• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Please Help, I left Sootopolis to stack up on Max Potions, and I can't figure out how to get back now. D:

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Hi Culterine,
I don't know how to download Pokemon Snakewood the game. :( I tried downloading the attachement. It won't work. I tried all the files but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?
Sincerely,
WhiteStar2212

Hi Culterine,
I don't know how to download Pokemon Snakewood the game. :( I tried downloading the attachment. It won't work. I tried all the files but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?
Sincerely,
WhiteStar2212

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
So, if I remember right, I believe people have said that if you somehow leave senex's place, that you cant really go back...Ive been to the quiz machines and somehow got out and now went back, but by the time I got to the section where you find the people frozen and you have to jump down, that jump leads me into a black screen...I can still access the menu and all, but I just cant see my character or move anywhere (you can hear the sound of hitting a wall) Is this a bug? or is there a way around this?

Years
Please Help, I left Sootopolis to stack up on Max Potions, and I can't figure out how to get back now. D:

You can go back if you return to the rock which led you to Sootopolis, in the cave that replaces Spear Pillar, and then go to the Pokémon Center there. The problem is that, if you had advanced a lot in Senex's place, you may be stuck.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
I need help whenever I enter the room in Necropolis where Senex is a screen that says "Non-Stop Super Cool the inestimable" pops up 3 times and then the game freezes! So basically my question is how do i get passed this annoying screen?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
Hey, real quick question. I accidentally whited out on my 2nd time on the sub and ended up outside the submarine. Is there anyway to get back on?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
WHERE IS LONDON AND MAY? I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ON GYM ISLAND OR OTHER PLACES !!!!!!

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
So, I have a few questions so far:

1. How do you even get to mirage island to catch kingmadio?

2. Why are all the madios so hard to catch? D: --damn teleport

3. What would be an appropriate nature for luxray? Is he a physical or special atacker in this hack? Are his stats modified?

4. Is Qwilshark awesome? I'm thinking of either getting one or evolving Hyperegg into suicune..

5. Should I teach Fly to Kenchukuo? Mine is lvl 55, will he learn more good new moves?

I think that's all so far :D

EDIT:
6. Why is Turmur that great? He seems to have crappy moves so far, atleast when you catch it

7. Is he always a female? (I'm guessing that happens because of faceleech)

EDIT2:
8. How many steps does faceleech take to hatch? >.> I've been walking around for like 10000 steps and the description hasn't even changed

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
WHERE IS LONDON AND MAY? I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ON GYM ISLAND OR OTHER PLACES !!!!!!

Spoiler:

So, I have a few questions so far:

1. How do you even get to mirage island to catch kingmadio?

2. Why are all the madios so hard to catch? D: --damn teleport

3. What would be an appropriate nature for luxray? Is he a physical or special atacker in this hack? Are his stats modified?

4. Is Qwilshark awesome? I'm thinking of either getting one or evolving Hyperegg into suicune..

5. Should I teach Fly to Kenchukuo? Mine is lvl 55, will he learn more good new moves?

I think that's all so far :D

EDIT:
6. Why is Turmur that great? He seems to have crappy moves so far, atleast when you catch it

7. Is he always a female? (I'm guessing that happens because of faceleech)

EDIT2:
8. How many steps does faceleech take to hatch? >.> I've been walking around for like 10000 steps and the description hasn't even changed

Answered using YAPE
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
1. Remember that old guy in Pacifidlog from RSE well he is in this hack ( I think) in the same location and will tell you if Mirage Island is there or not you need a pokemon with a certain Id no. for it to appear.

2. Same reason as Abra probably.

3. Luxray is Physical based so Lonely, Brave, Adamant and Naughty. However all electric and dark moves in Gen 3 are special based.

4. He seems decent, a bit like Tentacruel.

5. I would have to say the choice is up to you as the remaining moves he learns via level are: Lv 62 Comet Punch and Lv 70 Swords Dance

6. Because of Faceleech and he learns decent level up moves, I guess

7. Yeah probably because of Faceleech

8. It take 30720 steps to hatch a Faceleech egg (15360 with flame body ability)

3. Then do you think luxray is worth it?

5. Should I replaice belly drum for swords dance at lvl 70? Which one would be better for him? I kind of don't know which of them to choose

6. Can you provide me his level up moves?

7. Is faceleech any good? I've always defeated him so easily

8. That's alot o.o Which pokémon on Snakewood have flame body?

Thanks alot, really :) Sorry for being so troublesome ahah

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Can someone help me? How do you walkthrough walls to get to gym Island? Also I have the Grass and Fire Furi, where's the third though?

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
3. Then do you think luxray is worth it?

5. Should I replaice belly drum for swords dance at lvl 70? Which one would be better for him? I kind of don't know which of them to choose

6. Can you provide me his level up moves?

7. Is faceleech any good? I've always defeated him so easily

8. That's alot o.o Which pokémon on Snakewood have flame body?

Thanks alot, really :) Sorry for being so troublesome ahah

Spoiler:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Can someone tell me what turmurs typing is?? Thanks
His type is Desease :)
Spoiler:

Thanks alot!! You've been really, really helpful :D

Edit: While we're at it, sorry for abusing your helpfulness and good will, but you seem to know alot about everything so :p

1. Can you provide me a list of the madio's typing and stats, as well as movesets?

2. Can you also provide me the same for galacticmon, skylax and vigorlan? Also, how do you get vigorlan? Is there a special way or pure luck?

That's it right now :) I don't think I'll have any other requests soon ahah

Really, thank you so much :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Spoiler:

Thats not what I meant. I mean after i capture Senex at Gym Island. I already free them from the carbonate at necropolis. And now i need to find them again so i can find out what happen in my past.

Years
I must say I'm loving this hack of Ruby so far. All the zombies and stuff are great and the story so far has been really entertaining. I haven't found it quiet that hard really outside accidentally running into shanderu and the electric E4 member who have been my toughest challenges so far. However, after beating the e4 i'm at a cross roads as i have no idea of what to do. I'm at pacifidlog town and trying to find the old guy whose a gym leader, but I can't find him anywhere. Also if it's at the cave behind the pokemon center, there is a girl blocking the way, so I take it either I must do something to remove her, or that part is still undone? Also, I found a glitch where there is a old guy on the route west of pacifidlog town shortly after passing the point where you'd dive normally for the way to unlock the 3 golems. You have to navigate the maze of rocks, when he sees me, either A) He glitches the game when you are going hyperspeed. B) When he talks to you, it's an endless cycle of text, and I have to restart. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but that's what happened to me.

Edit: I also found the tickets, and talked to the lady, but still no way to get to gym island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
Very, very good hack so far. I'm really enjoying it.

Considering Cutlerine is working on a new hack currently, is this ever seeing completion? Does anyone know?

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Thanks Southeki. I'm stuck at Senex after you infiltrate Sootoplois and Turmur is proving to be a pain in the backside

Back