• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Complete Pokemon Rom Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
can some1 help me with downloadin light platinum?
wen i download an try to play on my emulaor i get some error pop ups

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
Aww darn it. I thought Shiny Gold already done for hack. Guess I have to wait to complete and wait until come back here and see any new hack coming around. Forgive me for my grammar skill.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
What about Pokemon Snakewood? The creator said that it's pretty much the last update and it's done, I believe.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Great! Hopefully I can play those old hacks without for their threads and/or asking people about it! Thanks for this. <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2011
You forgot pokemon firered omega
Pokemon snakewood
and pokemon prism

Years
I've tried to download a couple of these hacks to play but my computer keeps telling me Windows cant open the file. I downloaded a decompressor program and the message I got was this file is not supported. Can someone please help me. I just wanna play the game.

Hey mate, this reply's a bit late, but try downloading an IPS patcher.
There's a few guide on youtube etc.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
You forgot ...
and pokemon prism
prism is still not finished KBM has said so

we aren't forgetting about Toxic Purple because this thread is for finished hacks.
Toxic Purple is far from finished.
how about going back one page and reading the context of the quote, they are talking about toxic purple in the context of games that you get to play as a team rocket member, not fully finished games

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon 2Awesome is complete, and as said before Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians. I'm not sure if those harder ROM Hacks like Blaze Black and Spirit Gold would count though, but probably they would.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
forgotten hack

you have forgotten pokemon sinnoh quest ( hack of ruby ) by rokrdude and pokemon golden sun ( complete gsc reamke) however it is in japanese and a hack of fire red JAP and im not talking about the pokemon golden sun on the pokecommunity

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
sako, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

I hereby declare this thread
lock.48.png
'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back