• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
wow great hack. what really got me interested in this was your sig lol :D
it seems really interesting. really like the story.

wish i could help but sorry i cant. I'm already busy with school & helping out some1 with a manga.

EDIT:
can u add the patch as an attachment to this site bc the link you posted says all free downloads are full & when i try again later its the same.

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
wow great hack. what really got me interested in this was your sig lol :D
it seems really interesting. really like the story.

wish i could help but sorry i cant. I'm already busy with school & helping out some1 with a manga.

EDIT:
can u add the patch as an attachment to this site bc the link you posted says all free downloads are full & when i try again later its the same.

Lol thanks i appreciate ur support and my sig is a big part of the game, as you will be playing as paul and the new starter is gonna be elekid. But its breed from garys electravile, as oak gives you elekid.
Thats okay bro :) thanks anyway.
And the patch, ill answer u on the update down below.

Update: ive inserted all new awesome tiles, deleted the crappy edited starter event and created a pretty nice starter event if i say so.
So im not gonna fix the ips because the new beta will be out real soon.
Ill post some screenies up when im on the computer, im on my phone atm.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
MASSIVE UPDATE:
No, I havn't quit this hack..
Instead I come back with a mega update! (See OP for new stuff)
I completely re-did my hack, with all new tiles, better scripts an heaps of other cool stuff ;)

Feedback would be awesome?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
great update man. love the gen 5 tiles. nice script *judging from the screensots* .
Sorry the only think i can do *if u want* is make a support banners *busy with school so i cant do scripting [i would need 2 relearn it a]*gain since havnt done it in 2+yrs]*.
Again give full support for u & the hack bro.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
great update man. love the gen 5 tiles. nice script *judging from the screensots* .
Sorry the only think i can do *if u want* is make a support banners *busy with school so i cant do scripting [i would need 2 relearn it a]*gain since havnt done it in 2+yrs]*.
Again give full support for u & the hack bro.

Hey thanks man, yeah they took me a week or so to insert em all.
Nah that's okay anyway I'm getting better at scripting, and yeah a support banner would be awesome, thanks :)​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Your new tiles don't really work together. For instance the archway thing has a really bold black outline, whilst the trees have barely any - and the details on the house are far too reliant on a black outline, rather than shades of brown (or a dark grey) and so looks a bit out of place.

That being said I do like the cave tiles, if the black on the bottom of those pillars was a dark grey I think it would look even better.

Text-wise, something about the font itself looks weird o.O The size of them varies a lot, have those been changed or have I just never paid attention to fire red font before XD. With colours, I think you should stick to a certain key like:

Name:Blah Blah Blah why don't you go find the Keyword

That way it looks less messy (like that screenshot with 4 colours in just one box) and makes the whole game more polished.

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey everyone, sorry for starting this over again but swiftsigns comment made me re-think everything.
So look at the first post, exspecially you swiftsign, and let me know what yous all think :)
Thanks

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
new update sounds great.
if u can give me any info towards the banner/s would be great; like what images to use, what size, colors u want.

Years
6.png

seems way to empty tbh

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
quite a good storyline however will there be black and white pokemon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
Wow, the screenshots looks very promising and the storyline seems interesting. I'll definitely be looking forward for future updates!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Tiles are amazing! ^^
Too many events happening on the story, I look forward on how you'll co-relate them with one another.

I'll be looking forward to this.

Anyway, If you want to take your hack's graphics to the next level.. I recommend you to use WesleyFG's ROMBase: Minis.

Good luck!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Wow.... The new story looks amazing, it makes me want to play this hack even more now!

Good luck kebbles!

Thanks man :)
I appreciate your support.

quite a good storyline however will there be black and white pokemon

Heres your answer...
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-1.png

Wow, the screenshots looks very promising and the storyline seems interesting. I'll definitely be looking forward for future updates!

Thanks luumy :)
I should have a decent update between tuesday and thursday.

Tiles are amazing! ^^
Too many events happening on the story, I look forward on how you'll co-relate them with one another.

I'll be looking forward to this.

Anyway, If you want to take your hack's graphics to the next level.. I recommend you to use WesleyFG's ROMBase: Minis.

Good luck!

Thanks leach, they took some time to insert.
But theres more tiles being inserted aswell, many more..

I just summed up the story in the main post, but the story will be more in-depth in the actual game, its better like that so you dont really no the full story and it adds more suspense lol :D

And I'm one step ahead of you lol I started inserting a few of them the other day I'm just muckin around with the pallettes trying to get them perfect, but thank you anyway :)

(And btw your hack is looking very good, i love the updates!)

where is the download link? i don't see it.

There is none, read the original post..

*Oh and he is a little update...
Its just the start of Route One.
Pokemon-FireRedGBA2-1.png

What do yous think?
(I know theres a few tree errors but dont mind that)

Last edited:

BlindKnyttStories

Advance Hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
@
kebbles
I can help you out with the game i am a scripter i can change events what people say when they will battle you certain events just message me here or my youtube account:Blindknyttstories or email me at [email protected]

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
@BlindKnyttStories
-Thanks, I'll msg you now.

Update:
From now on I'll be releasing A screenie every Tuesday and Thursday intill Beta One is released, so here's number one..
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-2.png

This is the First Gym if you didn't click on.
Feedback would be nice :)​

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
sounds great. I'll be looking for them man.
nice 1st update. Tiles look great. Has a great flow to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back