• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Awakened Legends

Should I have any Beta's available?

• Yes!

Votes: 318 95.5%
  • No!

Votes: 15 4.5%

• Total voters

Melash

Back for now.
Years
HACK NAME: Awakened Legends

HACK OF:
badge-gold.png

INTRODUCTION: Okay, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Melash! This is my first hack, so it's probably not that good! But still, I do accept criticism! In fact, I really do want everyone to critisize what they thing could be improved with this hack! So welcome to my hack, Awakened Legends. Wanna know about it? Well, here's the storyline. Well, at least just the first of it! Of course I can't tell you the whole story:

STORYLINE: Of course I can't tell you most of the storyline right now, you'll have to wait to play it first! But here's a 'sample' of the storyline: The game takes place five years after the original GSC. This isn't a remake, it's more of what happens after GSC. After Team Rocket failed again and again to obtain world domination, in both the Kanto and Jhoto, and failing both times, they realized that they had to do make a comeback. But Givonni had failed them so many times...it was time to appoint a new leader...and a new strategy. They would have to harness the power of a legendary Pokemon, and Pokemon that had been in the Whirl Islands for years...once they harnessed that Pokemon's power, they would become unstoppable!
NEWEST FEATURES!:
Spoiler:
FEATURES:
EVERYWHERE has been remapped and changed
Spoiler:

New areas
Spoiler:

You can catch all 251 Pokemon
Spoiler:

COMPLETELY new storyline
Spoiler:

New sprites and graphics
Spoiler:

Gyms are optional!
Spoiler:

No more SURF, you can now SWIM without an HM!
Spoiler:

COMPLETELY new Region
Spoiler:

Awesome new place! The Challenge House!
Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS:
WhirlCaves-2.jpg
clone.jpg
fight.jpg
lockeddoor.jpg
Island1.jpg
OldMan.jpg
WhirlCaves-1.jpg
mountains.jpg
os-pgold_01.jpg
os-pgold_03.jpg
os-pgold_04.jpg
lab.jpg
boat.jpg
SaltMine.jpg
OutsideofHouse.jpg
challenge.jpg
firstRoute.jpg
welcome.jpg

More are coming! NOTE: Right now I'm changing the graphics, so the graphics will look different! Also, some of these are a little outdated, so dont' judge the game soley on the screenshots!

MOVIES:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Ooh a new Rocket leader, that should be interesting.

G/S/C >>>>> R/S/E

Don't start, this type of post is in most of the RBGY/GSC hack threads.
If he is making it a gold hack leave him be and just let him make it with out saying, "oh dis hak should be new GBA not 0ld GB GFX".

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Nice... I was going to make a similar hack, story-line wise, but quite a bit different too in some ways.
Anyway the plan looks good, the Team Rocket stuff feels like it wasn't quite finsihed yet in GSC.

As for betas, it might be best to leave that to your 'beta testers', at least try and complete a fair amount before any general public releases.
Good luck!

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Wow, thanks for all your support!
Cool hack! I've been watching you from when you started posted in the map rating thread.
Thanks! I've worked pretty hard on the maps myself!
BTW, I recognise the name Melash from somewhere
I also post on GamFAQ's with the user name, 'Melash'
Ooh a new Rocket leader, that should be interesting.
Yes, and that is one of the biggest things revealed in the end! The new Rocket Leader is someone from the original GSC games, and you'll be shocked when you find out who he/she is! Let's just say they're making a...comeback.

So, I just want to know something: How good of an idea does this sound? I'm going to be adding more info to my first post today!

BTW, how can I make some content hidden on the first post?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Press "EDIT" then "GO ADVANCED" then highlight what u want to hide.
After that, press the blue button that has the letters, "abc" on the far right.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Yeah, guess so! Anyway, I'm thinking about adding some Fakemon into the game. Sound good?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I don't think so, Fakemon don't look very good to me in G/S/C.
Hey, u should edit ur post and add a Team and Credits.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
a fakemon sounds nice, as long as it's looking very well-made. :)
anyways, keep things up~

Icy333666

Icy-Ruler of the frozen world
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
So what all do i have to do with beta testing?

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Yeah, I don't know if I can accept you...you have to have already beta tested or had good proof in hacking...

Icy333666

Icy-Ruler of the frozen world
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Oh. alrighty I really want to start learning how to do a hack cause I have an awesome storyline and stuff its just i cant ever get anything to work right so I thought doing beta testing would help me learn different aspects of it. but thanks anyways I cant wait for the release though :)

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, guess so! Anyway, I'm thinking about adding some Fakemon into the game. Sound good?

Adding Pokemon sounds good, just try and make sure they're done right, art-wise.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
^Yeah, it'll take some time to make them look good, but I think I can do it! BTW, I'm adding some more screenshots in a few minutes!

Back