• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
My Primeape wont attack AT ALL!

i saw about the 30% and beat that dood... i cant beat the dood

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
It's random whether a Pokemon that won't obey you will actually do anything you say at all. You're probably just unlucky.

I have a problem - Squirtle is asking to join my team, but I have no room, and I cannot get to a PC because his gang are blocking the way back. What do I do? Do I have to restart the game and make sure I go there with a free space? Or is there a simple hack to put Pokemon in a PC/put a PC in?

Years
It's random whether a Pokemon that won't obey you will actually do anything you say at all. You're probably just unlucky.

I have a problem - Squirtle is asking to join my team, but I have no room, and I cannot get to a PC because his gang are blocking the way back. What do I do? Do I have to restart the game and make sure I go there with a free space? Or is there a simple hack to put Pokemon in a PC/put a PC in?

You could try with a previous save file if available or else i am sorry you have to restart the game and come to this event with a free space...

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015

I recall there being a PC in the right corner outside of the house. If that doesn't work, then a little pop-up menu should appear that lets you send a Pokemon back to the PC to obtain Squirtle. I went around looking for the actual code but I couldn't find it. =/

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
I recall there being a PC in the right corner outside of the house. If that doesn't work, then a little pop-up menu should appear that lets you send a Pokemon back to the PC to obtain Squirtle. I went around looking for the actual code but I couldn't find it. =/

The house where the fisherman is? I'll have a look.
No menu popped up though.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
It could also be the version you're playing on. When was the last time you downloaded the patch?

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020

its not luck... its probability =.=
the squad blocks u O.o if u followed ash's story... u should have 5 pokemon:
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Butterfree
Bulbasaur
Charmander

the game is programed for being the same as anime... but use this gameshark code... its walk through walls... walk around to the pokemon center:
509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

it should work

EDIT: IT WORKED! but i broke the anime... I kept the Primeape :(
and i already screwed up with butterfree :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
I downloaded the patch yesterday? And there was a PC in the Fisherman's house, so all is fine, I just didn't notice it before.

And I've already gone way off of the anime-track - I mean, I actually have a Kadabra! And lots of other pokemon Ash didn't ever capture. :P

EDIT: Just noticed the TM labelled 'Psych Up' is Normal Type, has no damage or accuracy (so --) and the description is 'The user shoots seeds at the foe. Two to five seeds are shot at once'.

Last edited:

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
i play pkmn ash gray v 3.61 nd i have 2 prblms so plz help me
1) dat when i enter d poison chamber,i open d gate but derz a prob in dose invisi wallz i cud only reach koga's sis nd der is no other way also when i press a while against a wall,i could see d invisi walls
2) i cant go 2 cinnabar is. d ferryman sayz d ship has still sm time wat 2 do???
i mnt having 5th badge(in no. plz help

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
1) dat when i enter d poison chamber,i open d gate but derz a prob in dose invisi wallz i cud only reach koga's sis nd der is no other way also when i press a while against a wall,i could see d invisi walls
2) i cant go 2 cinnabar is. d ferryman sayz d ship has still sm time wat 2 do???

First off, could you say what you mean with proper English?

Years

For your first question (that i could understand only...) Their's always a way to reach KOGA that you have to find yourself and you have to have 6 badges and completed all the events before reaching the Docks..
I suggest you play the game exactly like the anime. It will reduce the errors to 0.1% I guarantee you that..

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
For your first question (that i could understand only...) Their's always a way to reach KOGA that you have to find yourself and you have to have 6 badges and completed all the events before reaching the Docks..
I suggest you play the game exactly like the anime. It will reduce the errors to 0.1% I guarantee you that..

ya u r rit for 1st q... when i played v 2.5z,i was able 2 beat koga easily by entering his chamber but in dis version,derz a prob dat i cud only reach koga's sis nd rest all other wayz r blockd nd ya 1 more glitch dat when i press a while touching a wall,dos walls bcm visible for 1 sec nd alwayz when i press a
thx fr ur help

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
ya u r rit for 1st q... when i played v 2.5z,i was able 2 beat koga easily by entering his chamber but in dis version,derz a prob dat i cud only reach koga's sis nd rest all other wayz r blockd nd ya 1 more glitch dat when i press a while touching a wall,dos walls bcm visible for 1 sec nd alwayz when i press a
thx fr ur help
U actly d't rd Soul'zzzz pozt?
Please do not write like some retarded n00b, we want to help you but we cannot if you keep talking this way.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
Hey guys, I discovered a small glitch:
At the part when you go to Pokemon Tower, if you have no room in your party Haunter won't join. Not a problem, I just went back to the PC and deposited two pokemon. However, when I went back, Ash's body was still there, as well as Haunter. I talked to Haunter and he joined, then I interacted with the Ash and another Haunter joined the party! This one had a Smoke Ball too. So, when I beat Sabrina, I still had a Haunter. Not game breaking, but just wanted to let you know.

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years

U actly d't rd Soul'zzzz pozt?
Please do not write like some retarded n00b, we want to help you but we cannot if you keep talking this way.

ok dude sorry but what can i do ?? this problem is due to addiction to fb and hence i use slangs all the time now you can help me??

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
i had one another problem that my butterfree could not find it's mate everytime i tried so i decided to keep it how do i release it?

Years
i had one another problem that my butterfree could not find it's mate everytime i tried so i decided to keep it how do i release it?

You are supposed to give it a silk scarf or i think it was a yellow scarf and then it will find its mate. The scarfs are being sold by a man who stands on a mountain corner just before entering the Saffron city from the west side..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey guys, I discovered a small glitch:
At the part when you go to Pokemon Tower, if you have no room in your party Haunter won't join. Not a problem, I just went back to the PC and deposited two pokemon. However, when I went back, Ash's body was still there, as well as Haunter. I talked to Haunter and he joined, then I interacted with the Ash and another Haunter joined the party! This one had a Smoke Ball too. So, when I beat Sabrina, I still had a Haunter. Not game breaking, but just wanted to let you know.
Yeah. It's common knowledge but if you are playing according to anime you won't have these minor bugs =)

ok dude sorry but what can i do ?? this problem is due to addiction to fb and hence i use slangs all the time now you can help me??
I don't give a damn about FB 'cause I'm not using it, all I'm saying is that if you want help you need to explain your problem with language we all understand.

You are supposed to give it a silk scarf or i think it was a yellow scarf and then it will find its mate. The scarfs are being sold by a man who stands on a mountain corner just before entering the Saffron city from the west side..
It's yellow scarf, since Satoshi's Butterfree also had yellow scarf in anime.

Back