• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Any clue where I can find the clean patch? Team Rocket doesn't even have Meowth following them.

Hey dont worry about meowth as its not following team rocket in any rom or version of ash grey

i m not able to patch the ashgary verion 1.0 by ips 2.0 and 3.0 its still the same game m blocked as there is no way after giving togepi to misty i followed the same instruction as said in post... what should i do????????????? plzzz help
Hey which world are u living into?
Dude there is the version of ash grey 3.61 available and u r still playing version 1?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
I love this hack so far, and I have a question: when will be the next beta released? It's not like I wanto to hurry someone, I can wait, but I'd like to know how long I should wait :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Tried playing this game, it sure was worth it! :') .. Loved it, but some of the tiles were a bit of a let down since they kind of didn't match with the other tiles, but other than that, it's cool!

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
dude but i already made a good progress in version 1 cnt i use its save file in 3.6.1 its bore to sart all over again

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
I don't play ash gray beta 3.6.1. When I start it, my screen is red.

How to play little bit and how to change outdoor scheme?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Wow, there's a lot of double posts and general SPAM in this thread- please, people (especially new people joining solely to ask questions); don't do that. Keep those posts wholesome and decent, please.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
You should make it so pikachu follows you like in yellow version unless you evolve him or he faints

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
metapod I have a question I want to make a game sorta like this hack I have the basic story all thought out. How would I go about making it though what would I need for something like that? Any help would be much appriaciated if you don't want to get into it that is fine to

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I have to say, after i fixed up the tiny bugs, the game was amazing :). I can't wait for you to make further patches. It will be really great :). Is there any way that i would be able to be told when they are released? Because i'm not expecting another patch for at least 2 months.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
LOL@ Myself....I let bulbasaur evolve and now the bulbusaur event isn't accessible.:( Dang habit! Thanks for this hack, it is awesome!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
hey i need help, i got to episode 71 (lights,camera, quack-tion) but what pokemon do i need to impress the director and get me to finish the episode?

Years
hey i need help, i got to episode 71 (lights,camera, quack-tion) but what pokemon do i need to impress the director and get me to finish the episode?

Hey for this event u need to raise one of ur pokemons cuteness,toughness, intelligence and other attributes. fo9r this ull need to give the respected shards to different ppl around kanto.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Metapod23 can you please help me!!!!
i failed my exam and now i cant take it over again... what do i do?! D:

Back