• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
can i ask where can i download DR2 GBA?
you will have to patch it (So follow the Instructions Step by Step)

1. Download the patch in the 1st Post (Download The Attachment that says DR2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )
3. download A Clean Firered Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region]

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
A breeder's (the one in the middle of the gym) mandibuzz in flying gym uses only struggle.

i know it's quite minor to mention it.

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
Apple I see..

From what I know.
unlike Android,I'm pretty sure that IOS doesn't support any downloads from websites. The only thing I can think of is patching the ROM on a computer and then transfer it to your phone

let me say; IF you are using gpsphone, the tab that says "search for roms" or whatever will send you into a browser with downloading capabilities, and it will download into the file where your roms are. if you can find a patcher that supports your ios, you can patch

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Dont mind but i dont under stand why u guys ask some funny question like this! . . Physical spcial split is one of the most amazing thing that is in dr2.
Pls read the first page for more info about this game. . .

Because I love it too :( Read the OP but there is no sign of it ingame unless I do a little experiment :D and yes it is in :D

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
The story is great but there are better graphics (JS) I am not trying to be mean in any way just my suggestion. Yeah I like the story so much its addicting, But the game can be a bit glitchy... Anyway Nice I really liked DR it was good :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
Hey all! loving the game so far
Just caught a beldum - only trouble is i grinded it up to level 20, and for some reason it refuses to evolve? i'm not holding down a, b or throttle so ive no idea whats going on
might be another ingame bug

Years
Hey all! loving the game so far
Just caught a beldum - only trouble is i grinded it up to level 20, and for some reason it refuses to evolve? i'm not holding down a, b or throttle so ive no idea whats going on
might be another ingame bug

Did you obtain the pokedex from the professor's assistant? For some reason so many people miss the pokedex. And I believe some people possibly missed the master ball and jewel of life inside the first ship. Everyone please TALK TO EVERYONE YOU SEE!!! Otherwise your going to miss a lot. I don't know if there is a way to get the pokedex other than starting over.

Last edited:
Years
i hope theres an RMXP for Mac:|Anyway i had Fun playing the beta, i think is the endView attachment 70434
Heres my team

Dragonite
Victini
Electivire
Sawsbuck
Seismitoad

Its awesome i can't wait for the final release

No Body Can ASK FOR ROMS
Sharing Roms is against the rules in this site

So you guys will have to patch it (So follow the Instructions Step by Step)

1. Download the patch in the 1st Post (Download The Attachment that says DR2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS

For Mac OS

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region]

Are Sure your Using a Clean Firered ROM (USA) Or maybe try setting your Save Type to 128k
thanks for this
now i can play DR2 on my vboy emu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
I don't say it was not fun (it was annoying when the tall grass Pokemon were 40 levels under, though...) only that it was unbalanced.

oh i agree with that, but in the latest version this was fixed i guess. they enhanced the level by 10 atleast two times. :o

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Sorry I meant is it available to play on android

Yes Available to play... on a GBA Emulator, You need an GBA Emulator to play this game Like Gamebiod Or My Boy
There are some GBA Emulator On Google play

BUT before that you have to Patch The Rom. so Please The Tutoral first

Follow the Instructions Step by Step

1. Download the patch in the 1st Post (Download The Attachment that says DR2 Which Contains the patch)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS

For Mac OS

[1st NOTICE : When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region]
{2nd NOTICE : Sharing Roms is against the rules in this site}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back