• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
Thanks for the info on suicune! I know i got him before, but after i restarted i forgot the water has to be down.
I didnt know about jirachi and birds though

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Tiny problem....u replaced Psybeam w/ Dark Beam in the hack, so now I'm facing Kecleons on steriods lol.

also, how do you get past the Entei in the fire cave because it keeps pushing you out?

I tried going to the city based off of slateport where you get LC to steal the sub, but the cave entrance is sealed and i hav no idea how to advance... :'(

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
did u get the 7th badge? If u did like me at first, u gotta restart ur game.

I found a weird bug
In 8th gym there is a guy with alakazam. I used thunderbolt on in and killed it. However, the sound didnt stop

lastly I caught a wild Dialga in victory road LOL!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
wait so, if u get the 7th badge 1st before starting the LC event, you can't progress? :'(

*starts destroying everything in sight*

EDIT: More questions and comments...

Done Rampaging :P I'll just wait to continue that game when the next beta or full version comes out and there would possibly be some way to fix it :P i hopez.... i'll go back to the game that i was originally playing where i got Lugia and Lucario evolved early, and didn't h4x it for over 9000 masterballs and rare candies :P

also, why doesn't Dark Lugia have Dark Beam when you face the level 99 version???

and will there ever be fly spot for Tabuli Town?

is there a working Walk Thru Stuff cheat I can use to get either into the hideout, past the wailmer blocking the way, or thru Entei?

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow djd nice update again :D i really get excited to ply your beta 4 and catch dp legendaries :D and can you put electivire in the game plz? :D and to all have problem about the cave in retazo patch it again with the clean roms.. roms must have mugs in opening so you can past iin hideout and go to cinnabar island

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Hey DJG! should I put the Kanto region in the map or not? because I'm editing the map right now...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wait so, if u get the 7th badge 1st before starting the LC event, you can't progress? :'(

*starts destroying everything in sight*

EDIT: More questions and comments...

Done Rampaging :P I'll just wait to continue that game when the next beta or full version comes out and there would possibly be some way to fix it :P i hopez.... i'll go back to the game that i was originally playing where i got Lugia and Lucario evolved early, and didn't h4x it for over 9000 masterballs and rare candies :P

also, why doesn't Dark Lugia have Dark Beam when you face the level 99 version???

and will there ever be fly spot for Tabuli Town?

is there a working Walk Thru Stuff cheat I can use to get either into the hideout, past the wailmer blocking the way, or thru Entei?

I'm glad I wasn't in your sight, or else I would have been a scrambled egg. :P

Anyways, SHADOW LUGIA didn't used it's signature attack? :\ Weird. I'll be fixing that one then. :D
Sadly, no... TABULI, along with some towns, don't have flight positions, such as Pina Francia, Raleso Town...

Hmm... I can't answer this question for sure...

Hey DJG! should I put the Kanto region in the map or not? because I'm editing the map right now...

what do you mean? :\

This game is looking more and more incredible everytime I see this thread.
I really should play the beta lol.

hey thanks, but I should tell you to be aware of the glitches. :\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyways... hey guys.., let us be keeping the spammy posts down, okay? :\
It's kinda depressing me and losing my interest in hacking. :(

well, I just got our internet connection working okay.., and so I will be keeping ya all in touch again.
those who help the others with their problems, a big thanks. ;)

well, minor updates for today...
I just finished editing Arceus, Manaphy, Phione and Regigigas' stats.

Well, that is all, and soon, I'll be starting putting up the other legendaries. And maybe tomorrow, I can start Beta Testing. ;)

That is all and thanks~

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Hey Destinedjagold, is anything that was in Beta 3 that's in Beta 4 edited from the beginning to up to the 2nd Badge? If it is, I gotta restart on the walkthrough. If not, then yay. Either way, I'm gonna wait till beta 4 is released.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am not sure yet, though. :\
I will be beta testing it after putting up all the legendaries in their respective places.

Then I'll release Beta 4.

I am now currently fixing the shrinked GIRATINA sprite.
That is all...

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
What I meant was did you edit the beginning on purpose. Sorry for the confusion.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
im having a hard time with the cinnabar after i get rid of the wailmer on the shore i went to cinnabar isle and defeat blain and he didn't give my 7th badge? why is that?or i have a quest before? that?i need dive!! btw. :D

wow_wow

PKM Trader
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2008
Well I find out if you bring Dark Lugia to the move tutor, he will teach your lugia that move :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
@destinedjagold or players

When you said in first page (All legendaries obtainable) this include (moltes-zapdos-articuno-mew) too? or no?
And i have other question, all 493 pkm are avaible (like wild to catch) ?

Thanks a lot :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im having a hard time with the cinnabar after i get rid of the wailmer on the shore i went to cinnabar isle and defeat blain and he didn't give my 7th badge? why is that?or i have a quest before? that?i need dive!! btw. :D

BLAINE is an extra event. Please read the previous post.

Head SOUTH from PYRE PATH and you'll reac CYAN PATH. Go through there and you should be able to reach TABULI TOWN where the 7th GYM is located.

Well I find out if you bring Dark Lugia to the move tutor, he will teach your lugia that move :D

I never knew that. :)
Hmm... I wonder how'll I fix this...

@destinedjagold or players

When you said in first page (All legendaries obtainable) this include (moltes-zapdos-articuno-mew) too? or no?
And i have other question, all 493 pkm are avaible (like wild to catch) ?

Thanks a lot :)

The first few weeks of this hack, the original plan was only to add Sinnoh PKMN and all 3 generation of PKMN legendaries obtainable, but then they suggested to include the Sinnoh legendaries, and so I did. :D

Yes, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Mew are obtainable in Beta 3, however, Mew is glitchy and so please leave it as is as of now...

I cannot add all 493 PKMNs in this hack though. I just replaced old PKMN sprites to new ones. I'm a n00b, so I cannot possibly do such advance hacking. :D

Thanks to you to. ;)

hey i downloaded the beta 3 i patched the ruby game i load it up with vba and everythings fine until i get out of the truck it stays black plz help

I had that problem once, and the problem ther is that your Ruby ROM is not compatible with the patch. You need a clean ROM in order to continue. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few updates guys. I just finished fixing Mesprit and Giratina's stats.
and so next I'll deal with Uxie and Azelf later. And soon after, I will be putting them up in the ROM and then Beta Test it. :)

That is all. Thanks~

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
thanks jagold :D hehehe

*doubt* the legendary dog is so annoying coz they use roar everytime i cant catch :( enteir nor raiku :(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sorry about that 'ROAR' thing, but I will leave it as is, for it is their orignal attacks. :\

Anyways, I am done with a successful inserion of the other 2 legendary trio of Sinnoh,m which were AZELF and UXIE, and changed their stats, of course. :D

Finally, I can start mapping their locations! Yes! And then beta testing it! ;)

Also...
Spoiler:

So expect these in Beta 4! Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back