• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I've always been looking forward to a good fakemon game. (Because there aren't any others)

Eagerly awaiting this one, and thinking of all the pokemon I'm going to use. It's going to be a very difficult choice, because they're all so good.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
i know i know i know

so i have to ask cuz it was supposed to be in like April but when is the demo gonna come out i just cant wait any longer this game just looks so awesome..........

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
^ Have some patience. Most of the games released have bugs and poor graphics since the creators rushed their projects. However, the Garnet team seems to be working diligently to make this game perfect prior to releasing.

....But I would be lying if I said I was not looking forward to the release!

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
I already watched this project at Deviantart, It's a great game, good graphics, great style.
I hope I will see more soon ;D

Years
New Music! Gym Theme

Those of you who are subscribed to my channel have probably seen this already, but here's the gym theme - my take on the classic tone!

There's a chance different gyms can have distinct versions of this theme, but right now I'm working on a battle theme! I welcome all feedback as always ;)

Last edited:

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
Oh goth...i can't wait anymore.....
this game is absolutely awesome...and the pokemon's sprites makes me jump of happiness!!!!
>.<
Waiting for news...

....There is still much for the game to get ready?

LOL
O.o
cause i'm being crazy!!!!!! X-°

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012
i hope you will complete this game as soon as you can...
i just can't wait to play it...
thank you all your working

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
The graphics, the storyline, the fakemon, EVERYTHING amazes me! I hope this game gets released soon!

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Hey everyone - I'm one of Garnet's composers along with Tobinus! I've uploaded the theme to Glowhill City to Youtube that you can watch here:

I hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
Hey everyone - I'm one of Garnet's composers along with Tobinus! I've uploaded the theme to Glowhill City to Youtube that you can watch here:

I hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Before I criticize anything, I do wanna say that I love the composition as a whole. But I do have a few little things to say:

The two buildup chords at the beginning dont sound good with the rest of the piece. I understand the buildup that youre going for, but they sound really dark compared to the rest, and since you never return to that idea, it sounds really weird. I dont really know how to explain it, because I dont think theyre minor chords, but they sound like it in contrast to the rest of the music.

In the light, bouncy marimba sections, the rolls on the long tones sound really harsh. I dont know what program youre using, but me personally, I think the notes are short enough that you dont need to roll them and it would sound just fine.

Other than that, (and those are just my minor preferences), it's a fantastic little composition, easily worthy of a Nintendo published game. Great work!

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Thanks! I'd actually thought the same about the marimba rolls, so I'll either make them sound less harsh somehow or just remove the rolls altogether. As for the two buildup chords, I'll see if can replace them with chords that better reflect the mood of the piece.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
If this game is ever completed, it will truly be a phenomenon around not only the pokemon communities of the internet but the internet as a whole. If the team composes this game correctly it could become a viral game, if you will. It has so much potential. I don't post around often anymore but every time I go on PC I make sure to check to see how this game is doing. The PokeDex looks amazing, a few obvious rips of current mons but that won't take away much, if any. I'd like to know more about this game as I don't have time to root through 39 pages, is it still in progress? Or have they given up?

Otherwise, amazing game. Cheers to the creator and I can help if you need me!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
I read on the pokemon garnet page on deviant art that the demo comes out in July. Just a little bit longer! Hopefully.

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
Errrr .... One more thing ...
Who knows, at some near future, there is a chance to make a rom hack this awesome game?
I know this is somewhat difficult and requires hard work, but it would be nice to have these incredible Pokemon on the GBA.
Seriously, your Pokemon are much better than the fifth generation!
(Otherwise all generations!)
Anyway, congratulations to all staff, and still waiting for a demonstration of this awesome game!

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Oh, it looks so good;)
really nice work, I look foreward to play the demo:)

keep on working :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
This looks awesome so do the Fakemon i hope a demo is released soon cause i just can't wait.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey guys, just letting you know that Garnet will soon be going into the beta testing stage. I personally will be working on it during that time, so I know that it is on its way.

However, I really do want to ask you guys to avoid asking about a release date, what I've let you know just now is a positive notion towards a release however. So soon it will be going into testing, so please, be a little patient while the team, the beta testers and I push towards the release. I'm sure you will be notified in due time when the official release is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back