• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Hey guys, just letting you know that Garnet will soon be going into the beta testing stage. I personally will be working on it during that time, so I know that it is on its way.

However, I really do want to ask you guys to avoid asking about a release date, what I've let you know just now is a positive notion towards a release however. So soon it will be going into testing, so please, be a little patient while the team, the beta testers and I push towards the release. I'm sure you will be notified in due time when the official release is!

Will do! I will patiently await this awesome game. Thanks for the update, I can't wait to try this game out! :D :D

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
Years
Glad to hear of continuing progress!

Patiently waiting for this one. I hope to play this in the near future. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I'd just like to jump on the "this looks awesome" bandwagon and say... this game looks awesome. I'll be looking forward to the playable version (as though I don't already have enough junk to distract me from school... ha).

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I'm just posting to encourage you guys on working on this hack. :> Keep up the good work! The Dex is the most inspiring piece of work my friends and I have seen since the original 151, and we really look forward to seeing this hack out.

That said, no rush; keep on keepin' on.

(I will be choosing Finvore. For sure.)

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
I'm just posting to encourage you guys on working on this hack. :> Keep up the good work! The Dex is the most inspiring piece of work my friends and I have seen since the original 151, and we really look forward to seeing this hack out.

That said, no rush; keep on keepin' on.

(I will be choosing Finvore. For sure.)

-_-
does nobody read the half of this topic that clearly states that THIS IS NOT A HACK!?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
-_-
does nobody read the half of this topic that clearly states that THIS IS NOT A HACK!?
And that's even to mention the fact that all hacks go in a different section altogether...

Anyways, good luck Garnet team, I hope to hear from you guys soon, but even if there is no news for years, you'll still have me looking at this thread pretty much daily.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
The game looks absolutely amazing so far :) I can't wait until i have a chance to play this. Good luck with the beta testing Garnet Team.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
The game got me pumped up and I can't wait to play the demo.

I'v been following the Garnet group and when I saw the "Demo Delay" journal, I raged :P

Can't wait to play.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Very impressive work and a massive lineup of custom pokemon. Looking great so far, and would love to test the game once it's ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2015
looks cool. can't wait to paly the demo. one thing is bugging me, though. this ain't a only-fakemon game, as i you'll put some pokemon also. not that it matters, i just like only fakemon games so much

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Oh, gee, sorry for using incorrect terminology. It's definitely a big deal to me, considering this is the first Pokemon "fangame-thingy" I have ever invested interest in enough to want to encourage the team that is working on it. :U

That said, I don't want to start a comment war, I just think it's a little silly that people were actually concerned. x'D Wanted to spread a little love with my comment, not hate. </3

Now, just in case anyone wants to get defensive, I'll go back to lurking. *woosh*

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Since last time there was a post to this thread by the creator was February 28th, I'll just go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back