• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
I was wondering how much some of my cards where worth.

Arceus Lv.100 (Holo) Platinum Arceus
Fan Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Frost Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Mow Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Shedninja Lv.40 (Rev Holo) Supreme Victors
Bagon Lv.15 (Rev Holo SHINY) Platinum Arceus
Milotic Lv.52 (Rev Holo SHINY) Supreme Victors
Arcanine (HgSs Holo) HgSs
Latios Lv.47 (Rev Holo) Great Encounters
Gyrados (HgSs Holo) HgSs

Last edited:
Years
I was wondering how much some of my cards where worth.

Arceus Lv.100 (Holo) Platinum Arceus
Fan Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Frost Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Mow Rotom (Rev Holo) Rising Rivals
Shedninja Lv.40 (Rev Holo) Supreme Victors
Bagon Lv.15 (Rev Holo SHINY) Platinum Arceus
Milotic Lv.52 (Rev Holo SHINY) Supreme Victors
Arcanine (HgSs Holo) HgSs
Latios Lv.47 (Rev Holo) Great Encounters
Gyrados (HgSs Holo) HgSs

Which Arceus? There are a couple Lv. X versions of Arceus in that set, as well as an Arceus for almost every TCG type.

Fan Rotom $3-$6.
Frost Rotom $3-$6.
Mow Rotom $3-$6.
Bagon SH10 $5-$7.
Milotic SH7 $4-$6.
Arcanine HGSS $1.30-$1.60.
Latios GE $2-$4.
Gyarados $1-$2, assuming it's the regular colored one and not the red Gyarados card in the set.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
@donavannj Chaos cards are currently selling them at £20 a piece!! They are actually being sold also so maybe I should put them on for £15? + I have seen most of them from around £18-£32?

Years
@donavannj Chaos cards are currently selling them at £20 a piece!! They are actually being sold also so maybe I should put them on for £15? + I have seen most of them from around £18-£32?

Online card selling websites mark up prices significantly because they have operating costs to meet in addition to recouping the costs of buying the card. You could try a higher price, but chances are they won't sell as readily as if they were marked for cheaper.

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
How much is my old deck worth?

Hi, I'm wondering about the value of my (base set 2) double colorless energy card and how much it's worth.

I found it on pokemon-cards.net for 5.99$ but mine has some obvious signs of use.

BA2124.jpg

Also my Full Heal Energy card

TMR081.jpg

My Metal Energy card

RUS094.jpg

My Boost Energy card

UNF098.jpg

And my Multi Energy card

EMR089.jpg

Yes these are the exact same versions, I checked the number on the bottom right and the code on the bottom left and compared with real life.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
I was given these 2 cards from a guy, who said he didn't need them because he already had them.

They are Reshiram/Zekrom cards, the full size ones, which both have 1,300hp. Don't know if thats a misprint, a special edition, or just a fake card. They both have the standard moves for the cards, but an extra "0" on their hp.

Probably a fake card, but i figured id let some experts give me a knowledgeable answer.

Years
I was given these 2 cards from a guy, who said he didn't need them because he already had them.

They are Reshiram/Zekrom cards, the full size ones, which both have 1,300hp. Don't know if thats a misprint, a special edition, or just a fake card. They both have the standard moves for the cards, but an extra "0" on their hp.

Probably a fake card, but i figured id let some experts give me a knowledgeable answer.

Does the "e" in Pokemon (anywhere on the card) have that little accent mark over it? If it doesn't, they are 100% fake.

If you can, post pictures as attachments.

To everyone else: I'll get around to pricing your cards sometime later today!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Does the "e" in Pokemon (anywhere on the card) have that little accent mark over it? If it doesn't, they are 100% fake.

If you can, post pictures as attachments.

To everyone else: I'll get around to pricing your cards sometime later today!

Wont let me, but every "E" in pokemon has the little " ` " over it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Add as attachments to your post, not as a link.

Upload them straight from your computer using the Manage Attachments button in the Additional Options section when you go to create a post.

Like that? sorry its not such a great pic, i can get another if i need to.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
That HP font looks off on Reshi. Can't see it on Zek.

Reshi's energy symbols look off. Would have to dig out my full art Reshi to confirm, but I'm pretty sure Reshi's a fake. Not sure on Zekrom, though.

Yeah, Zekrom suffers the same problems.

Any idea what they would be worth? despite being fake?

Years
If they're fakes they're worth nothing.

If you didn't pay for them don't try selling them. As I and many other collectors consider that a very rude thing to do, and you don't want the sale of these two fakes giving you a bad reputation if you decide to sell your other cards down the road.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
Hello! I just went thru loads of old stuff in my previous room and I found my big pile of pokemon cards!

I would like to sell them all asap since I have no interest in keeping them nor collecting!

Would be very glad to receive some kind of feedback about my cards!

Id say I have a couple hundred cards but some are shiny and different from the others.

"Shiny? NO idea what to call them, the ones with a shiny portrait"

Anyway:

Shiny Magneton 9/102
Shiny Gyarados 6/102
Shiny Chansey 3/102
Shiny Blastoise 2/102
About 70/102 cards from that set.

Shiny Hoppip 83/147
Shiny Victrebeel 14/64
Shiny Wailmer 48/109 (looks fake)
Mewtwo (looks fake aswell)
Shiny Dark Porygon2 8/105
Shiny Muk 13/62
Shiny Flareon 3/64
Shining(!) Kabutops 108/105 with 3 stars o.O
Shiny Aerodactyl 1/62
Shiny Skarmory 13/111
Shiny Heracross 6/111
Shiny Yanma 17/75
Shiny Dark Typhlosion 10/105
Shiny Dark Scizor 9/105

As said, with SHINY i mean the portrait looks shiny xD

I also have about 13 Unown!

Sorry for being such a noob here but I just want to get to know some prices!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
If they're fakes they're worth nothing.

If you didn't pay for them don't try selling them. As I and many other collectors consider that a very rude thing to do, and you don't want the sale of these two fakes giving you a bad reputation if you decide to sell your other cards down the road.

Ok! thanks for the help!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I have got some German edition 1 cards

Rocket set cards
Porygon 48/82, Machollo 59/82(machop) also called the" moondance" machop
Dunkles Rattikarl 51/82(Dark raticate), Voltobal 69/82 (voltorb), Flegmon 67/82 (Slowpoke)
Schiggy 68/82(squirtle)
Trainer " Hier kommt Team Rocket" 71/82 (Here comes Team Rocket)
Trainer "Die Rache des falschen Professors" 76/82 (revenge of the imposter)
Fossile

Entoron 35/62
(Gambler )Spieler60/62
Sleima 48/62

Base set
Falscher Prof Eich (imposter oak) 73/102

Neo genesis
engl. Snubbul 74/111
engl. Hoothoot 60/111

chikorita 53/111
ledian 39/111
(german again ) Duflor 36/111

Also what is the general value of league promos(aka Promo cards that were given out at league events?)

Promos
Spoiler:

holographic cards
Spoiler:

foiled and normal star cards
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
I've been looking at my old Pokemon cards and wondering what the price for a mint 1st edition base set Alakazam and mint 1st edition base set red cheek Pikachu are worth?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I've been searching for a steady value of a ______'s Pikachu, better known as Birthday Pikachu, but I've seen prices range from 3$ to 500$. Does anyone know how much this card is wordt 0.o'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back