• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC comics by ~Enu~

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
hi. these are PC comics by me. (duh)

story: a charmander-Torchic fusion and a member of PC (poke'community).
with his friend Ekanoto. on there journey, they looking for members andd fight evil.

~finding members saga~
1: stalked
2: ekanoto is annoying
3: Zephyr joins
4: in search of main plot
5: attacked
6: The new thread
7: a big ememy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bios:
joeychariterlineup.jpg

from left to right-

~Enu~: ~Enu~ is always looking for adventure. he really wants to make good friends.
Enkanoto: he mosty annoying, eas droping, chatter box, and a MR.point out the obvious.
Zephyr: she is nice, kind, and when she gets REALLY angry, lets just say put on 55 lairs of REALLY heavy coats!
Dragon-Chan (DC): she is a ruby dragon in the form of a human. (note: she likes shiny things).
Ultimate latios (UL): as a powerful poke'mon, he is the only one with a ultra form.
Sunflorazumarill: sweet as she is, she can really fight.
Serenity: Serenity is a determined trainer who never gives up in a battle. She also has a split personality. Sometimes she can be found being really quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if you want to be in the comic, heres where you sigh up!

form:
name:
sprite(s):
info:

hope you enjoy them!

Code:
thanks to:
pokemonelite.com
spriters resource

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Hmm... This PC Comic Thing Is Getting Bit Old And Boring... Try To Do Something New... Well, Anyways, I Want To Join.

nqag4g.png

And Here Is My Ultra Form
nqag68.png

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I got another character you can put in the comic!

sunflora_azumarill_fusion01.gif

Her name is Sunflorazumarill. She can use any attack that either Sunflora or Azumarill can know. She also has the power to split into a regular Sunflora and Azumarill; like this:

337.gif
056.gif

You should have a comic where she does that.

bhzhwp.png

And here's her overworld and backsprites.

Sunflorazumarill.png

Here's a set of Sunflorazumarill overworlds amydamuffinlady did.

b8l0i

Here's an alternate Sunkarill (Sunflorazumarill's prevolution) sprite.

Shattered Moon

Destiny Awaits
Years
Name: Serenity
Sprite:
nqy4q8.jpg
overe7en.png

Info: Serenity is a determined trainer who never gives up in a battle. She also has a split personality. Sometimes she can be found being really quiet.

mutten641

Years
Well I like this comic but as Omega Latios said PC comics are gtting boring. Maybe you'd want to draw lines from the sppech bubble to who's talking. then in the speech bubbles you wouldn't have to type in the names of the character who speaks at the start. But it's only a su,ggestion

Back