The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 13th, 2012, 08:15 PM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Does anyone know how many Lord of the Rings references there are? I consider it to be one of the best series ever.
Old January 14th, 2012, 01:34 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Download below

This is probably the last update. You can get all 10 Broken Hearts (there were problems with 50) and catch Shaderu. Please note that in order to get all Broken Hearts, you will have to restart the game. I've also removed that house in Petalburg that takes you to Route 121.
this means its final version ??? .. sorry but theres just to many pages and im lazy

Hacks i like :

Old January 14th, 2012, 11:30 PM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

What do I do After I find meteor's daughter? Do I go to that city where in the regular ruby game it had the flying type gym leader or go to mossdeep city? And is there a text walkthrough for this hack?
Old January 15th, 2012, 04:39 PM
uran10

to the guy above just keep going south and around go towards mount pyre.

my question is where can i find the 8th gym leader after I beat him?
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:03 AM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

@uran
Go to the solar caverns. Its on the first island you can get to. But I beat the main story just now so I don't need an answer to my question. It's my favorite hack I've played so far and that's counting light platinum, this, and LoG. If there weren't so many bugs it could probably be the best hack ever.
Old January 16th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

So I was looking for sundance rock in solar caverns, and the i observed the lake, it said there was something under the water so I jumped in. I then saved the game, but soon after I realized I was in that submarine thing with that guy and the elevator and the magnemite and all of that. Thing is, I beat that stuff a while ago, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't supposed to happen. I can't use an escape rope, dig, or fly to get out. Is there anyway I can get out? Or do I need to restart
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM
uran10

sooo I'm doing the quiz machines and I'm saving after each one and when I reach the third one it tells me I have already completed it when I didn't do it and the stairs are one way so how am I suppose to continue I really don't want to restart after reaching to the end of the game
Old January 16th, 2012, 04:24 PM
anissina
Beginning Trainer

so its an ips file? can someone direct me to a good page for how to get this game to play? i'm horrid at patching or really anything computer related to the best simple terms guide would be a big help.
Old January 17th, 2012, 11:44 AM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anissina View Post
so its an ips file? can someone direct me to a good page for how to get this game to play? i'm horrid at patching or really anything computer related to the best simple terms guide would be a big help.
You will need a ruby rom and an IPS patcher. The easiest one to use would probably be Lunar IPS. Just download it and then search it and it would either be called lunar Ips or LIPS when you try to serch for it on your computer. All you do is select the patch you want to use which is the IPS you got from the first page and you then select the rom you want to patch.
Old January 18th, 2012, 03:48 AM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

I have a problem.

I've just lost to Semex or whatever his name is. What on Earth do i do now?
He's not at the top of the mall anymore?

What do I do if I lost to Semex?
He doesn't appear on top of the mall again..

Last edited by AwwBushpig; January 18th, 2012 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

How come my vigoroth won't evolve into a vigourlan? I've set him a kill away from leveling and have repeated the process at least 50 times.
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:12 PM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatless View Post
How come my vigoroth won't evolve into a vigourlan? I've set him a kill away from leveling and have repeated the process at least 50 times.
According to Yape 0.9, your Vigoroth needs to have a low personality.
Exactly what that means, I am not sure. One of the other guys should be able to help
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Dude0000579
The Dude

Cutlerine, I love the hack, it is amazing! :D I am going to do it with all three starters. I hope you keep making hacks of pokemon.

I do need some help though... I want Toxic for my Weezing over the Poison Gas does anyone if tm06 is toxic and where I can find it?
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:05 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

is there froslass ?? (if there is how u make snorunt evolve in her?)

Hacks i like :

Old January 19th, 2012, 05:15 PM
gerg13
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
To restore power to the lift, bring a Pokémon that knows ThunderShock. To get the key to the warp, bring a Pokémon that knows Transform.
sooo i have 2 pokemon with thundershock, a lvl23 pikachu AND a lvl20 magnemite, but the lift still wont work....wish there were sum hints to help with this hack cause parts of it r alittle confusing and i just started playing it yesturday, soo i hope the rest of the hack isnt this confusing or else i wont be enjoying it too much.

EDIT: i would like to add how kool it is that u turn back into brendan (sp?) when fishing lol
that and i just caught a lvl30 magnemite, that im bout to evolve, if that helps any

ok never mine that wasnt the part where i had to get the lift working apparently, i just had to find that missing part that was stored in the most random unknown place....anyways kool hack, the only complaint i have is the confusion here and there of not knowing wut to do, but yea AWESOME JOB!!!!

Last edited by gerg13; January 19th, 2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg13 View Post
the only complaint i have is the confusion here and there of not knowing wut to do
if uve read everything that npcs are saying u would know what u need to do

Hacks i like :

Old January 20th, 2012, 04:28 AM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

Sorry for this, but can somebody please help me?
I want to know if I'm actually stuffed and have to restart, or yeah. Thanks
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:10 PM
SaiyanNox
Supreme Master of Dango

Nature: Quiet
Ok so i gave up trying to catch a pikachu holding a light ball.(I swear if i see Oran berry one more time im going to murder someone) So i used the action replay light ball code but i got something called Miner TM so im just curious can anyone one tell me if the Miner TM has got a use. It would make me feel a whole lot better if it does
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:44 PM
riceownz
Beginning Trainer

any idea where I can find EQ, I don't think flygon can learn EQ from level up =/
also yay for shiny flygon ^.^ caught it right after shiny aerodactly.
Old January 21st, 2012, 07:58 PM
Dude0000579
The Dude

AwwBushpig: Can't help you, I don't know.

AZI: Not all of the things that we need to do to progress are mentioned by npcs.

SaiyanNox: I have been having the same problem. I am sure that someone has written something about it here somewhere...

Riceownz: I haven't found Earthquake either, nice shiny though!

Cutlerine: I have found 2 places you can get continually trapped in. When you visit the rock concert and try to get back on the stage after getting the autograph the stage guard guy wraps you an of screen area and after you walk about some more that is a wrap/exit that brings you back to the stage guard. The second is if you return to Meteor Falls after the four horsemen event if you stand on a spot next to the water near where you fight the horsemen it gives you the option to go back on the submarine. If you do, Usher then asks you to fix the elevators again. But they already are fixed and when you use the wrap panel to go back up to him he asks you to fix the elevators. Fortunately, I had saved before doing these two things so I can continue on but wanted to mention it so that you are aware. I am throughly am enjoying the hack

edit: I had an older version of the ROM so you may have already fixed these.

(Still looking for Toxic)

edit: I found toxic
Spoiler:
in the frigid cave

Last edited by Dude0000579; January 27th, 2012 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Progression/ Redownloaded Hack
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:49 AM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

I think the problem is that I don't have dive.
Where do I get that from?
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Vigoroth ... how do i get it ?? .. there was so many question abt this one but still dont rly find any answer ...
if the rite answer is this "low personality" can some1 explain it ??
and if not then WHAT is ??
i dont think this 50% chances are rite answer cos my Vigoroth is lv 58 (ive restarted progress) still only evolution im gettin is Slaking

Hacks i like :

Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Lil_Tiffy
Beginning Trainer

Pokemon Snakewood won't work on my emulator.... please help! D:
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Dude0000579
The Dude

AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.

Lil_Tiffy: Are you using VisualBoyAdvance? Because that is the one I am using. Did you apply the patch to a clean Ruby rom?

AwwBushpig: I think that you get dive from the deadly seven after the battle with THAT MAN but again I am not sure.

edit: Ok, I have become stuck. I can't find Gabriella on Rt 119. I see a boat that I can surf through near a house that has a woman in that claims that the endless plains are boring (she has alot of wingulls lol) and also one of the deadly seven in still on the bridge but he doesn't say anything when spoken to. I have search every other part of the route even the waterfall area and still not Gabriella... What have I done wrong? Or is this a glitch?

edit 2: I redownloaded the hack and can now find Gabriella. I must have have an older version.

Last edited by Dude0000579; January 27th, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Redownloaded Hack
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:59 PM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude0000579 View Post
AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.

Lil_Tiffy: Are you using VisualBoyAdvance? Because that is the one I am using. Did you apply the patch to a clean Ruby rom?

AwwBushpig: I think that you get dive from the deadly seven after the battle with THAT MAN but again I am not sure.

edit: Ok, I have become stuck. I can't find Gabriella on Rt 119. I see a boat that I can surf through near a house that has a woman in that claims that the endless plains are boring (she has alot of wingulls lol) and also one of the deadly seven in still on the bridge but he doesn't say anything when spoken to. I have search every other part of the route even the waterfall area and still not Gabriella... What have I done wrong? Or is this a glitch?
Thanks man, I didn't get it from them for some reason so I had to AR it in.

As for your little problem here, you've walked to the boat and pressed a on it, yes?
And, you're completely right on the personality thing
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here