The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:18 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude0000579 View Post
AZI: When you encounter a pokemon in is assigned a personality value. If I am not mistaken (and as this is an educated guess so it could be) it is this value that determines Vigoroth evolution. So the only way to get Vigourlan would be to get a new Slakoth/Vigoroth that has a low personality as yours has a high personality.
ehh cool .. but how do i check what personality it has ?? or should i level it up only via "brain link" and rarecandybars ??
i rly feel like havein this BLACK T-1000+Baraka like dude in endgame team :D

edit.
i dont feel like usin AR etc. in this hack - this hack is like pure ownage anyway
only AR i used was to check Kingmadio's stats - comon even pokedex says this pokemon is immortal.

ohh and ive seen this Shinigami pokemon .... and im wondering if its possible to catch it cos it looks sweet :D

Hacks i like :

Last edited by AZI; January 23rd, 2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
screamingoak
Beginning Trainer

First of all. To Cutlerine. I Absolutely Adore this Hack. It's being well enjoyed despite KingMadio ¬_¬ For Obvious Reasons. But despite that. I find the story so far wonderfully compelling and fun.

To everyone else who perhaps knows what to do after the Elite four. Please release this information. I would hunt through all the pages and find where someone else asked this exact thing. ( I imagine there is a 9/10 chance of it ) But My computer is far too slow for such a thing. I'm Dreadfully Confused as i'm literally just wandering around and i decided to catch the Cinderco. I caught it but i want to find out what more i should do. Unless there was a very, very, very recent update (Game was downloaded approximately 15 hours prior to this post ) Which includes the aftermath. But please. Information is Vital!

------Oak Nightingale
The Screaming Oak ------

Edit: I did enter the Lilycove Museum However to a wonderful conversation with SKY-FACE. And found out how "Amazing" Cutlerine was. Excellently Hilarious. But What is it i do now............

Last edited by screamingoak; January 23rd, 2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Herpa-A-Derp?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

A few questions.
Spoiler:
-I've obtained the spatial pass, any hints on where to take it?
-I've also obtained the first dark legendary pokemon senex used, any more hints on how faceleech is related to it?
-The rock on gym island won't fight me, and inside the deadly's gym is a bunch of randomly computed items that makes no sense whatsoever. No people in there either. Is this supposed to happen?
-Why doesn't the rampaging pokemon and the peace bringing pokemon learn any new moves?
-Any hints on how I would evolve onix into the evolution that's not steelix? (or at least confirm that it is even in that same evolution family?)
-Any hints on #193-#195 in the pokedex? Along with #200

Really anything would be nice c:
Old January 23rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Dude0000579
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwBushpig View Post
Thanks man, I didn't get it from them for some reason so I had to AR it in.

As for your little problem here, you've walked to the boat and pressed a on it, yes?
And, you're completely right on the personality thing
When I approach the boat from land it asks me if I want to surf (and I can actually surf through the boat). When I try to surf back through it, it becomes solid so I click it and it quotes to me 'Its a boat'

edit 2: I have sorted this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZI
ehh cool .. but how do i check what personality it has ?? or should i level it up only via "brain link" and rarecandybars ??
i rly feel like havein this BLACK T-1000+Baraka like dude in endgame team
I don't know how to check the personality of your pokemon except for the fact it evolves in Slaking, which tells me it has a high personality.
Personality is decided as soon as you encounter the pokemon or egg. Nothing about the way you train it affects its personality.

edit: It is the same thing that determines what wurmple's evolution. Look up Personality value on bulbapedia for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingoak
To everyone else who perhaps knows what to do after the Elite four. Please release this information. I would hunt through all the pages and find where someone else asked this exact thing. ( I imagine there is a 9/10 chance of it ) But My computer is far too slow for such a thing. I'm Dreadfully Confused as i'm literally just wandering around and i decided to catch the Cinderco. I caught it but i want to find out what more i should do. Unless there was a very, very, very recent update (Game was downloaded approximately 15 hours prior to this post ) Which includes the aftermath. But please. Information is Vital!
Lilycove Sewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatless
A few questions.
Spoiler:
-I've obtained the spatial pass, any hints on where to take it?
-I've also obtained the first dark legendary pokemon senex used, any more hints on how faceleech is related to it?
-The rock on gym island won't fight me, and inside the deadly's gym is a bunch of randomly computed items that makes no sense whatsoever. No people in there either. Is this supposed to happen?
-Why doesn't the rampaging pokemon and the peace bringing pokemon learn any new moves?
-Any hints on how I would evolve onix into the evolution that's not steelix? (or at least confirm that it is even in that same evolution family?)
-Any hints on #193-#195 in the pokedex? Along with #200

Really anything would be nice c:
Can't help you on most of those things, I haven't got that far.
Spoiler:
Diamandix is from the Onix evolution family, it evolves from Steelix

Last edited by Dude0000579; January 27th, 2012 at 03:15 AM. Reason: New Info/ Redownloaded Hack
Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude0000579 View Post
Can't help you on most of those things, I haven't got that far.
Spoiler:
Diamandix is from the Onix evolution family, it evolves from Steelix
Spoiler:
But how can you evolve steelix if you can't even metal coat-trade onix?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:28 PM
Dude0000579
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatless View Post
Spoiler:
But how can you evolve steelix if you can't even metal coat-trade onix?
Spoiler:
Are there any pokemon that evolve by trade in this game? I don't think so, I am sure the Cutlerine has changed some of the pokemon evolution methods...
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
TwiDragon
The fun shawl be doubled!

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TwiDragon Send a message via Skype™ to TwiDragon
This was a very fun game, it was a bit difficult, but fun.

Me and the friends I shared this too had a lot of fun with this, can't wait for your next game!
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
AwwBushpig
Beginning Trainer

Alright, I've done all the gym's on Gym Island, except for the Deadly Gym (any idea how to fix this/obtain Senex?).
What else can I actually do in this game?
Old January 24th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Mothman
Unhatched Egg

....Okay, Paras is actually a better starter than Baltoy? Was this intended?
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:16 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

paras is better ?? im usin koffing (2nd run now) and koffing is better as well ..

Hacks i like :

Old January 25th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Meez

Nature: Bold
i finished beating winona and veracity i head to the cave and then i reach a place where the background is brown on the left i see a wall and meteor wat do i do

HOW DO I DEFEAT KINGMADIO IN THE ELITE FOUR

he;lp plzz how do i defeat it
This been done now ho do i find the artefact on the shipwreck

Last edited by Meez; January 26th, 2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 25th, 2012, 11:06 PM
NGB WillSmith
Beginning Trainer

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I get the fourth badge? I read somewhere earlier that it's hidden in the shipwreck, but when I try to go in there, it says that im being attacked by laser eyes and that I need to get out. Yes I've patched to latest version and have already beaten Senex, I just need the badge to use strength.

EDIT:Figured it out, and for anyone who wants to know how in case they are stuck.
Spoiler:
You MUST go to the sewers and answer the phone from the mystery caller or else you cannot get into the shipwreck for the 4th gym badge

Last edited by NGB WillSmith; January 26th, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Figured out how to do it.
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Meez

Help me quickly i am waiting
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Hi.
I've really been wanting to download this Rom for a long time now, but I've came across a problem. I've downloaded the Snakewood Rom, a VisualBoyAdvance Emulator and a Pokemon RUBY USA Rom. But when I patched everything together all what I got was a white screen. Could somebody help me out? Thanks
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Mothman
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZI View Post
paras is better ?? im usin koffing (2nd run now) and koffing is better as well ..
I didn't expect much really. I would've chosen Koffing, but I kept asking myself: "How bad would it be to use Paras as my starter?" I was expecting a very pathetic start. But this little guy keeps getting CRITICAL HITS. He's made consecutive critical hits with Scratch. Yes, Scratch. It's unreal, but still awesome how much smoother things are going this time around.

Added note: The only complaint I have with my Paras is that it doesn't take much to make him faint. But I was actually expecting that.

Last edited by Mothman; January 26th, 2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Wanted to add Paras's major flaw.
Old January 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
NGB WillSmith
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Hi.
I've really been wanting to download this Rom for a long time now, but I've came across a problem. I've downloaded the Snakewood Rom, a VisualBoyAdvance Emulator and a Pokemon RUBY USA Rom. But when I patched everything together all what I got was a white screen. Could somebody help me out? Thanks
Make sure you get the ruby usa v1.0 rom or else it won't work.
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:32 AM
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB WillSmith View Post
Make sure you get the ruby usa v1.0 rom or else it won't work.
I tried that but every version I’ve downloaded and patched, still doesn’t work and either shows a white screen or goes straight to Pokémon Ruby. Could someone direct me to where they go their versions from? Thanks again.
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:36 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

umm about your rom problem .. i had similar problem with some other hack
heres reason:
after patching rom ive renamed it and then ive moved it to other folder = white screen
my solution:
moving file to other folder and then patching it made no white screen.

sorry for late reply but im lazy

Hacks i like :

Old January 27th, 2012, 01:55 AM
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Nope. Sorry. I still keep getting the White Screen.
Old January 27th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Meez

somebody help plzzz i am waiting to finish this awesome game
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Dude0000579
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meez View Post
i finished beating winona and veracity i head to the cave and then i reach a place where the background is brown on the left i see a wall and meteor wat do i do

HOW DO I DEFEAT KINGMADIO IN THE ELITE FOUR

he;lp plzz how do i defeat it
This been done now ho do i find the artefact on the shipwreck
Get the mystery call from the Lilycove sewers. Then got to Dewford and sail east until you see the shipwreck. Go through the ship and find the dive spot and then you will find an area with six doors. All you have to do is scourer the floor for each key to open another door (the key can be anywhere on the floor or in bins etc, don't rely on the shiny trash). The artifact will be in the last door that needs to be opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZI View Post
Tbh, I think this is just personal preference, I love koffing and play with him better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Hi.
Make sure you download the patch from the first page of this thread. Make sure that the ruby rom you download is clean. I can't remember where I got mine from but just try downloading a few and see what happens. Also, download vba from a different place just in case that is the problem.
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:25 PM
NightTimeJ
Beginning Trainer

can somone help i really want to play this game but i dont no what emulator to use im using visualboy advance and when i try open it it says unsupported file type? help i really want to play this rom hack it looks epic
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTimeJ View Post
can somone help i really want to play this game but i dont no what emulator to use im using visualboy advance and when i try open it it says unsupported file type? help i really want to play this rom hack it looks epic
The file on the first page is an ips file, it is used to patch the original ruby rom to change it to snakewood. You need to download a clean ruby rom and patch it using that file, it will then be able to be read by visual boy advance.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Meez

Thx Dude
I really wanted this after finishing this game can u suggest which game i play
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:34 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

well what makes baltoy weak is that hes psyhic type .. and theres like 80% of enemies using dark types

whats usefull with baltoy is his explosion (while exploring) but then .. koffing can learn explosion as well

Hacks i like :

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here