• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Username: Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Reshiram.
School Level: Grade 6, about to graduate!

Your thoughts about Plagiarism?
I honestly don't care about plagiarism. I usually just listen to the news and shut up. They're just ruining themselves.

I can't believe I haven't seen this club! Plus, nakaka-nose-bleed na yung kaka-English. lol

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Reshiram.
School Level: Grade 6, about to graduate!

Your thoughts about Plagiarism?
I honestly don't care about plagiarism. I usually just listen to the news and shut up. They're just ruining themselves.

I can't believe I haven't seen this club! Plus, nakaka-nose-bleed na yung kaka-English. lol

Your accepted, sorry for the late reply I've been busy with school and hacking.

Haha, lol. Nakakanosebleed tlga haha... xD

well guys congratulations to our very own Ms. Janine Tugonon for winning 1st runner up in Ms. Universe ^_^ proud

Yes, congrats to her, she really did great. But, I really think she should have won. xD

Anyways on Daniel Evans' account it says there that he passed away from a hiking trip accident... :(

May he Rest In Peace. Ket us all pray for him.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Your accepted, sorry for the late reply I've been busy with school and hacking.

Haha, lol. Nakakanosebleed tlga haha... xD

lol it's okay.

Anyways on Daniel Evans' account it says there that he passed away from a hiking trip accident... :(

May he Rest In Peace. Ket us all pray for him.

I don't really know Daniel Evans that much, but I know him because he's a really great spriter. We've never actually talked or anything. Daniel Evans, if it's true that you've passed away, may your soul rest in peace.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
well guys congratulations to our very own Ms. Janine Tugonon for winning 1st runner up in Ms. Universe ^_^ proud

Congrats to her, despite not reaching the Ms. Universe title being a 1st runner up is a huge achievement already and for that I'm proud of her :)

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Merry Christmas, fellow Filipinos! :3 Late greeting, but still. :>

I have a new topic that's relevant to the holiday:
How do you usually spend Christmas?

I bet you didn't see that coming. xD Jk.

Anyway, here we celebrate simply: just staying at home and Mom cooking something special like Turbo, Fruit Salad, etc. -- the classic holiday food, but yeah. Of course, there's also either cake and ice cream or both. :)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

Every year, we do the same thing. We stay at home, watch TV, eat the food my mom and aunts prepare, then basically just open gifts. This year we mixed it up a bit, mainly because mom didn't want anyone asking her for their pamasko. Haha. We went to GoHotels in Mandaluyong, which was a big change for me. I'm not used to going into fancy hotels and such. It was a fun experience, and I even got to watch the Dancing Lights at Ayala Triangle!

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years

First order of bussiness is the Christmas service in our church. Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth after all.
Then Our family goes to the mall, to eat out (and as for me and my siblings, chance to spend all the pamasko we got. haha)
After that, go home and rest (I spent this particular christmas watching anime in my room...)

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Sino sainyo ang malalamig ang pasko?

Merry Christmas everyone!
Maligayang Pasko..and I know this is really late.XD

I spend my Christmas with Family and friend, with my family the most of course! Despite of the weather, the typhoon,(gladly, it's a bit far from our place now) and the short period of Christmas break topped with school assignments and projects, I still find it worth it to go home and spend time around with the closest people. <<Ano ba to, feeling ko wrong grammar na anglish koXD

Despite of not seeing Manny win in the Ring, It's nice to see our country got the 1st runner-up place in the Miss Universe. It was too close to win the crown of the pageant:)

Last edited:

ImKris

Herp Derp!
Years
Hindi ko alam kung active pa tong thread na to pero pa sali na rin haha :D

Username: ImKris
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
School Level: 1st year College

Advance Happy New Year to all of you :D

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Username:Kirito-kun
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
School Level:k+12 : 5th Grade (Yeah, I'm still a 5th Grader but I love Pokemon more than anyone in my family... except for my dad and mom.)

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hindi ko alam kung active pa tong thread na to pero pa sali na rin haha :D

Username: ImKris
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
School Level: 1st year College

Advance Happy New Year to all of you :D

Syempre active pa to, hindi lang ako masyadong nakakapunta rito kasi madami akong ginagawa.

(Of course this is still active, It's just I don't frequently come here this days because I'm just too busy)

You're Acepted btw. :3

Username:Kirito-kun
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
School Level:3rd year high school

Kala ko Hapon ka?! Nice you're in 3rd Year too? *Hi 5! xD

Accepted as well.

Remember to answer the topic when you sign-up ok?

Here's the current topic:
What can you say about the syntax bill being implemented around the Philippines?

For me, it's one of the best things that the government did this year this will lessen the smokers and alcohol drinkers in the Philippines that would lead to less people being poor and sick. And I'm pretty sure the tax that would be collected would be really, I mean really, really, helpful to us.

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
What can you say about the syntax bill being implemented around the Philippines?

This is a big move that the government implemented. It has a nice positive feedback for me too because as tajaros said, it will lessen smokers and drunkards that abuse smoking and drinking. This is a big plus for me and had made a positive look for the current government.

On the other note, I hope we can all get together sometime. >:)

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Why did I see this thread just now @_@
Been around this forums for a long time lol.

(username on top^)
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Sky Shaymin xD
School Level: College, Freshman

Sin Tax Bill would be great.
Let's just hope it really lessens smokers and drinkers. Well, with such a high price, they would probably think twice about this stuff and prioritize necessities instead.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
It's high time that I should join this club...

Username: gunnerpow7
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Bellossom
School Level: 3rd Year High School (incoming 4th Year next June)

And a new topic...

What are your thoughts on the 2013 Elections?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Why did I see this thread just now @_@
Been around this forums for a long time lol.

(username on top^)
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Sky Shaymin xD
School Level: College, Freshman

Sin Tax Bill would be great.
Let's just hope it really lessens smokers and drinkers. Well, with such a high price, they would probably think twice about this stuff and prioritize necessities instead.

You're accepted in teh clab... xD

Yes, indeed but nowadays I see more people using E-cigarettes.

It's high time that I should join this club...

Username: gunnerpow7
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Bellossom
School Level: 3rd Year High School (incoming 4th Year next June)

And a new topic...

Cool, You're in 3rd Year as well. You're accepted...

My thoughts about it is there will still be cheating around the elections even with the help of the machine that counts votes... (I forgot it's name)

And they will make their own rackets for them to be more popular around whether it's on TV, Programs, Projects, and Donations.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years

Another round of false promises as always....and maybe cheating. Ika nga eh, kung gusto, may paraan (umm...it means something like, "If there's a will, there's a way?). Don't think all though high-tech election machines will stop those who really want to win from cheating.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

Ugh... Nakakainis kasi ang daming kandidato sa film and TV industry! ~It's annoying because there are so many from the film and TV industry!~

It's better for everyone that they should just act rather than join the elections imo...

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
You can never remove those gimmicks especially when the elections are near.
I really don't buy it though. It's as if I lost the little faith I have in our government xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back