• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: BMD0 Tool Beta 0.5 - A NDS 3D Texture changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

posem

The StraightEdge Supremist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
hark at the kid, complaining it does naff all.
What does naff all is your moaning laddie, this thing is indeed a huge leap in the right direction for beginning to code 4th gen. I dinnah see you whippin up some awesome 3D model creator, give the guy some credit and less of ye whinin.

Years
diamondmodelediting.png

Pokecommunity don't deserve a model editor. I hope this entire site burns in hell, so ban me. You are all so full of crap. You don't appreciate anything. Who do you think promoted Pokemon hacking enough so you could exist? Me and a few others. Thanks to me and a few others you are able to create you're stupid hacks and programs. You don't even know your roots. I've been doing this for almost 10 years. I wasn't singling somebody out like you, I was giving proper critique. What NEEDED to be said.

Either way you don't have to make an editor. Just use the plug-in for 3ds Max to edit your models and edit area data in hex! That'll make you wanna say, "OMG SO SIMPLE!"!
I remember when we edited Sapphire maps in pure hex, when we didn't need handouts from Lu-Ho or Kawa. When Hackers actually knew what they were doing.
Now we have random people randomly editing data and calling it a map edit?? I don't see any geometry edits or even model placement hacks, NO, just texture corruption.

PokeCommunity is almost completely nobodies. Because half of you can't work without tools, that cater to your every whim, it's pathetic. You are all too full of yourselves to create anything worth creating. THAT is why their are no tools that actually benefit 4th generation hacking. That's why we don't have a model or map editor for a 2 year old release. That is also why we don't even have a fully functional map editor for the 3rd generation games that have been out for almost 8 YEARS!

This is why everyone with a brain quits Pokemon hacking. Because communities like this destroy the meaning and history of something that used to be fun and knowledgeable.

Half of you don't even understand how to hack using a hex editor. Everything is pre-generated for you.

THIS PLACE IS LIFE DRAINING. I miss GREAT sites like TAN and MEWTHREE INCORPORATED.
The moderators here are also communist. You can't say anything that is on your mind, can't create anything new. Why does everyone put up with this??? It's bullcrap.

Do yourselves a favor and create a better site, or join another. This is disgusting. How can a site like PokeCommunity be the center of Pokemon Exploits? It's contradicting. It's called the gaming underworld for a reason. No wonder we can't get any decent hackers.

All the great hackers have moved on. So Lu-ho was right when he said that there won't be another map editor til at LEAST next year. After 5th generation is already out and Nintendo has dominated Rom Hacking and the Gaming Scene. We have nothing to show after such a huge gap of time. We still haven't even made a breakthrough in 3rd generation animations, how do you hope to make one for a THREE DIMENSIONAL game with twice the amount of data. All we have is a Texture VIEWER suited for loading the most SIMPLEST of textures, and a Map VIEWER suited for loading the most SIMPLEST of maps.

Even in my experience if you can load something, you should know enough about it to edit a small part of it. But we don't even have a complete spec layout for the area or model data.

Is anybody even trying? I don't think so.

So ban me, PokeCommunity. You know with me you can't continue your communist ploys to destroy a fan base that made you as big as you are.

Don't you dare insult me, you can't bite the hand that feeds you. Everybody here is important, even me. The Rom Hacking community is more than a hobby, it's a family. Without everyone it wouldn't exist. So stop singling people out because you feel self-righteous enough to run the world.

I hope every hacker here grows their wings and burns PokeCommunity to the ground.

Peace out.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
diamondmodelediting.png

Pokecommunity don't deserve a model editor. I hope this entire site burns in hell, so ban me. You are all so full of crap. You don't appreciate anything. Who do you think promoted Pokemon hacking enough so you could exist? Me and a few others. Thanks to me and a few others you are able to create you're stupid hacks and programs. You don't even know your roots. I've been doing this for almost 10 years. I wasn't singling somebody out like you, I was giving proper critique. What NEEDED to be said.

Either way you don't have to make an editor. Just use the plug-in for 3ds Max to edit your models and edit area data in hex! That'll make you wanna say, "OMG SO SIMPLE!"!
I remember when we edited Sapphire maps in pure hex, when we didn't need handouts from Lu-Ho or Kawa. When Hackers actually knew what they were doing.
Now we have random people randomly editing data and calling it a map edit?? I don't see any geometry edits or even model placement hacks, NO, just texture corruption.

PokeCommunity is almost completely nobodies. Because half of you can't work without tools, that cater to your every whim, it's pathetic. You are all too full of yourselves to create anything worth creating. THAT is why their are no tools that actually benefit 4th generation hacking. That's why we don't have a model or map editor for a 2 year old release. That is also why we don't even have a fully functional map editor for the 3rd generation games that have been out for almost 8 YEARS!

This is why everyone with a brain quits Pokemon hacking. Because communities like this destroy the meaning and history of something that used to be fun and knowledgeable.

Half of you don't even understand how to hack using a hex editor. Everything is pre-generated for you.

THIS PLACE IS LIFE DRAINING. I miss GREAT sites like TAN and MEWTHREE INCORPORATED.
The moderators here are also communist. You can't say anything that is on your mind, can't create anything new. Why does everyone put up with this??? It's bullcrap.

Do yourselves a favor and create a better site, or join another. This is disgusting. How can a site like PokeCommunity be the center of Pokemon Exploits? It's contradicting. It's called the gaming underworld for a reason. No wonder we can't get any decent hackers.

All the great hackers have moved on. So Lu-ho was right when he said that there won't be another map editor til at LEAST next year. After 5th generation is already out and Nintendo has dominated Rom Hacking and the Gaming Scene. We have nothing to show after such a huge gap of time. We still haven't even made a breakthrough in 3rd generation animations, how do you hope to make one for a THREE DIMENSIONAL game with twice the amount of data. All we have is a Texture VIEWER suited for loading the most SIMPLEST of textures, and a Map VIEWER suited for loading the most SIMPLEST of maps.

Even in my experience if you can load something, you should know enough about it to edit a small part of it. But we don't even have a complete spec layout for the area or model data.

So ban me, PokeCommunity. You know with me you can't continue your communist ploys to destroy a fan base that made you as big as you are.

Don't you dare insult me, you can't bite the hand that feeds you. Everybody here is important, even me. The Rom Hacking community is more than a hobby, it's a family. Without everyone it wouldn't exist. So stop singling people out because you feel self-righteous enough to run the world.

I hope every hacker here grows their wings and burns PokeCommunity to the ground.

Peace out.
I could not agree more...

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
diamondmodelediting.png

Peace out.
Really, i have no clue, or care who you are. especially if you will treat people like that. It's really terrible, seeing people who have brains (like you) go around and treat others like that. Not to mention, i see that you are running PKSV -.-??
We aren't nobodies, and even if we were, the saying holds true: "takes one to know one"
I'd be sad to see ya get slapped in the face one day for your cocky, and superior attitude one day. You were insanely bias in this. There are people who work hard to figure this out. Just because it doesn't come naturally to us, like it may have for you (like i said, never heard of you before as I'm fairly new here). I am actually offended by this post. You're basically calling me a nuub because I use a-map ( a convenience) instead of a hex-editor? I've seen the map-data on data crystal, it's not hard to figure out (for gba games atleast, i'm really not interested in nds hacking till i have a comp that can emulate it at a decent speed) and secondly i really do try to figure things out on my own. It seems a bit hard though, as a lot of it has already been figured by others (such as yourself). Thirdly, you lied. If you want us to burn, you wouldn't care enough about us to tell. Don't get me wrong, there are several good points in your post, and I agree in the sense "don't bite the hand that feeds you". In a conclusion, my problem with your post is that you need a serious attitude adjustment. I really hate when smart people exclude themselves from the "lessers". (on a side note) "So ban me, PokeCommunity. You know with me you can't continue your communist ploys to destroy a fan base that made you as big as you are. " sounds like a suicide note XD

and to keep this post atleast a little on-topic:
@mew-three: I've barely gotten the hang of blender. Could you describe the method you used to open up the gym in 3ds max?
@hackiosa: Do you think you could work with PG4map to create a better map viewer? (EG removing the tree being white issue? Just a thought, since they're both written in the same language (I know for sure that pg4map was written in C#, but i'm not for certain 'bout this one, and i don't feel like opening it's folder)
>__< i really should learn C#...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
diamondmodelediting.png

Peace out.
Finally, someone blurts it all out, I've wanted to say this to many moderators, mostly Rom Hacking ones. Thank you, seriously.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
diamondmodelediting.png

Peace out.

Man I wish I had balls as big as yours! You are indeed correct. I bet you anything that if all of the inspiration hackers left PC, then the RH section will die in burning brimstone. I used to be into this rom hacking, but as you said, my brain kicked in and I realized that all of my rom hacking attempts were for nothing. I say you, hackmew, luho, everbody that has a half decent mind should leave. with out you guys, Pokemon ROM hacking would be nothing.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
ummmmm im pretty sure your being a d about this so what if we use tools and handouts or whatever scripting is something you dont learn overnight or is it you know what if i can hack win xp to the core and modify it as much as i want i can hack a pokemon game as good as you so stop being such an ahole and get a psychiatrist or something you can clearly see pksv in your desktop as an icon so u use it frequently im pretty sure i can become a wayyyy better hacker than you no matter how many years you put into it. Also i know nobody is talking comps in here but my modified win xp can can definetly kick you to the ground because im pretty sure my computer is wayyyyyyy faster than yours sooooooo go f yourself

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
ummmmm im pretty sure your being a d about this so what if we use tools and handouts or whatever scripting is something you dont learn overnight or is it you know what if i can hack win xp to the core and modify it as much as i want i can hack a pokemon game as good as you so stop being such an ahole and get a psychiatrist or something you can clearly see pksv in your desktop as an icon so u use it frequently im pretty sure i can become a wayyyy better hacker than you no matter how many years you put into it. Also i know nobody is talking comps in here but my modified win xp can can definetly kick you to the ground because im pretty sure my computer is wayyyyyyy faster than yours sooooooo go f yourself

Thanks for proving his point.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
ummmmm im pretty sure your being a d about this so what if we use tools and handouts or whatever scripting is something you dont learn overnight or is it you know what if i can hack win xp to the core and modify it as much as i want i can hack a pokemon game as good as you so stop being such an ahole and get a psychiatrist or something you can clearly see pksv in your desktop as an icon so u use it frequently im pretty sure i can become a wayyyy better hacker than you no matter how many years you put into it. Also my comp isnt a win7 but it candefinetly kick you to the ground because im pretty sure my computer is wayyyyyyy faster than yours sooooooo go f yourself

Do you even know simple programming? Or even how to count in hex? Programming is about >9000 times harder than scripting. Also I noticed how you displayed your message. You're quite cocky for your age are you. So I'm going to count to 16 in hex. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F U.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Your errors make my internet browser want to crash. Your 14, learn to spell out words. And he's right, you do prove his point.

Years
Do you even know simple programming? Or even how to count in hex? Programming is about >9000 times harder than scripting. Also I noticed how you displayed your message. You're quite cocky for your age are you. So I'm going to count to 16 in hex. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F U.

Wow that was one of the best come backs I've ever heard.... *stands awe struck*

I'm not surprised that n00bs can't even take the time to read my post, because it was filled with importance. Instead they just want to prove my point. I'm a nice guy. Who else programs for 36 hours straight to provide a program to a community that could care less about him. Yeah.... I'm pretty sure that makes me a self righteous jerk, right?

*palm to head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back