• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Why is it that i can't save? it just says "save error" and too replace the backup memory. Can anyone help?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Hello, what if you dont play like it's in anime? you wont be able to finish the game etc or?

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years

Yeah. It's common knowledge but if you are playing according to anime you won't have these minor bugs =)

I don't give a damn about FB 'cause I'm not using it, all I'm saying is that if you want help you need to explain your problem with language we all understand.

It's yellow scarf, since Satoshi's Butterfree also had yellow scarf in anime.

ok but what abt the problem of koga's gym??? how can i reach inside??? and one more thing when i pressed b while against the statue in gym,it said winning trainers-gary,ash
but i still dont have that badge because of the glitch what should i do???

Years
You should really make a game from gary's perspective, or at least let me, give me sprites for Ash, Gary, etc. The maps, tools and stuff would be great, for some reason advance text and overworld changer don't work on my computer.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hello, what if you dont play like it's in anime? you wont be able to finish the game etc or?
Well... it depends on how you avoid anime-play...
If you just don't follow Ash's party, you just miss some events that require Ash's pokémon like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, etc...
But in global it should not prevent you from completing the game. (Should because some flags might be set so you must complete those events in order to continue)
And if you don't want to continue according to episodes' order then I don't know whether that is even possible o.O

ok but what abt the problem of koga's gym??? how can i reach inside??? and one more thing when i pressed b while against the statue in gym,it said winning trainers-gary,ash
but i still dont have that badge because of the glitch what should i do???
You must press B from the backside of statue.

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years

Well... it depends on how you avoid anime-play...
If you just don't follow Ash's party, you just miss some events that require Ash's pokémon like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, etc...
But in global it should not prevent you from completing the game. (Should because some flags might be set so you must complete those events in order to continue)
And if you don't want to continue according to episodes' order then I don't know whether that is even possible o.O

You must press B from the backside of statue.

dude i did it but i am talking about the problem of invisible walls all ways are blocked and i can only reach uptil koga's sister thats all

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
Just finished the newest beta. So when Meta finally resumes this (Even though it'll be a long time), where exactly on Route 1 is he going to put the airfield to get on the blimp or whatever? I just want to stick Ash close to where it's going to be and save there.

Also, I've heard that Meta won't go past the Orange League? So do you think he'll finally just have the ending and credits play after you fight Gary when you return to Pallet?(Maybe just tease that "Ash's adventures continued in Johto and regions beyond, but the story must end here" or something, and then maybe at the end of the credits tease Johto by showing Suicune at the lake)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Excuse me, I have Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I need help in the next :

I just finished the mission of the movie and I really do not know what to do now because I lost my raft and I can not swim in the sea .... HELP pleaseee: D , how I come back to palet town ???

i dont speak english very well :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Does someone think they can help me with downloading this? I go to the site and it keeps saying all of my software is unsupportive. I have Visual boy advance and everything. I just don't know what to do...

Years
first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.

For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things

Maybe when Metapod comes back he should add that to the FAQ: "Can you make it so Pikachu follows you around like in the show/Yellow/HG/SS?"

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
I've been playing Beta 3.03. I'm just finishing the Hollywood chapter, not sure how far this version goes. Just wondering where I can download the newest version and if my save state from this version translates to the newest one.

By the way, thank you meta for fulfilling my childhood dream with this game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
NVM. Just answered all of my own questions. I still want to make love to Metapod though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
But people should finally understand that it's not possible yet after being told so many times.

ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey

Back