• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well I don't know how to get to Noremeak city, as there are Team Steam members about.
Use Dig on weird brown spot on the ground =)

Im stuck. Please help me wesleyfg.

HTML:
file:///C:/POK%C3%A9MON%20LIGHT%20PLATINUM%20VESION%201.1.png
Wow... this really isn't a way how to post a picture :D
You need to upload it on imageshack/photobucket or something =)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
I think i found a bug because i can t catch verizon... Its picture appears and the nothing happens... It s supposed to be in that wood after the 1st gym...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
LMAO, He is only 12 years old. :D
Btw, You use too many :D (s)
Being 12 years old doesn't mean that someone don't know how to do with PC :D

I think i found a bug because i can t catch verizon... Its picture appears and the nothing happens... It s supposed to be in that wood after the 1st gym...
You just obtain it, you don't need to battle =)
Check your box and it'll be there =)

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Evolution that don't need edited include:

Scyther
Seadra
Haunter
Onix
Graveler
Lampent
Machoke
Kadabra
Poliwhirl

The reason for this is because Wesley has some trades already for them so they can evolve. Otherwise it will make the in-game trades useless. In fact these are mentioned on Wesley's website here:

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/trade-pokeacutemon.html
I want Lampent to evolve in Lv. 60.
The others will stay.

I'm getting pumped for the English version! What level does Magmar evolve? Same as Electabuzz?

Yes.

Wasn't it 40 before? :D

Yes, but I evolving in Lv. 40 is too early.
Electabuzz should evolve in Lv. 50.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
More help needed......Where can 1 find an Enigma Berry to cure the Gym leader's Alakazam? :L
You can obtain it in Berry shop in Merydian City.

And since I'm on it, if anyone want to know where to buy stones then your answer is Rycian City =)

And a piece of advise from me =) This thread (and any other thread) has a magic function called "Search this thread" and you can use it before you ask question :)

Years
how r there SO many people here who are able to play this game right now? its only in portuguese! and i doubt the portuguese speaking population on the pokecommunity forums is even that big...

Years
how r there SO many people here who are able to play this game right now? its only in portuguese! and i doubt the portuguese speaking population on the pokecommunity forums is even that big...
Well considering most of the time you'll be battling you should have no problem because that part is in English. All you need to play any pokemon game is common sense and some curiosity from now and then.

Last edited:
Years
if it is not a big deal that game is not in eng why do ppl every day need help, well its because they stuck on some part where it is necessary to understand Portuguese and if u dont, then u will waste ur time trying to figure out what to do, thats why we need this game on eng and i hope that PLP will be transalated soon.
I really don't want to get into a pointless argument but I never said it was a big deal. Yes I understand it would be nice to be able to read the storyline in English and there is some parts in the game where you can get really stuck so you go to thread to ask for help, but repeatedly asking for help can get people annoyed. If you actually look around areas and start thinking you can figure out where to go next or how to complete something. Me and my friends have completed this game tons of times and none of us know how to read Portuguese. I hope Ash and SP take their time do make this game awesome!
^hoping this will be my last message until the English patch is out.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Is there any way for you guys (SP or Ash493) to keep us updated about the game, so everyone knows where you're at in the process

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Is there any way for you guys (SP or Ash493) to keep us updated about the game, so everyone knows where you're at in the process

Nope, there isn't. All information on the translation is top secret. (Unless you stalk my profile, of course.
But that wouldn't give up much information, either.)

To Ash: Don't you dare leak any information out, OK?

I will post the translation and edited patch when it is ready.
Until then, if I see anyone asking about the process/release date of the translation,
they will be considered as spam and will be reported.

I really don't want to get into a pointless argument but I never said it was a big deal. Yes I understand it would be nice to be able to read the storyline in English and there is some parts in the game where you can get really stuck so you go to thread to ask for help, but repeatedly asking for help can get people annoyed. If you actually look around areas and start thinking you can figure out where to go next or how to complete something. Me and my friends have completed this game tons of times and none of us know how to read Portuguese. I hope Ash and SP take their time do make this game awesome!
^hoping this will be my last message until the English patch is out.

I really dont want to get into a pointless argument but I never said that u cant complete the game if u cant read portuguese and i dont want to go through all the trouble to found the solutions how to do something because if it was on eng i wouldnt have. i dont want to make from fun and easy game to a complicated andanyoing game on which i would have need others help to find solutions its not davinci code. and i hope this will be my last type of message also untill i hope prepatched games is out.

OK, ok. You both have your opinions. Now, chill!

Last edited:
Back