• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Sweet! A new version! I just have one question, though... where does everyone get their roms for patching? I always get mine from DGemu.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Having lots of fun in this hack, great job djg.
i have a question: where exactly can i get a Stormidran? it says lost shadow but giratina healed it already, so, no wild pkmn there

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
I have cople questions

1: where do you catch celebi/arceus/dialga/palkia.exc

2:When are you gonna do the 4th game of tha pokemon ruby destiny scereis

3:for me when i try to download the other 2 games of ruby destiny at your website except for life of gardians when i click on the link it only shows radome numbers whats wrong? also here is the link

destinedjagold.webs.com/downloads.htm

o wow there is a version 10 i only got v9 when i serched for v10 is not posted( like if youre still working on it or not released)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
1: where do you catch celebi/arceus/dialga/palkia.exc

they're not available in Life of Guardians.

2:When are you gonna do the 4th game of tha pokemon ruby destiny scereis

I have no plans on making another one.

3:for me when i try to download the other 2 games of ruby destiny at your website except for life of gardians when i click on the link it only shows radome numbers whats wrong? also here is the link

destinedjagold.webs.com/downloads.htm

no clue. I just tried downloading them in my site and both were fine.

o wow there is a version 10 i only got v9 when i serched for v10 is not posted( like if youre still working on it or not released)

it's on the first post...

Having lots of fun in this hack, great job djg.
i have a question: where exactly can i get a Stormidran? it says lost shadow but giratina healed it already, so, no wild pkmn there

inside the cave above the waterfall of Dusk Path.

I got a little problem. I activate the Quest 4: Behind the Ice, but the cave doesn't appear. I got the latest version, so I'm clueless on how to fix it. Can anybody help?

the cave will only appear after Chaomega asks you to get the Ruby Destiny fragments.

Hey DjG, you mentioned previously that the starters could now learn the ultimate moves like pyrostrike, etc. My question is that i have a lv 48 Charizard and how long i had to wait for it to learn it Pyrostrike?

I think it was level 70 or something... =/

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
Hi.

I need to rebattle the five Element Masters. I've beaten the first four, but I am unable to find the last one (Rock element). The dude in his building says that he's training outside, but outside than that, I get no clue to his location.

Where is he?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi.

I need to rebattle the five Element Masters. I've beaten the first four, but I am unable to find the last one (Rock element). The dude in his building says that he's training outside, but outside than that, I get no clue to his location.

Where is he?
He is outside :D He looks like Tate from normal Ruby.
There will be rock or something and he will be standing on it.

Years
when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....

i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022

He is outside :D He looks like Tate from normal Ruby.
There will be rock or something and he will be standing on it.

That rock is supposed to be one of the Boulder Village? Because I looked the whole town multiple times and I haven't seen him anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
weird... i searched all over the cave sections, even the water. is it that rare or am i doing something wrong?

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

---------------------------
Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.

Error in downloading the file is the only thing I can think of.
Try and download it once again.
I just tried downloading the Newbie Package, and I met no such errors...

weird... i searched all over the cave sections, even the water. is it that rare or am i doing something wrong?

Yeah, he's rare...
I guess I should add some more locations for that dude then...

When/how does Graveler evolve? I'm playing version 9.

Through level...
I can't check what level though... I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....

talk to the 'hole' on the wall.

i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done

an event will trigger where a TE grunt will invite you to either join them or not. Either which, go inside the building.

Hi.

Where is he?

Go inside Boulder City's gym and you should be able to meet Light. But if you can't then you either haven't got the first four badges yet, or you're having a bad patch problem...

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 17, 2021
i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
Looks like I did indeed not fight one of the Elemental Masters. Turns out I went to the Grass gym, beat whoever came out, and forgot to head back and beat the Elemental Master after I healed up...

Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?

AustinWolff

has left
Years

for the aircraft (for normal mode) you have to find the opening on the same floor where you saw clair. It is the floor right before you battled stealth, then go right. the opening should be there. for breeze island (good or bad mode) just enter the Team Earth headquarters on the right side of the island

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.

I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back