• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Yes!
Gible, gabite, And Garchomp Are in the hack now!
Yays!
I can't wait for beta 4 DJG!
Your doin' very good!
Can't wait for progress updates!
BOL!

Years
hey guys i'm stuck, i don't know where to go for the 7th badge, i did the LC event or whatever event first, i beat Blaine on Cinnarbar Isle but have no idea where to go for the 7th badge....am i suppose to get waterfall or dive at this point? If so where cuz i'm so lost rite now.

Also, where is Entei?

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
hey DJG if you want me to i can change the evolutions
of spoink and ryhorn :)

also chaoscreator if you haven't got the phsychic badge go to pyre path past
mt. pyre through cyan path and cyan forest and into tabuli
town where you can get a badge, hm dive(from ash), entie (later)
and mew (glitchy so don't catch)

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
hey guys i'm stuck, i don't know where to go for the 7th badge, i did the LC event or whatever event first, i beat Blaine on Cinnarbar Isle but have no idea where to go for the 7th badge....am i suppose to get waterfall or dive at this point? If so where cuz i'm so lost rite now.

Also, where is Entei?

alright u did the lc base event already so u didnt fall for that fatal glitch thing...okay so to get the 7th badge beat the base, which u did, then do down pyre path to cyan path. go thru cyan forest and u should reach tabuli town, where the 7th gym awaits, and also where jirachi is, but uncatchable until all 8 badges are obtained. to get dive, go down from tabuli town until u reach ash's rest cabin. next to that cabin is fire cave, where entei is blocking the way to the Morient city, where the final badge is and where u catch groundon in the cave of origin. to continue, get the 7th badge, get dive, and surf down from cinabar and find lc seafloor cavern! hope dat helps.;)

also, entei will force u out and wont let u pass until u beat the seafloor cavern event. after dat, u can go to morient city by battling entei at lv 40 or 50 i cant remember. be warned as it is like raikou, very hard to catch cuz it may use roar on u like crazy so save beforehand.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Eheheheh... ^^

Anyways, all, and when I say all, I mean all, and all legendaries in all 4 generations are done at last! Though I should say LATIOS will be the only legendary running around the place. :D

All I need to do now is to Beta Test it. Okay pipz! That is all! ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
ei can anyone tell me the location of the legendaries?pls
on beta 3

jirachi? - location?
deoxys? - location?
3 legendary birds? - location?
3 regi's - location?
and darkrai? - location?
and other sinnoh legends :D thanks
ow kyogre also :D
thanks thanks and nice hack djg ? :P

Note: Dont Catch Articuno w/o bringing some escape rope nor pokemon w/ dig. :D u will be trapped inside the cave haha i just got trapped :P

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
on beta 3

jirachi? - location?
deoxys? - location?
3 regi's - location?
and darkrai? - location?
and other sinnoh legends :D thanks
ow kyogre also :D
thanks thanks and nice hack djg ? :P

in order... :P

1. Tabuli Town
2. Not yet available in Beta 3, but will be in Beta 4
3. Only Regice at the moment in Beta 3, in Lost Cave
4. The same place in Regice
5. Darkrai is the only Sinnoh legendary PKMN yet to be available in Beta 3
6. In Morient Town
7. Thanks so much. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
ei did u fix the cave on cinnabar? isle?on beta4? the Ice cave? hmm
(Note) prev. post :D edited.

:D uhm where's suicune and ho-oh? err
i cant wait to play ur beta 4 :D djg >:)

Last edited:

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
ei did u fix the cave on cinnabar? isle?on beta4? the Ice cave? hmm
(Note) prev. post :D edited.

:D uhm where's suicune and ho-oh? err
i cant wait to play ur beta 4 :D djg >:)

Suicune is in North Cave just North of snow soft city next to ur brothers gym. u have to wait until the tide is low before finding it cuz its in the ice part of the cave. also hooh is at destiny. for it, try every single dive spot between retazo and cinabar until u reach a cave on land where hoh is at.;)

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
how do i get jirachi? I know he is in the rock at tabuli town, but i dont know how to fight him
all i can do is use strength and move the rock in only 9 spaces, which does nothing.
can anyone help me?

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
HELP

I'm stuck, I have 5 badges, the sub took off, and I don't have Dive. Where is the 6th and 7th gyms plus the dive. Yes, I checked Cinnabar.

EDIT: I have the Downpour Town badge now...what do I do to get Dive? And where is badge 7? I didn't get a badge from Blaine.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I'm stuck, I have 5 badges, the sub took off, and I don't have Dive. Where is the 6th and 7th gyms plus the dive. Yes, I checked Cinnabar.

EDIT: I have the Downpour Town badge now...what do I do to get Dive? And where is badge 7? I didn't get a badge from Blaine.

Blaine Is not a leader he is just an wxtra event.

Years
alright u did the lc base event already so u didnt fall for that fatal glitch thing...okay so to get the 7th badge beat the base, which u did, then do down pyre path to cyan path. go thru cyan forest and u should reach tabuli town, where the 7th gym awaits, and also where jirachi is, but uncatchable until all 8 badges are obtained. to get dive, go down from tabuli town until u reach ash's rest cabin. next to that cabin is fire cave, where entei is blocking the way to the Morient city, where the final badge is and where u catch groundon in the cave of origin. to continue, get the 7th badge, get dive, and surf down from cinabar and find lc seafloor cavern! hope dat helps.

also, entei will force u out and wont let u pass until u beat the seafloor cavern event. after dat, u can go to morient city by battling entei at lv 40 or 50 i cant remember. be warned as it is like raikou, very hard to catch cuz it may use roar on u like crazy so save beforehand.

ty but i still can't find a way to Motrient City, i dived everywhere and ended up finding Ho-Oh in Hunter's House, i kept diving and coming up and it's getting annoying :( and i don't find the legendaries hard to catch, in fact i caught Raikou with a great ball :P cuz i just use save states, when i fail i just load and i'm back to the the point when i'm about to use a pokeball, instead of trying to damage him all over again.

on beta 3

jirachi? - location?
deoxys? - location?
3 regi's - location?
and darkrai? - location?
and other sinnoh legends thanks
ow kyogre also
thanks thanks and nice hack djg ?

i may be wrong, i haven't even finished the game yet but correct me if i'm wrong (btw u need the 8th badge to catch most of the legendaries i think)

1. Jirachi is somwwhere near Tabuli Town, and just below the town u can find the Fire Cave where Entei is, it's just near Ash's cabin where he gives u dive.

2. Ho-oh, Zapdos, Articuno & Moltres are all below Cinnarbar Isle, for Ho-Oh u have to use dive and then when u come back up the surface on another side u'll find a path going upwards like a hill and it'll say Hunter's House. For me i didn't have to get the 8th badge to fight it, which is weird cuz all the other ones you do.

3. Suicune is in the north cave i think, just north of Snow-Soft Town where ur brother's gym is. U have to wait till the tide is low to get to it.

4. Raikou u'll encounter easily, when Alex asks u to shutdown the power generator from the power plant place, u'll find him there.

currently i've only caught Raikou (with a great ball :P) and Ho-Oh, so i may be wrong but that's what i've read and learned.

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
ty but i still can't find a way to Motrient City, i dived everywhere and ended up finding Ho-Oh in Hunter's House, i kept diving and coming up and it's getting annoying :( and i don't find the legendaries hard to catch, in fact i caught Raikou with a great ball :P cuz i just use save states, when i fail i just load and i'm back to the the point when i'm about to use a pokeball, instead of trying to damage him all over again.

i may be wrong, i haven't even finished the game yet but correct me if i'm wrong (btw u need the 8th badge to catch most of the legendaries i think)

1. Jirachi is somwwhere near Tabuli Town, and just below the town u can find the Fire Cave where Entei is, it's just near Ash's cabin where he gives u dive.

2. Ho-oh, Zapdos, Articuno & Moltres are all below Cinnarbar Isle, for Ho-Oh u have to use dive and then when u come back up the surface on another side u'll find a path going upwards like a hill and it'll say Hunter's House. For me i didn't have to get the 8th badge to fight it, which is weird cuz all the other ones you do.

3. Suicune is in the north cave i think, just north of Snow-Soft Town where ur brother's gym is. U have to wait till the tide is low to get to it.

4. Raikou u'll encounter easily, when Alex asks u to shutdown the power generator from the power plant place, u'll find him there.

currently i've only caught Raikou (with a great ball :P) and Ho-Oh, so i may be wrong but that's what i've read and learned.

like i said entei is blocking thje way to morient city. the only way is to beat the cavern and go back to entei, which is in fire cave. Fire cave is the way to morient city, not by diving and surfacing in the water.;)

the 7th badge is in tabuli town, just go down prye path and thru cyan forest to get there;)

also, make SURE that u beat Luminous Cenaries cave in Retazo FIRST before getting the 7th badge cuz once u do, even if u didnt complete LC's base, the cavern will close and u will be stuck FOREVER!:(

Dive is in Ash's rest cabin below Tabuli town. just go talk to him and hell give it to u. his cabin is next to fire cave so u cant miss it;)

how do i get jirachi? I know he is in the rock at tabuli town, but i dont know how to fight him
all i can do is use strength and move the rock in only 9 spaces, which does nothing.
can anyone help me?

u cant get jirachi until u get 8 badges i think. either that or beat the pokemon league. once u do, go back and ash will talk to u. once he leaves, go to the rock and youll battle jirachi;)

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
what? Gible is in the game? wahhoo i'm gonna catch it hahahahahah let's time to discover what you replaced to be Gible ahahah! can't wait to get Garchomp lv100!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
*and here's Darkjagwar with the Glitch Report*

On Ring Path, when you face Ninja Boy Tsunao, the game will freeze occasionally if his Nincada uses Quick Attack. It shows up as "Foe Nincada used Q" and if it hits, the game freezes.

'tis all brah.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
sure do mate a fine team would be
Swampert
Infernape
Gallade
Staraptor
Luxray
then Finally you know who! GARCHOMP!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
after over 9000 resets and at least 100 ultra balls, I've caught Dark Lugia the hard way in the game I played that I didn't l33t h4x with gameshark cheats and super large quantity of master balls. it has Ancientpower, Night Shade, Recover, and Hydro Pump. If you replaced an earlier one of its moves with Dark Beam, then I'm sure a visit to the move tutor can teach it Dark Beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back