• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ei djd tnx for the clean roms it works for me :D i disagree that we cant get all legendaries and also plz put also 3 starters of d/p catchble :) hope we can plyd your beta 4 soon more power to your hack :D

I'll be thinking about the Starters. :)

You don´t need to be sorry, I saved the game after catching Moltres ;)

Then that's good to hear. ;)
Hope ya like my hack. :)

It's impossible to catch the lvl99 shadow lugia right? Will we have another chance?
Oh and btw I couldnt get into noone house in cherrygrove city neither mart and hospital.Is it my problem or it is supposed to be like that?

Yeah, the houses are meant to be locked, for the people in CHERRYGROVE became sick and frightened because of SHADOW LUGIA's aura surrounding the place. :)

Yays!
Can't wait man!
Good hackin' my friend!

Thanks so much. =)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, destinedjagold
do you have any new updates for us? =)

Not so far, I'm afraid, for I'm about to go to school a few minutes from now... T_T

However, I have made a script that'll introduce the PLAYER to Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, but I haven't made a script for the player to battle them. Just an intro. =3

I am done mapping PALKIA's location.

Also, a glitch will occur if you press START after getting MANAPHY, and so I will be fixing this, but if I fail, then it'll be displayed in the bug list.

That will be all, I guess... :\

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Woa!
Man here it's 7:10.
Do you have any idea when your gonna release the beta?
I mean like in months time.
Happy Hackin"!

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I don't feel like quoting your Dialga Post :P.

I have to disagree, I'd like to catch Dialga and Palkia. Or make an event where you catch one and right before the end you get the opposite. Or something like that. You shouldn't do that unless you can trade pokemon.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I actually think you should have a choice between them. I don't know why, but for some reason, i think it would be better. Otherwise, the game would be way too easy, having both of them and every other legendary you put in.

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Where are the other legendaries? how do I get to destiny for hooh and north cave for suicune? thxs for anyone who helps me.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where are the other legendaries? how do I get to destiny for hooh and north cave for suicune? thxs for anyone who helps me.

I guess I should spoil the fun of adventure.
But no longer in Beta 4. :D

Okay, in Beta 3, Entei is in Fire Cave, Suicune is in North Cave, Raikou is in Electric Cave, Ho-oh is in Sea Path between Retazo City and Cinnabar Isle. You'll need to have Dive. Celebi is in Bug Forest, Jirachi and Mew is in Tabuli Town, however, Mew has a flag for a certain event, so it's best not to capture Mew at the moment. Darkrai and Regice are in Lost Cave. Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno are in Cinnabar Island. Lugia is from Baby Lugia, given by KRONA in Blue Path Cave. Latios is wondering around the place after defeating the Elite 4. SHADOW LUGIA is in a large island NorthWest from Vermillion City.

Currently, I am still in school inside our computer lab. I asked permission from my teacher. =)
Later on, I will be increasing Shadow Lugia's stats, again, for Beta 4! Bwahahah! I'm so evil!:badsmile:

Anyways, Later on, I will be continuing the progress...
That is all.
Thanks~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey DJG,
I uploaded a pic from my game of a Spoink in the wild.
Spoiler:

The place is called JAGGED PATH.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yah, I know. I just got that fixed last two days ago, I think. :D
But thanks for the screeny. At least everyone will be aware (or maybe get excited to catch one :D) of it. ;)

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
I <3 the fact my Spoink evolved into Darkrai :P and I can't wait to catch a Rhyhorn and evolve it into Palkia (from what I've read). Good stuff.

bad news is that the crazy glitch I mentioned before is still there even after I started a new game completely on Beta 3 and not re-patching over what I used from Betas 1 and 2. so i guess i'm kinda stuck at this point in the game. Maybe I'll cheat to get fly just to get back to other cities 'cause this is becoming a major annoyance...since i can't do anything after the 6th gym :'(

eh, I'll just go Legendary-hunting now that u put them in :P

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
i got the rest of the legends but i cant find north cave. can anyone tell me where north cave is? thxs.

ps: djg i beat the elite 4 u want me to post my hall of fame?

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Am stuck again :(
Can you help me pls?What do i do after capt.stern has talked to the cameramen in monatami city?I went back to retazo city but i cant find the cave of the bad guys...
THX!

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
It didn't work..The cave was just above the guy with the whales isn't it?It isn't there in my game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back