Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 20th, 2012, 03:27 AM
mmmk
Nuzlocke Trainer

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Username: mmmk, but it's really mkmr
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Vileplume. Spittin seeds and Cutting stuff up since Pokemon Red
School Level: 1st Year High School (Or is it 7th Grade now?)

I could tolerate plagiarism, and whenever that subject ever comes up, I'd give no opinion. Besides, when someone does that, other people would flame him/her and I don't want to spend much effort, since by the time I do something, other people would have yelled at the offender, or something.

The team I am currently stuck with 'til the very end.
Spoiler:
The dream of a trainer,
Is that to be a Pokemon Master.
But, when those pokemon,
Become tools for that very Title,
Chosen, and then dicarded.
Does one deserve such a title?

Spoiler:
Nuzlocke Challenge Accepted!
Rules:
1. When a Pokemon faints, it dies.
No Revives
Dead Pokemon must be placed on a box called Heaven, or RNG Offerings
2. All Pokemon must be given nickNames
Those Pokemon are your family now! Leave them to die and you are a monster Bad person!
3.Catch only the first Pokemon you see in the area.
One can't go back and catch one again, even if the caught Pokemon is dead
My Clauses:
1. Duplicate Clause
When one encounters an already caught Pokemon, when may try again for 2 more tries. You're out of luck if it's still the same Pokemon after 3 encounters
2. Sacrifice Clause
When one encounters a shiny Pokemon, one must absolutely overkill it, if possible. One can then revive a dead Pokemon when one kills 5 sacrificeshinies
3. Notepad Clause
One can't change parties, unless a Pokemon dies
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Rayshin
Fak.

Nature: Relaxed
Accepted. Welcome to the Club now. Let's wait for Tajaros to add your name up front onto the main post.

I cannot tolerate plagiarism without sheer verbal abuse. For instance, my fanfiction about Harry Potter (name to be confidential) was copy+pasted onto the site my Fanfic was posted on. The poor bloke never typed straight again.
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
My thoughts on plagiarism? Well, I'm pretty sure that a lot has done it during their younger years (myself included), but I guess that part's quite acceptable, what with us being unaware of what we're actually doing or something. When it comes to outside-of-school stuffs, however, then, I'll be just like, "What the hell." Or something like that.
Avatar and profile picture are from zerochan, and sig is from Google; credits go to the creators.

Old November 20th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Rayshin
Fak.

Nature: Relaxed
Ok, peeps. Time for a new topic. :D

Quote:
How do you like my fabulous new hairstyle What are your thoughts about the current situation of our once-beautiful country? Any more specific views? *wiggles eyebrow*
It seems that even though he doesn't broadcast it, President P-Noy has actually done alot of projects that involves helping the poor and curing the sick, stuff like that. Unlike our PREVIOUS president, GMA, who has bragged about everything she has done, although it's quite a few, if not none.
Old November 21st, 2012, 02:30 AM
mmmk
Nuzlocke Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

It seems that even though he doesn't broadcast it, President P-Noy has actually done alot of projects that involves helping the poor and curing the sick, stuff like that. Unlike our PREVIOUS president, GMA, who has bragged about everything she has done, although it's quite a few, if not none.
Well, that's all good and, most of the time, I like to think that our country is recovering from corruption deceit evil politicians bad corporate business companies stuff, but sometimes, my pessimistic side tells me that sometime in the far future, the stuff will come back So yeah, my thoughts about the topic is fairly positive

The team I am currently stuck with 'til the very end.
Spoiler:
The dream of a trainer,
Is that to be a Pokemon Master.
But, when those pokemon,
Become tools for that very Title,
Chosen, and then dicarded.
Does one deserve such a title?

Spoiler:
Nuzlocke Challenge Accepted!
Rules:
1. When a Pokemon faints, it dies.
No Revives
Dead Pokemon must be placed on a box called Heaven, or RNG Offerings
2. All Pokemon must be given nickNames
Those Pokemon are your family now! Leave them to die and you are a monster Bad person!
3.Catch only the first Pokemon you see in the area.
One can't go back and catch one again, even if the caught Pokemon is dead
My Clauses:
1. Duplicate Clause
When one encounters an already caught Pokemon, when may try again for 2 more tries. You're out of luck if it's still the same Pokemon after 3 encounters
2. Sacrifice Clause
When one encounters a shiny Pokemon, one must absolutely overkill it, if possible. One can then revive a dead Pokemon when one kills 5 sacrificeshinies
3. Notepad Clause
One can't change parties, unless a Pokemon dies
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:42 AM
Altomare
Purupuru!

What are your thoughts about the current situation of our once-beautiful country? Any more specific views? *wiggles eyebrow*

Keep Positive? There seems to be a lot more major changes, like the sin tax and cyber crime law. I don't watch news often-mornings are spent on the computer, haha- but from what I watch, P-Noy and the current administration is trying to make an effort.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

well like ya said ..I'm positive too that our country is continuously upgrading by our present leader unlike the previous one. Doing a bunch of duties that benefited every individual.

Hacks I support:

Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:20 AM
Reminiscing

Nature: Modest
Our once-beautiful country actually stopped after the reign of Marcos and during Erap's reign the Philippine economy became insane, our debt to other countries, especially to the United States, went high and it became higher during the presidency of Arroyo.

I remember the news when GMA spent millions for a condom supply for the people, it was because of the RH bill (i think) xD but they refused it, so the people who received it burned it...they made a bonfire of it :D It's like burning millions of money. She could have just spend it for a feeding program like that than those things :|////Well at least she got her karma now.

But yeah like the others said, I'm seeing good things around our current President P-Noy. He really is trying to recover Philippines by his projects and such. I just hope it continue and people should really have faith and hope for our current leader :3
Old December 6th, 2012, 01:08 AM
nasonex
is trying to learn how to hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
Our Beautiful country is still beautiful. The ones who run it are the ones who are ugly.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding signature height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Username: Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Reshiram.
School Level: Grade 6, about to graduate!

Your thoughts about Plagiarism?
I honestly don't care about plagiarism. I usually just listen to the news and shut up. They're just ruining themselves.

I can't believe I haven't seen this club! Plus, nakaka-nose-bleed na yung kaka-English. lol

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old December 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Nature: Brave
well guys congratulations to our very own Ms. Janine Tugonon for winning 1st runner up in Ms. Universe proud

Hacks I support:

Old December 20th, 2012, 02:28 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Username: Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Reshiram.
School Level: Grade 6, about to graduate!

Your thoughts about Plagiarism?
I honestly don't care about plagiarism. I usually just listen to the news and shut up. They're just ruining themselves.

I can't believe I haven't seen this club! Plus, nakaka-nose-bleed na yung kaka-English. lol
Your accepted, sorry for the late reply I've been busy with school and hacking.

Haha, lol. Nakakanosebleed tlga haha... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
well guys congratulations to our very own Ms. Janine Tugonon for winning 1st runner up in Ms. Universe ^_^ proud
Yes, congrats to her, she really did great. [s]But, I really think she should have won. xD

Anyways on Daniel Evans' account it says there that he passed away from a hiking trip accident... :(

May he Rest In Peace. Ket us all pray for him.
Old December 20th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Your accepted, sorry for the late reply I've been busy with school and hacking.

Haha, lol. Nakakanosebleed tlga haha... xD
lol it's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Anyways on Daniel Evans' account it says there that he passed away from a hiking trip accident...

May he Rest In Peace. Ket us all pray for him.
I don't really know Daniel Evans that much, but I know him because he's a really great spriter. We've never actually talked or anything. Daniel Evans, if it's true that you've passed away, may your soul rest in peace.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old December 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Altomare
Purupuru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
well guys congratulations to our very own Ms. Janine Tugonon for winning 1st runner up in Ms. Universe proud
Congrats to her, despite not reaching the Ms. Universe title being a 1st runner up is a huge achievement already and for that I'm proud of her
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~

Merry Christmas, fellow Filipinos! :3 Late greeting, but still. :>

I have a new topic that's relevant to the holiday:
How do you usually spend Christmas?

I bet you didn't see that coming. xD Jk.

Anyway, here we celebrate simply: just staying at home and Mom cooking something special like Turbo, Fruit Salad, etc. -- the classic holiday food, but yeah. Of course, there's also either cake and ice cream or both. :)
Avatar and profile picture are from zerochan, and sig is from Google; credits go to the creators.

Old December 25th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Every year, we do the same thing. We stay at home, watch TV, eat the food my mom and aunts prepare, then basically just open gifts. This year we mixed it up a bit, mainly because mom didn't want anyone asking her for their pamasko. Haha. We went to GoHotels in Mandaluyong, which was a big change for me. I'm not used to going into fancy hotels and such. It was a fun experience, and I even got to watch the Dancing Lights at Ayala Triangle!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old December 25th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Altomare
Purupuru!

First order of bussiness is the Christmas service in our church. Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth after all.
Then Our family goes to the mall, to eat out (and as for me and my siblings, chance to spend all the pamasko we got. haha)
After that, go home and rest (I spent this particular christmas watching anime in my room...)
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:00 AM
nasonex

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex

Spend it like a normal day. Eat, Internet, Play, Eat, Play, Sleep.
My Christmas is always this sad and I'm always alone in my room during christmas eve.. :'(

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Sino sainyo ang malalamig ang pasko?

Merry Christmas everyone!
Maligayang Pasko..and I know this is really late.XD

I spend my Christmas with Family and friend, with my family the most of course! Despite of the weather, the typhoon,(gladly, it's a bit far from our place now) and the short period of Christmas break topped with school assignments and projects, I still find it worth it to go home and spend time around with the closest people. <<Ano ba to, feeling ko wrong grammar na anglish koXD

Despite of not seeing Manny win in the Ring, It's nice to see our country got the 1st runner-up place in the Miss Universe. It was too close to win the crown of the pageant
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family

Last edited by Jalsy; December 26th, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:34 PM
ImKris
Herp Derp!

Nature: Jolly
Hindi ko alam kung active pa tong thread na to pero pa sali na rin haha :D

Username: ImKris
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
School Level: 1st year College

Advance Happy New Year to all of you :D

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=353651
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:15 AM
Kirito-kun
~Pokemon Sword Online~

Username:Kirito-kun
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
School Level:k+12 : 5th Grade (Yeah, I'm still a 5th Grader but I love Pokemon more than anyone in my family... except for my dad and mom.)
~Kirigaya (Kirito) Kazuto~

Last edited by Kirito-kun; April 26th, 2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I Got To Tell The Truth!
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:18 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKris View Post
Hindi ko alam kung active pa tong thread na to pero pa sali na rin haha :D

Username: ImKris
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
School Level: 1st year College

Advance Happy New Year to all of you :D
Syempre active pa to, hindi lang ako masyadong nakakapunta rito kasi madami akong ginagawa.

(Of course this is still active, It's just I don't frequently come here this days because I'm just too busy)

You're Acepted btw. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito-kun View Post
Username:Kirito-kun
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
School Level:3rd year high school
Kala ko Hapon ka?! Nice you're in 3rd Year too? *Hi 5! xD

Accepted as well.

Remember to answer the topic when you sign-up ok?

Here's the current topic:
Quote:
What can you say about the syntax bill being implemented around the Philippines?
For me, it's one of the best things that the government did this year this will lessen the smokers and alcohol drinkers in the Philippines that would lead to less people being poor and sick. And I'm pretty sure the tax that would be collected would be really, I mean really, really, helpful to us.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:19 AM
nasonex

Quote:
What can you say about the syntax bill being implemented around the Philippines?
This is a big move that the government implemented. It has a nice positive feedback for me too because as tajaros said, it will lessen smokers and drunkards that abuse smoking and drinking. This is a big plus for me and had made a positive look for the current government.

On the other note, I hope we can all get together sometime. >:)

Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:23 AM
h0tshot1025

Why did I see this thread just now @_@
Been around this forums for a long time lol.

(username on top^)
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Sky Shaymin xD
School Level: College, Freshman

Sin Tax Bill would be great.
Let's just hope it really lessens smokers and drinkers. Well, with such a high price, they would probably think twice about this stuff and prioritize necessities instead.

Working on a New Signature
Black FC: 2581-0589-6639 :D
Black 2 FC: 3225-4231-3386

Old January 16th, 2013, 10:59 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

It's high time that I should join this club...

Username: gunnerpow7
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Bellossom
School Level: 3rd Year High School (incoming 4th Year next June)

And a new topic...

What are your thoughts on the 2013 Elections?
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here