• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Well it is sad to see such a masterpiece to end :D
Yup I totally agree with you.. Hope he DJG changes his mind and work on another awesome project...

Really? I didn't know that.
By Mount Oren, do you mean Mount Krystal, and the Hevah Academy?
Yup you are right Sorry i forgot the exact names...I seem to forget many things??!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Yup I totally agree with you.. Hope he DJG changes his mind and work on another awesome project...

Yeah...I really like the Ruby Destiny series...Hm...
But apparently Jagold is working on (or at least helping to some degree) a new hack project called SkyLine...He implemented the "Chip Battle" thing into it...But he's only making progress if he has spare time. But, yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oE...DvjVQa1PpcFNal6C5IOi4qPDCd2AQiYR3FMN6MzZVZoQ=

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Hi guys, i have one question, just where do you train in order to defeat the league? (trainers before the masters?)

I don't know if this has been pointed out but when giratina suckes you in another dimension, when you come back and you travel through the cave and use dig, you come back to the HQ and the event starts again (but i fast-loaded a former save so didn't verify if I had to do it all again or just come out of the cave).

Really amazing hack btw Thank you

F.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Alright...Growlithe now evolves at lv.32...
You can get the stones from the guy in Rainbow City. Moon Stones are not available....The mart glitch has been appearing frequently and Jagold doesn't know what's causing it yet. Unfortuatley, adding marts again won't do anything to fix the problem...

Go to Krystal Mountain and get Angeallen first...Then you can speak to Rayquaza. After that, bring all four of the Dragon Gods to Chaomega, and you should be able to initiate the Ruby Destiny "quest"...

Thanks a lot for answering. I can finaly train more fire pokemon! As for the glitch I asked Jagold to implement stone giving events such as the maze giving Thunder stones or water event giving Water Stones. If moon stones are not obtainable then I won't be able to evolve Evee into all it's forms :(
Jagold finished woring on this hakc already? QQ I wanna see moar of it!!

Another question: some pokemon are missing special abilities. F.e. a scyther can have either Swarm or Technician, according to Bulbapedia. I caught a few of them and they all got Swarm. Is it because LoG is based on generation 3 ROM? Would it be possible to add these missing traits?

Does anyone else think Guibit and it's lower form are annoying? I absolutely hate it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2020
Patching Troubles

I have some troubles patching the ups file to ruby. Every time I try to patch with tsukuyomi, it says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid". I tried with NUPS as well. No luck. I've got and tried both the roms with and without MUGS. I am also using the "final" patch
Some help would be much appreciated.
Emulator: VBA-M (SVN1030)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Thanks a lot for answering. I can finaly train more fire pokemon! As for the glitch I asked Jagold to implement stone giving events such as the maze giving Thunder stones or water event giving Water Stones. If moon stones are not obtainable then I won't be able to evolve Evee into all it's forms :(
Jagold finished woring on this hakc already? QQ I wanna see moar of it!!

Another question: some pokemon are missing special abilities. F.e. a scyther can have either Swarm or Technician, according to Bulbapedia. I caught a few of them and they all got Swarm. Is it because LoG is based on generation 3 ROM? Would it be possible to add these missing traits?

Does anyone else think Guibit and it's lower form are annoying? I absolutely hate it!

First, Eevee does not react in any way to the Moon Stone (or Sun/Leaf Stone.)
Sure, more events would be great. The Bug Catching Contest gives a stone, I think...Either Leaf or Sun...
...Hm...No, It can only have the abilities available in 3rd Gen. It might be possible to change the effects of abilities, but I'm not sure how.
I see nothing wrong with Guibit and it's pre-evolution.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Is keldeo available for catching or its 0 catch rate? I know the red eye thingy is 0 and what else?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Is keldeo available for catching or its 0 catch rate? I know the red eye thingy is 0 and what else?

Keldeo is capturable. I have him.

0 Catch Rate POKeMON:
Spoiler:

You know, Jagold, after you've completely finished it, you could do a version where the trainers after the Dragon Castle event have Pokemon of lower levels? Because having to level all my Pokemon from lv.45 to lv.90 to do the events and the league was really, really irritating...I'm sorry if I sounded rude at all...

Last edited:

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
I have a problem. When I go to Breeze Island and try to talk to the High Grunt, it goes to My Pokemon, and then freezes when I click cancel.... D:

Nevermind, I had to do that dark organization event first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
So I just beat the game and I was wondering if it was actually possible to get all 8 symbols or not? Or is it only possible to get 7?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
0 Catch Rate POKeMON:
Spoiler:
It's still weird that they can be captured by using M-Ball :D

You know, Jagold, after you've completely finished it, you could do a version where the trainers after the Dragon Castle event have Pokemon of lower levels? Because having to level all my Pokemon from lv.45 to lv.90 to do the events and the league was really, really irritating...I'm sorry if I sounded rude at all...
That's what Rare Candies are for ;)

Why can't I use Advanced starter on this game?
Because you are not supposed to cheat in this :P (Yeah, I should be talking xD)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

It's still weird that they can be captured by using M-Ball :D

That's what Rare Candies are for ;)

Because you are not supposed to cheat in this :P (Yeah, I should be talking xD)

They can still be caught by a Master Ball...I think that's because that ball completely disregards the catch rate and just catches the Pokemon...
Well I didn't want to cheat...

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
Jagold I am really LOVING the game! The story is just mind-blowing, and just when the expected is supossed to happen, the polar opposite happens. There are barely any games that are as good as this. Nice music choice btw, and I love the Lost Woods music the most! Hope I see something like this again :) :) :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
is this game completed yet and how can i ply it on psp is it the with the other games like i using gpskai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back