• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ohhemmgee o: May Filipino Club pala dito so..Hi mga people. I'll join :D

Username: Reminiscing
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: 2nd Year College

:)

^hmm what I think about the government here?
I don't really involve into politics cause they stressed me out xD but seeing many news or commercials about them it makes me think that the Philippines is one corrupt country which is sad D: (well that's always I'm seeing everytime I watch a news) but yeah, now that the election is coming...I just hope they kept those promises they have said in their commercials. I'm not voting though...I didn't register anyway haha

Sorry, but you have to change your Partner Pokemon we already have too much Charizard users in the meantime you can have Charmeleon feel free to post here if you want another Pokemon. Bur, you are still accepted.

Yeah, hope those people running in the elections will keep those promises they said.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
What do you think about the government

Oh wow.... I nver was one to watch the news. I agree that things do need improving. What i do like is there seems to be actions against former politicians who have done wrong, plus trying to make laws that try to improve the country (although both the cyber law and the sin tax law ended up rather controversial)
Looks like election time is coming again, let's hope promises are not made to be broken.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
Username: Jaypz
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
School Level: 2nd year college

am I in ? :\

Um I don't really into politics stuff but I do care about the progression of our country. Even before till now, vote buying is still active and practiced by those unworthy candidates. Some of them create attention into advertising and products that consider to be EPALs. So If I were you I'll only vote and choose the right and the best ones who will truly make a change. ( Though I can't vote yet 'cause I'm still 17 :D )

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
What about a new topic guys ? so we can make this club active and running :]

( Can everyone suggest a topic ? or only the pres can do that ? )

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Jaypz
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
School Level: 2nd year college

am I in ? :\

Um I don't really into politics stuff but I do care about the progression of our country. Even before till now, vote buying is still active and practiced by those unworthy candidates. Some of them create attention into advertising and products that consider to be EPALs. So If I were you I'll only vote and choose the right and the best ones who will truly make a change. ( Though I can't vote yet 'cause I'm still 17 :D )

Sorry for the late reply and your accepted. Am I really the only Higschooler here? XD

Yeah Your right about those, and maybe it will be a great Idea to make kids vote in the elections... xD

Anyways, about your latest post you may make your own topics as long as it relates things about the Philippines.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
Sorry for the late reply and your accepted. Am I really the only Higschooler here? XD

Yeah Your right about those, and maybe it will be a great Idea to make kids vote in the elections... xD

Anyways, about your latest post you may make your own topics as long as it relates things about the Philippines.

hehe seems like you're the only one around :D

yeah right hahaha xD

ah see but I guess other members are busy, they haven't active lately.. um

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
Username: Alge
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Servine
School Level: 1st year high school

I'm a cousin of Jaypz by the way :D

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Alge
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Servine
School Level: 1st year high school

I'm a cousin of Jaypz by the way :D

Cool, dude your accepted.

Another High-Schooler yay! xD Anyways, when signing up you should always answer the current topic discussion.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Username:robin22gongon
Location:San Jose Del Monte Bulacan, Region 3, Luzon, Phillipines
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:Emboar
School Level:3rd year Highschool

Also I think that underage people like us youths should be allowed to vote.
I think not allowing us to vote is ruining the right to speak for us Filipinos.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username:robin22gongon
Location:San Jose Del Monte Bulacan, Region 3, Luzon, Phillipines
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:Emboar
School Level:3rd year Highschool

Also I think that underage people like us youths should be allowed to vote.
I think not allowing us to vote is ruining the right to speak for us Filipinos.

Cool, your accepted! And a batchmate yay! ^_^ And I totally agree with you we kids should be allowed to vote... xD

Anyways new topic.

Your thoughts about Plagiarism?

- I think it's something like ripping things from other people like what senator sotto he did. He should have made an apology a sincere one for that matter. He should at least gave credit.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
Cool, your accepted! And a batchmate yay! ^_^ And I totally agree with you we kids should be allowed to vote... xD

Anyways new topic.

- I think it's something like ripping things from other people like what senator sotto he did. He should have made an apology a sincere one for that matter. He should at least gave credit.

um yea he should have cuz obviously he did not even asked the one who texted him the letter ( Is it a letter by the way ? :D ) who supposedly his friend, where the words and sentences came.. he just made a quick and unplanned decision that he did not even think thoroughly. Well that's plagiarism actually for ya xD

mmmk

Nuzlocke Trainer
Years
Username: mmmk, but it's really mkmr
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Vileplume. Spittin seeds and Cutting stuff up since Pokemon Red
School Level: 1st Year High School (Or is it 7th Grade now?)

I could tolerate plagiarism, and whenever that subject ever comes up, I'd give no opinion. Besides, when someone does that, other people would flame him/her and I don't want to spend much effort, since by the time I do something, other people would have yelled at the offender, or something.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Accepted. Welcome to the Club now. Let's wait for Tajaros to add your name up front onto the main post.

I cannot tolerate plagiarism without sheer verbal abuse. For instance, my fanfiction about Harry Potter (name to be confidential) was copy+pasted onto the site my Fanfic was posted on. The poor bloke never typed straight again.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
My thoughts on plagiarism? Well, I'm pretty sure that a lot has done it during their younger years (myself included), but I guess that part's quite acceptable, what with us being unaware of what we're actually doing or something. When it comes to outside-of-school stuffs, however, then, I'll be just like, "What the hell." Or something like that.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Ok, peeps. Time for a new topic. :D

How do you like my fabulous new hairstyle What are your thoughts about the current situation of our once-beautiful country? Any more specific views? *wiggles eyebrow*

It seems that even though he doesn't broadcast it, President P-Noy has actually done alot of projects that involves helping the poor and curing the sick, stuff like that. Unlike our PREVIOUS president, GMA, who has bragged about everything she has done, although it's quite a few, if not none.

mmmk

Nuzlocke Trainer
Years

It seems that even though he doesn't broadcast it, President P-Noy has actually done alot of projects that involves helping the poor and curing the sick, stuff like that. Unlike our PREVIOUS president, GMA, who has bragged about everything she has done, although it's quite a few, if not none.

Well, that's all good and, most of the time, I like to think that our country is recovering from corruption deceit evil politicians bad corporate business companies stuff, but sometimes, my pessimistic side tells me that sometime in the far future, the stuff will come back So yeah, my thoughts about the topic is fairly positive

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
What are your thoughts about the current situation of our once-beautiful country? Any more specific views? *wiggles eyebrow*

Keep Positive? There seems to be a lot more major changes, like the sin tax and cyber crime law. I don't watch news often-mornings are spent on the computer, haha- but from what I watch, P-Noy and the current administration is trying to make an effort.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years

well like ya said ..I'm positive too that our country is continuously upgrading by our present leader unlike the previous one. Doing a bunch of duties that benefited every individual.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Our once-beautiful country actually stopped after the reign of Marcos and during Erap's reign the Philippine economy became insane, our debt to other countries, especially to the United States, went high and it became higher during the presidency of Arroyo.

I remember the news when GMA spent millions for a condom supply for the people, it was because of the RH bill (i think) xD but they refused it, so the people who received it burned it...they made a bonfire of it :D It's like burning millions of money. She could have just spend it for a feeding program like that than those things :|////Well at least she got her karma now.

But yeah like the others said, I'm seeing good things around our current President P-Noy. He really is trying to recover Philippines by his projects and such. I just hope it continue and people should really have faith and hope for our current leader :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back