I'll answer your's anyway. The answer is...no! Sorry, you're wrong! Oh, and I've got some ideas for Fakemon. They should be pretty good!

Years
looks great but you should try and put in some gba tiles to make it look a bit more diffrent to the other hacks well thats just an idea antway still looks great i love the storyline it awsome anyway good luck with it

Back