• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
All 3 of these we are aware of. The Mareep glitch is a 2 second fix, so it'll get fixed soon.

The Claire overworld sprite being bugged is a weird one, but it happens on all versions. We just need to find out why it happens and fix it.

The map glitch is (again) known, and we are working on fixing it.

So does that means the bug i mentioned previously about the 2nd trainer in nugget bridge could also b fixed?

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
No. The only reason we can definitely fix the bugs I mentioned earlier is because they DO happen on PC. As such, we can easily trace why they happen, and fix the problem. The issue you brought up seems to be specific to one trainer on an emulator none of us have, and that none of us have the equipment needed to debug it.

Jason_F

Green Avenger
Years
Does anybody know how to get to the Orange Islands? Stupid question, I know, but I've gotten the pass stamped by Prof. Oak and I didn't read what the sailor told me to do to get to there. Now I'm stuck and have no idea how to get there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Does anybody know how to get to the Orange Islands? Stupid question, I know, but I've gotten the pass stamped by Prof. Oak and I didn't read what the sailor told me to do to get to there. Now I'm stuck and have no idea how to get there.

Go to Vermillion, and go to the second floor of the new building there. Then you can get an Undersea pass. Find the undersea express on Route 100 and you're set.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2013
one more question my sound got really buggy after getting to lavender town (might be earlier) its not a clear tone anymore its like crackling, is this problem to gpsphone only or does it have to do with the fact i used the wallhack code so that i could continue in the elite four (was stuck in wall) or just a bad save?. Thx for the greath game

Last edited:

TheMiketroid

The Ultimate Metroid Master
Years
Hello all!

First of all, beautiful hack LaZ. By far one of my favorites.

Secondly, I need some help.

#1) The Blue Flute. Where is it? I've looked EVERYWHERE for it, and yet I still can't find it.

#2) Rayquaza. Seriously, How to get by that damn Super Mario 64-esque staircase? I have caught Groudon and Kyogre AND found the Ruby and Sapphire.

Some clear and concise answers will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Years
Thanks for telling me that, hmmm I think I'll use my 1st moon stone on Haunter then Jigglypuff and the third on Clefairy since I'm not a fan of Delcatty and Nidoking/Nidoqueen. I don't need Alakazam because I already got a Ralts in the beginning of my game on route 30 (EXTREMELY lucky since I trained on that route for 2 hours after that and never encountered another Ralts ONCE)

Actually, there's guy who sells them in the Celadon Mansion... meaning you can get as many as you want :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2020
Okay I have defeated the first gym on orange Islands and went to the manor. I am wondering what to do now, since they have not opened the surf route yet. However i ran into a huge bug, i can actually go into the black part of the building and then walk around and come out either above with the other 2 NPCs or on the other side and then exit, if i exit, the game freaks out, and i can walk on water. you can enter the black by going to the space right above the door and just walking into the black. How am i supposed to open the surf route

That said, I have caught Kyogre, Lugia, Latios, Laitas, Suicune. I haven't able to find the rest of them and i have the
White Flute, Yellow Flute, Red Flute, Blue Flute, DNA Sample, Meteorite, Sapphire, and Silver Wing.
What are the purposes of these, i understand that Silver Wing was for Lugia.
What are the rest of the items for, and how do i use them. Can you catch Mew and Celebi in this game?

Lugia is in Whirl Islands (appears when you have silver wing, just 1 cave is for Lugia!) Regi's and Groudon are catchable in Dragons Den after defeating Silver and the other guy, in this secound entrance), Raikou and Entei are random encounters in Johto, Jirachi is in Dark Cave. No plan what to do with the flutes, there arent the pedestals on Outskirt Island, so i cant catch Moltress, Articuno and Zapdos -.-' Rayquaza isnt in, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and Mewtwo too :(
Im now finished with the game, w8ing for new Beta !!!

Gamerboy7991

I need help with one of the secret police missions that Axel gave me to do. I think I did 2 of them already and he said to meet me at the Saffron Zone or something like that. Can anyone list all of the missions Axel gives you to do?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Except that I got the silver wing AFTER I caught Lugia...

Yes, I also confirm this. I had caught Lugia while on my way 2 Cianwood. I had 4 badges and obviously I didn't have the silver wing. I didn't use it as it felt cheap and game-breaking.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2020
well, now i have all legendaries except Moltress, Articuno, Zapdos, Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys and Celebi... where to get Areodactyl?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
I'm in the Underwater Cavern, and I can't find Kyogre. I found Groudon, but he was off the map and I accidentally discovered him using the walk through walls cheat.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2020
I'm in the Underwater Cavern, and I can't find Kyogre. I found Groudon, but he was off the map and I accidentally discovered him using the walk through walls cheat.
You will get Kyogre in Undersea Express, so get the ticket after defeating Red in Mt. Silver ;) And same with Groudon, you will be able to fight against it when you defeat the Saturn team in Dragons Den ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
You will get Kyogre in Undersea Express, so get the ticket after defeating Red in Mt. Silver ;) And same with Groudon, you will be able to fight against it when you defeat the Saturn team in Dragons Den ;)
Where do you get the ticket?

And how do you go get the ball for Oak? When I go to the Vermillion port, it sends me to Olivine City.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
One request...

Could you please update the Live Log more frequently? I see that the newest Live Beta version was released yesterday, but the latest entry in the Live Log was on January 26th. I'd really like to know the changes, bugfixes, etc changed in the latest Live Log... thanks!

Also qq..

does anyone know the earliest one can get a Sun Stone? Thanks!

EDIT:

Another bug I found:
I *THINK* Rain Dance and Sunny Day don't correctly increase/decrease Water and Fire moves. I used Rain Dance and was doing the same damage with Water Gun as I did before using it... so I think its broken, possibly relating to the special / physical split, I don't know.

Last edited:
Back