• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
So I was looking for sundance rock in solar caverns, and the i observed the lake, it said there was something under the water so I jumped in. I then saved the game, but soon after I realized I was in that submarine thing with that guy and the elevator and the magnemite and all of that. Thing is, I beat that stuff a while ago, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't supposed to happen. I can't use an escape rope, dig, or fly to get out. Is there anyway I can get out? Or do I need to restart ;-;

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
sooo I'm doing the quiz machines and I'm saving after each one and when I reach the third one it tells me I have already completed it when I didn't do it and the stairs are one way so how am I suppose to continue I really don't want to restart after reaching to the end of the game

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
so its an ips file? can someone direct me to a good page for how to get this game to play? i'm horrid at patching or really anything computer related to the best simple terms guide would be a big help.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
so its an ips file? can someone direct me to a good page for how to get this game to play? i'm horrid at patching or really anything computer related to the best simple terms guide would be a big help.

You will need a ruby rom and an IPS patcher. The easiest one to use would probably be Lunar IPS. Just download it and then search it and it would either be called lunar Ips or LIPS when you try to serch for it on your computer. All you do is select the patch you want to use which is the IPS you got from the first page and you then select the rom you want to patch.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
I have a problem.

I've just lost to Semex or whatever his name is. What on Earth do i do now?
He's not at the top of the mall anymore?

What do I do if I lost to Semex?
He doesn't appear on top of the mall again..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
How come my vigoroth won't evolve into a vigourlan? I've set him a kill away from leveling and have repeated the process at least 50 times.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
How come my vigoroth won't evolve into a vigourlan? I've set him a kill away from leveling and have repeated the process at least 50 times.

According to Yape 0.9, your Vigoroth needs to have a low personality.
Exactly what that means, I am not sure. One of the other guys should be able to help :)

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Cutlerine, I love the hack, it is amazing! :D I am going to do it with all three starters. I hope you keep making hacks of pokemon.

I do need some help though... I want Toxic for my Weezing over the Poison Gas does anyone if tm06 is toxic and where I can find it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
To restore power to the lift, bring a Pokémon that knows ThunderShock. To get the key to the warp, bring a Pokémon that knows Transform.

sooo i have 2 pokemon with thundershock, a lvl23 pikachu AND a lvl20 magnemite, but the lift still wont work....wish there were sum hints to help with this hack cause parts of it r alittle confusing and i just started playing it yesturday, soo i hope the rest of the hack isnt this confusing or else i wont be enjoying it too much.

EDIT: i would like to add how kool it is that u turn back into brendan (sp?) when fishing lol
that and i just caught a lvl30 magnemite, that im bout to evolve, if that helps any

ok never mine that wasnt the part where i had to get the lift working apparently, i just had to find that missing part that was stored in the most random unknown place....anyways kool hack, the only complaint i have is the confusion here and there of not knowing wut to do, but yea AWESOME JOB!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
Sorry for this, but can somebody please help me?
I want to know if I'm actually stuffed and have to restart, or yeah. Thanks

SaiyanNox

Supreme Master of Dango
Years
Ok so i gave up trying to catch a pikachu holding a light ball.(I swear if i see Oran berry one more time im going to murder someone) So i used the action replay light ball code but i got something called Miner TM so im just curious can anyone one tell me if the Miner TM has got a use. It would make me feel a whole lot better if it does

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
any idea where I can find EQ, I don't think flygon can learn EQ from level up =/
also yay for shiny flygon ^.^ caught it right after shiny aerodactly.

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
AwwBushpig: Can't help you, I don't know.

AZI: Not all of the things that we need to do to progress are mentioned by npcs.

SaiyanNox: I have been having the same problem. I am sure that someone has written something about it here somewhere...

Riceownz: I haven't found Earthquake either, nice shiny though! ;)

Cutlerine: I have found 2 places you can get continually trapped in. When you visit the rock concert and try to get back on the stage after getting the autograph the stage guard guy wraps you an of screen area and after you walk about some more that is a wrap/exit that brings you back to the stage guard. The second is if you return to Meteor Falls after the four horsemen event if you stand on a spot next to the water near where you fight the horsemen it gives you the option to go back on the submarine. If you do, Usher then asks you to fix the elevators again. But they already are fixed and when you use the wrap panel to go back up to him he asks you to fix the elevators. Fortunately, I had saved before doing these two things so I can continue on but wanted to mention it so that you are aware. I am throughly am enjoying the hack :)

edit: I had an older version of the ROM so you may have already fixed these.

(Still looking for Toxic)

edit: I found toxic
Spoiler:

Last edited:

AZI

Years
Vigoroth ... how do i get it ?? .. there was so many question abt this one but still dont rly find any answer ...
if the rite answer is this "low personality" can some1 explain it ??
and if not then WHAT is ??
i dont think this 50% chances are rite answer cos my Vigoroth is lv 58 (ive restarted progress) still only evolution im gettin is Slaking :|

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.

Lil_Tiffy: Are you using VisualBoyAdvance? Because that is the one I am using. Did you apply the patch to a clean Ruby rom?

AwwBushpig: I think that you get dive from the deadly seven after the battle with THAT MAN but again I am not sure.

edit: Ok, I have become stuck. I can't find Gabriella on Rt 119. I see a boat that I can surf through near a house that has a woman in that claims that the endless plains are boring (she has alot of wingulls lol) and also one of the deadly seven in still on the bridge but he doesn't say anything when spoken to. I have search every other part of the route even the waterfall area and still not Gabriella... What have I done wrong? Or is this a glitch?

edit 2: I redownloaded the hack and can now find Gabriella. I must have have an older version.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.

Lil_Tiffy: Are you using VisualBoyAdvance? Because that is the one I am using. Did you apply the patch to a clean Ruby rom?

AwwBushpig: I think that you get dive from the deadly seven after the battle with THAT MAN but again I am not sure.

edit: Ok, I have become stuck. I can't find Gabriella on Rt 119. I see a boat that I can surf through near a house that has a woman in that claims that the endless plains are boring (she has alot of wingulls lol) and also one of the deadly seven in still on the bridge but he doesn't say anything when spoken to. I have search every other part of the route even the waterfall area and still not Gabriella... What have I done wrong? Or is this a glitch?

Thanks man, I didn't get it from them for some reason so I had to AR it in.

As for your little problem here, you've walked to the boat and pressed a on it, yes?
And, you're completely right on the personality thing :)

Back