• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
can anyone help me get through super trick maze at necropolio, i stuck there for 2 hours
also where do I get moon stone or leaf stone. need those too

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I'd like to confirm that I had no issue with the forest in the beginning. I personally really hated that glitch because the first time I played I didn't read the front page properly and had not saved my game very recently. I also found a strange glitch where a non-violent Chef appears over one of the crates if you go in and out of the shipyard building enough.
dc4end.png

I would also like to say that I really enjoy this hack and just recently got back into playing hacks and found I had lost my previous data and there was a new version anyway so I downloaded that. If you do quit this hack it would be sad but it would be understandable and I think it's fine for what it is as it is.
11j5cug.png

Well here's something interesting. The medical kit makes most of the screen darken and it works continuous so if you do it enough times you can get a black screen. Theres no need to fix this and it isn't harmful to the ROM at all. I just thought I'd show you.

If there's some sort of weather on the map - rain, dark clouds, shadows - then the medical kit does that; otherwise, it doesn't do it. It's weird, I know, but it's been doing that for ages.

How can you get gigawolf?

Or if that's a secret, how are you supposed to beat Alicia/War's gigawolf?

You're supposed to beat her Gigawolf with a lot of hard work. It's a tricky game.

Where is breakfast in dream ?:(

Seriously?

OK, just go downstairs and speak to your mother.

Oh, and to those who want evolutionary stones - I've no idea where they all are, except the Thunderstone, which is in New Mauville.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
I feel terrible, because I'm sure this question was asked a lot already, but after you defeat that boss lady by the lava pit, how do you get to Dewford?

Years
After you beat Pestilence go to the cave that is in Endless Plains and get HM01: Cut (the item ball). Then go to Route 115 and battle the girl with the Cool Trainer overworld to get the Balance Badge and steal the Black Belt's Magikarp as it holds HM: 03 Surf. Then you Surf south towards Dewford. By the way is the next update 99% or 100% for Snakewood? I'm just wondering about that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
After you beat Pestilence go to the cave that is in Endless Plains and get HM01: Cut (the item ball). Then go to Route 115 and battle the girl with the Cool Trainer overworld to get the Balance Badge and steal the Black Belt's Magikarp as it holds HM: 03 Surf. Then you Surf south towards Dewford. By the way is the next update 99% or 100% for Snakewood? I'm just wondering about that.

Sorry, I'm really lame, how do you get to Endless Plains/ where is it?

Years
Rock Smash is something you get in the Island of Calm in Route 110 and isn't gotten until after you get the Knuckle Badge. It also isn't needed until you reach Famine's Desert (Route 111). You use Cut for right now.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Pokemon? Awesome.
Zombies? Awesome.
Pokemon + Zombies?
Ultimate. Awesome.
--
I haven't downloaded this, but it looks really AWESOME. Good luck with this!

keygan97

Excalibur
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
OMG, SonicBlaze, thank you, I couldn't figure out how to get to that cave, because I derped x99999

keygan97

Excalibur
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
>_< Great, I've talked to everyone in New Mauville and I still don't have enough evidence

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
Not sure if you know, but your spoiler on how to get through the boardroom maze, the one on the front page, it doesn't seem to work.

For me, when I click 'show', nothing shows up. The only thing that happens is that the button changes to 'hide'. I'll click it multiple times, but it's never worked for as long as I've been playing this hack.

Now, I'm already past that part, but I felt like pointing it out, just in case others are having the same problem.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
How do you get through the maze to Necropolis? I've jumped down the hole, and I've spoken to the Rhydon down there, and now I don't know where to go. Any help would be appreciated :)

Back