• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
No. I only ever planned for the Graveill line and the Moulder line to be catchable.

No, you can catch them on the Island of Calm instead.

Where is calm island?
Also can shinx be catchable too?

Do you have pokedex list with location if Pokemons?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Alright koo can you catch charmander,squirtle and balbausaur?

No.

Where is calm island?
Also can shinx be catchable too?

Do you have pokedex list with location if Pokemons?

The Island of Calm is located on Route 110, and opens up after Gleis has been kidnapped by the Inquisition.

Shinx is available as a special gift.

Ragnia

Hello
Years
No it's not it's around 3-6 hours into the game but typicaly the game takes a long time to complete with the grinding........ I'll be starting the game for the third time on sunday (my 2nd was on my old laptop but now I have a new one :D). I'll be starting out with Koffing and I have a question..... Will Kajilianth be in this update?!? (This is probably gonna be counted as spam.........)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
No it's not it's around 3-6 hours into the game but typicaly the game takes a long time to complete with the grinding........ I'll be starting the game for the third time on sunday (my 2nd was on my old laptop but now I have a new one :D). I'll be starting out with Koffing and I have a question..... Will Kajilianth be in this update?!? (This is probably gonna be counted as spam.........)
Yeah I want to see kajilianth sprite aswell, will we be able to get the kanto zombiefied starters also?

Cutlerine

Years
Yeah I want to see kajilianth sprite aswell, will we be able to get the kanto zombiefied starters also?

The Kanto starters will never be available, in either normal or zombified form.

And damn it, I forgot all about Kajilianth again. It's OK, though. I'll make his sprite Sunday morning, if I can, and then post the update (with his secret area included) somewhere in the early afternoon (GMT, that is. None of yo' weirdo other time zones for me.)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Cuterline, how do you get back to sootopolis? The old cave entrance thing doesn't seem to work now.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I just started over the game and I now have a shiny koffig as a starter?!?Did you make this outcome Cutlerine?!?

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I just started over the game and I now have a shiny koffig as a starter?!?Did you make this outcome Cutlerine?!?
Probably not..... I started again as well today (already in new mauville) with a koffing and it is not shiny but it is named Methane.

I do have a question though. When I was looking at the achivements this morning when I downloaded the patch "Obtain a Kajiianth" was still in red. So does this mean that we cannot obtain Kajilianth yet?

Cutlerine

Years
Probably not..... I started again as well today (already in new mauville) with a koffing and it is not shiny but it is named Methane.

I do have a question though. When I was looking at the achivements this morning when I downloaded the patch "Obtain a Kajiianth" was still in red. So does this mean that we cannot obtain Kajilianth yet?

Yes. Blame laziness. That, and Jet Set Radio Future, which consumes lazy Sunday mornings with the ferocity of wildfire.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
I restarted a while back, and after applying the patch, i got to where i was going to go to ever grande, however..the dive spot is completely gone where i need to go back up to Ever Grande. In the cave there was only one cave and no light to go up

Last edited:

pikastache

pikachu master
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
I restarted after downloading the new patch... Everything west of Fortree is gone. The zombies, the items, Larry the Looter... I can't even get into the Weather Institute.

Cutlerine

Years
This is bad, the mystery egg glitch is still not fixed and I never got the pokedex.

You never got the Pokédex? Now that is odd. Don't know why that happened.

And I haven't fixed the Mysteryegg glitch yet because... because no reason. I just haven't.

I restarted a while back, and after applying the patch, i got to where i was going to go to ever grande, however..the dive spot is completely gone where i need to go back up to Ever Grande. In the cave there was only one cave and no light to go up

How strange. Can't think why that would be. Let me look into it.

EDIT: FIXED.

How do you get to the Gym Island?

You can't yet. That's for the next update, since it isn't part of the main storyline. You can gather the items you need to go there, though.

I restarted after downloading the new patch... Everything west of Fortree is gone. The zombies, the items, Larry the Looter... I can't even get into the Weather Institute.

What is with that?! I don't have that problem. Something's gone horribly wrong there...

All I suggest is re-patching to a clean ROM or something. I can't fix problems that only other people have. Curse the functional nature of my copy!

EDIT: New IPS up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Just to reiterate my last question, where is the entrance to sootopolis in this beta? I tried using the old cave entrance thing in pacifildog, but that no longer works. Ive tried searching the nearby routes for any suitable dive spots, but there definately wasnt any.

Back