• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
OK, just dowloaded this hack. I will let you know what I think of it in a few minutes. Oh, the screenshots are rather good. OMG, you fight the champion whom has a Level 100 Lugia! Isn't that a tinsy bit overlevelled? If you have a good team, you could take him though... First bit of feedback, in the screenshot I'm about to attach, Pikachu is missing part of the head and there is a glitchy square.

Vx3AKeUI7le9FNRhza21I2FN54ULPra8gol91EhFwgr6AKBDB9V7KNmLp4VxCVclI9q40XsLuqAtYdwoYsA27iKC7WQ2025vQnjQkRwnWoulPrE3hzTkSapCKYi1mn0I1ATK2z6c8q8bxYHBX2IF1C2etrq6RoxLsbFuDyQy8HFuBiXNi7x+c8wmvwZRuOS55LQ2JWuf6hyptVTdA+VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Vx3AKeUI7le9FNRhza21I2FN54ULPra8gol91EhFwgr6AKBDB9V7KNmLp4VxCVclI9q40XsLuqAtYdwoYsA27iKC7WQ2025vQnjQkRwnWoulPrE3hzTkSapCKYi1mn0I1ATK2z6c8q8bxYHBX2IF1C2etrq6RoxLsbFuDyQy8HFuBiXNi7x+c8wmvwZRuOS55LQ2JWuf6hyptVTdA+VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_chaoticlapras

There's no way possible to beat the champ lol. Trust Me...No matter how high-leveled a person's team is. He's unbeatable at this point in the hack.

HERE's A REPOST of the Big Update for those who may miss it due to it being on the page before this!

2eb7l1w.png

2jd2mph.png

33wpco7.png

5e7h9v.png

2zxt9qb.png
j73igp.png

x7ddy.png

kclzsz.png
zn6e6f.png

n18gte.png
2uh02ur.png

The Landorus Therian Forme isn't perfect at the moment(I tried resizing it myself) but by the time of release, I'll have a better one inserted. Also, the Darmanitan Zen Mode OWs I colored myself using the few set of pallete colors I have available. The map shown above is the route leaving out of Numassity City and onward to Novella Town. There will be no more maps that remind you of Fire Red. Every Route & City is being completely revamped with different warps and directions. Although it looks like I've completed a decent amount of Beta 2, this isn't even 20% of it. I've still got a long way to go.

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
:) Did you just see my updated post? And why the HELL does Arceus have a pokeball with a Pichu? And I thought that Gary rival wasn't in this?

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Did you look at the list on the first post of things that need to be fixed? The introduction sprites are not inserted yet. Gary is not in the hack. The errors you posted have already been documented and will be fixed at a later time. As long as your gameplay experience isn't affected, any errors is on the sideline until the full hack is completed.

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Ummmm, OK. Sorry, I didn't see that bit. This isn't on the list though. My sprite (boy), gets frozen if stepping to the tile one to the left of the carpet in Prof. Ivan's Lab. I had to restart from my savepoint.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Cool update ! Will dark lugia be cathable ? Also i haven't found a map that resembles fr ones but anyways ...keep it up ;)

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_ChaoticLapras thanks, I didn't know about that one. @_gam3r No, it won't be catchable but there's about 6 more legendaries that will be and one of em is somewhat near the beginning of beta2.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Sorry, guys I might not be able to update BETA 1 cause of school but maybe later I'll be able to do it... :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
100 level Lugia? Challenge accepted =)
Well... not like it will be hard to knock it out... =)

Lol you have NO Idea what that Lugia is capable of. I'm. Gonna keep it spoiler-free for now. Let's just say...Lugia's gonna wreck whatever team you put against it.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ummmm, OK. Sorry, I didn't see that bit. This isn't on the list though. My sprite (boy), gets frozen if stepping to the tile one to the left of the carpet in Prof. Ivan's Lab. I had to restart from my savepoint.

Actually it's on the right side... :)

Anyways those are fixed in the update... :)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Damn, i just traded an abra for that larvesta... First the trade screen was bugged and then when i looked for it's location ( just. curiosity ) in pokedex disaster came ..

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticlapras

Actually it's on the right side... :)

Anyways those are fixed in the update... :)
Ummm, it happened to me on the left side as well.

Damn, i just traded an abra for that larvesta... First the trade screen was bugged and then when i looked for it's location ( just. curiosity ) in pokedex disaster came ..
Interesting, they seem like broken screens with no titles, I had them when making a failed hack of mine! I had a look in advance map, and those places don't seem too be there...

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Since I dont want to lose my pokemon to apply the update I just apply it to the game I am playing right?

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I'm hoping this isn't off topic (it isn't really), and this has probably been said before but you know Yami's real name is Atem right?

Back