• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh that.
well... hmm... there's nothing special about that, though. :\

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
will you do beta 4?I want to know because it is very interesting hack

gotron228

^_^
Years
I'm guessinng he will becuase in Ruby remember the classic battletower? he could be editign that or he could be adding anything anyway even if he doesn't he has t release the full game.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, I am currently continuing the hack right now so I can release another Beta soon, and then the final release.

Currently, I am making a HUGE maze-sea path for Manaphy and Phione's location. Expect to get crazy! :D

gotron228

^_^
Years
Manaphy! Phione! W00t w00t! finally a Manpahy involving hack this will be a great hack too bad my ahck is delying the play time of your hack so halfway through the year will be the xpected time to finish your hack lol

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei djd why i cant find chimchar in bolora coz its indicate in pokedex. and when i came to cave entei rarr alwys thats why i cant procede... and what happen next to event of stealing the submarine? sory to have many question :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
there's no place around the hack which you may be able to get Chimchar.., nor Turtwig. The only starter D/P PKMN available in the wild is Piplup, which will be removed in the next beta. ;)

after the submarine-thing.., head South from Cinnabar Isle and use Dive and continue the quest. After that, face Entei again and get ready for another legendary battle. ;)

LJ, no, I can't... Only Shadow Lugia and Baby Lugia will be the only fake-legendary PKMN's are gonna be in the hack. ;)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
hope we can get all sinnoh starter in ur next beta :D and after the scene on monatami(stealing submarine) i dont know where to go coz theres no hide out in retazo? thats why im stock in retazo..

gotron228

^_^
Years
wildarms he just said they will be removed from capture in next beta so onec you update to next beta piplup will be rare just be thankful taht you'll ahve piplup.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
Where do i find mr briney after saving peeko? And why do my posts keep getting deleted?

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
I can´t get out of Articuno´s cave. There´s no way to get out after you catch it.

Olumuyiwa

Ultimate Trainer
Years
Hi djlord nice hack i love it. The Sprites and Patches are awesome and i love the way you are letting people experience it by realeasing so much betas. I also like the way you added Sinnoh starters to make it that much intresting all i have to say is that the hack is very good, keep going on with it and good luck :)

-Olumuyiwa

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I like those fat men!
Anyhoo,
My Chimchar evolved at level 16!
Wher in Tanbuli Town?
Or how you spell...
The town with the 7th gym?
~Thankies!

EDIT:
I'm Gonna hurt myself!
I was trying to load my file on the title screen,
And I accidentally pressed Shift+F1!
So I deleted my save game!

Last edited:

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Wow, that really sucks.

I found a text error. When you are facing the 6th GYM, after you beat that second trainer before the Leader, he says You Lose too, ya know! It should be Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back