• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
How do i face the gym leader in DarDusk?
Im in the gym, but whats the series of portals i have to go through to get to the leader?

can someone please help with the portals in the dardusk gym?
Im following Birdie's walkthrough but his guide doesn't work with this gym...

seriously, i just need help finding the freaking gym leader!
Can ANYONE help?!?!?

Last edited:
Years
Apparantly my comment asking for a link to a working english .gba version of this rom has been ignored.
Would someone be able to email me there working version of Pokemon Light Platinum? It would be much appreciated :) Just either reply to this or inbox me for my email address, thanks to anyone who's willing to take their time to do this :)

1. Download Pokemon Ruby 1.0(type on google: pokemon ruby 1.0, then download: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0).gba)
2. Download eng patch from this link
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/download-eng-version.html
3. Go to youtube and type this:how to apply ips patch for pokemon games. Download lunar ips(the download link is in the description).
4. Thats it.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I can surf to get the Carvanha?
Where do i get Surf?
yes you can surf, and you get surf after you get your fifth badge

Im in the gym, but whats the series of portals i have to go through to get to the leader?

Can ANYONE help?!?!?
I've said before,I don't know the way through the portals but I will offer a suggestion, use save states on each warp that doesn't lead you back to the begining.

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
Years
Thx, but now I don't have time to train other pokemons because im in Lauren region and my pokemons are low lvl because in the beginning I changed my team a lot: Floatzel-lvl 56, Electivire-lvl 54, Charizard-lvl 53, Dusknoir-lvl 52, Cacturne-lvl 51 and Lucario-lvl 48 and I have others starters around lvl 20 and Donphan at lvl 26 i rlly screwed up because my opponents have pokemons around lvl 70 and its a bit hard but fun , zhery elite 4 was hard to beat for me but i hope i will lvl up my pokemons fast before lauren elite 4 and champioship.

Ohhhh... Good luck! :) (if you haven't beaten the game yet..)

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
where can I get the HM2-fly?

I could not find it, and i'm in Lauren region now...

Years
Is larvesta in this hack if so were ???? Also im very impressed on how the spites show the full pokemon not. A ugly choose up of his face our upper body xD an weres sheroom abd riolu an chimchar

I like fire type lol

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
1. Download Pokemon Ruby 1.0(type on google: pokemon ruby 1.0, then download: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0).gba)
2. Download eng patch from this link
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/download-eng-version.html
3. Go to youtube and type this:how to apply ips patch for pokemon games. Download lunar ips(the download link is in the description).
4. Thats it.

I've tried that, including that very same ruby version download link (which doesn't work, btw) Which is why I need someone to send me there working .gba file of it, because patching will not work no matter which ruby version I try.
And before someone else replies with something, I've tried gbaheader and changed my save type to flash 128k, it still doesn't work.
I'd be much more appreciative if someone could just please take 2 minutes to copy and send there game to me?

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
guys what i must do now ? i defeated team steam secret base , drakebreath city gym is blocked and cave too ;/
and when ampharos will get some good moves ? im 42 lvl and my moves sux a lot

edit: OMFG why i didint get Thunderpunch on lvl 30 ?!!?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
yes you can surf, and you get surf after you get your fifth badge

I've said before,I don't know the way through the portals but I will offer a suggestion, use save states on each warp that doesn't lead you back to the begining.

Well i've literally tried for over an hour, so i'd really appreciate some help...

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
Years

Can ANYONE help?!?!?

I had some trouble with that too. I ended up wandering around after I beat the trainers in there and finally got to him.

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
im stuck again , iv got dragon badge from 8 gym but entrance to victory road is blocked , solana say LUNICK is waiting in my house to battle u , i cant find him ;/
edit : ok i find red in supermarket and lunick appear in house :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
guys how do you find the 8th gym leader? (zhery region) i just finished the team steam base part.

Back