• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have not enough time in my hands right now. I am at our school's computer lab and it's almost our dismissal.

Anyways, our internet connection in our home is kinda killing me.., so I can no longer check you guys around until the internet connection will be up again...

Anyways, about the cave sealed thing, I have no idea why that is happening, but I'll check it out.
PM lanjiao for a ROM.

Anyways, Arceus is already up and so as Palkia.

I am currently mapping for the other legendary locations.

That is all, and sorry for the rush, for I have no time left in my hands. Bye and good luck guys! ;)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
cool ARCEUS man
i'm gonna wait until you say Gible is in the game
dosen't matter i don't care anymore
Anyway good luck with the hack

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
do u have the 7th badge? if u do then sux 2 be u. DJG u should post this in the bugs section (the thing about the hideout and the 7th badge) read my piece of advice earlier in the thread

OMG! You mean because i have the 7th badge this can't go on and i can't get into the cave??I have to restart?? PLS SAY NO! There must be another way :(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I <3 the fact my Spoink evolved into Darkrai :P and I can't wait to catch a Rhyhorn and evolve it into Palkia (from what I've read). Good stuff.

bad news is that the crazy glitch I mentioned before is still there even after I started a new game completely on Beta 3 and not re-patching over what I used from Betas 1 and 2. so i guess i'm kinda stuck at this point in the game. Maybe I'll cheat to get fly just to get back to other cities 'cause this is becoming a major annoyance...since i can't do anything after the 6th gym :'(

eh, I'll just go Legendary-hunting now that u put them in :P

What do you mean by stating 'major glitch'..? :\

i got the rest of the legends but i cant find north cave. can anyone tell me where north cave is? thxs.

ps: djg i beat the elite 4 u want me to post my hall of fame?

please post your hall of fame... <3
anyways, North Cave is the cave in Snow Soft City. ;)

Uh, which city/town is the 4th gym located?

Borora Town beyond the Bike Path. ;)

Why it doesnt work?? :(:( I don't want to finish playing this so cool hack in the middle.
Isn't there another way?Or the cave will appear after an event happens in the game?

hmm... just to confirm a theory, but have ya got the 7th badge already? :\

Hey guys im Stuck where do i have to go after i get the leter for ash i searched bug forest for like an hour?

Selaro Island. Have Mr. Briney sail you there. ;)
There are 2 entrances in Bug Forest from Sky Path, and so enter the other entrance that has a rock blocking your way and use Rock Smash on it. ;)

ummm, how do you get to New Bark Town?

~digital6m~

New Bark..? Oh~ Yah mean the first town in the Johto Region?
Surf up from Veronica Town. ;)

If I could work more on the walkthrough, then I'd have these questions answered. But I'm not allowed to play VBA on school days 'cept for days before I'm off, so it could be a while. Does anyone want me to post it up to a certain point?

depends unto you, though. :)
but send it to me after you have done it all, k? I will be adding more stuff in it. ;)
Thanks~

I agree with DJG about choosing dialga/palkia. However, I think you should battle someone who gets the opposite of whichever you choose. (For the pokedex)

I already made up my mind though. :D
But you have a great idea there, so I'll think about it. ;)
Hmm... "PKMN Threat JAGOLD sent out Palkia/Dialga". :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... So that's what happens when you first get the 7th badge befor facing LC in their base.
Now that I know, I will be adding a new script that'll block the PLAYER from getting in the 7th GYM is he/she didn't finished the event there.

Thanks for th report and sorry if you all suffered from this uh.., bug. :\
I will be keeping that in mind.

Now, I never thought our interent connection went back on now, but it's still quite slow... Updates will be slow also, but yeah, I will still be keepng you all in touch.

Arceus is in the game, Palkia needs more adjustments, though... :P
The legendary trio; Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, will be next after Palkia-script-fixing and Arceus-map-analysis. ;)

That is all for now, I think.
Oh well... Good day everyone~

gotron228

^_^
Years
Nice updates for som reason there is only one path in the cave where Ash is and tahts the pathw weere you recieve a everstone and some other item so I dono where to go can sum 1 help me

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
just an idea here but i think all the legenderies should have thier own puzzles in thier location(if u want 2 put that in)

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
@destinedjagold:
I did get the 7th badge(I WISH I DIDNT!!) Isn't there a gameshark code or something to help us go on and dont restart the game?? :S :(

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
@destinedjagold:
I did get the 7th badge(I WISH I DIDNT!!) Isn't there a gameshark code or something to help us go on and dont restart the game?? :S :(

the wtw code it worked for me
just wtw to cinabar then surf to the underwater place
when you are versing ENTEI just wtw on the wall and go through

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
the wtw code it worked for me
just wtw to cinabar then surf to the underwater place
when you are versing ENTEI just wtw on the wall and go through

You mean that entei would have leave if i did the event in the cave?so entei will never leave if the event of the cave doesn't happen?Isn't the wtw going to mess up the events of the game??

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You mean that entei would have leave if i did the event in the cave?so entei will never leave if the event of the cave doesn't happen?Isn't the wtw going to mess up the events of the game??

I do think not.
Just walk through the walls and talk to Entei and battle it. ;)

Worry not, for in Beta 4, I will fix that.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice updates djd :D i cant wait to play your beta 4 complete legendaries :D keep up the good work :D

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years
Been playing this hack for about 3 hours now, man this is a brilliant hack, it feels totally fresh and very addictive, which is strange for me as I hated ruby and sapphire, they just came across as the most boring out of all 4 generations.

The island idea is brilliant, the boat trips now feel more epic rather than just a cruise around the same map, it just feels like there is 4 decent sized mini-regions to explore rather than 4 islands.

One criticism is that although I've only played this game for 3 hours, the long stretch (well, how I played it, it felt like a long stretch) to go fetch your rival for Birch made your initial pokemons level high enough to breeze you through the first and second gyms (what i've just beaten in my 3hours), so as like every fan of a game, I have a suggestion.

It'd be a silly idea to make the journey shorter, because it felt like exploration to me, and it felt good, but for the first island, lowering the wild Pokemon levels would be a good idea as it'd slow down the level development, or just raise the gym levels a bit.

Other than that little criticism, I am enjoying this hack alot :) keep up the good work!

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Thx for all your help mates :)
But i am a little confused on what to do next firstly.
1.The mythic birds just growl and the character goes away,
2.i discovered the cave with the submarine but i dont have strength neither i know where it is,
3.i caught ho-oh and kyogre but the man in sootopolis wont let me in the cave neither the gym is open,
4.i won the fire gym(but didnt get a badge because it isnt a kanto gym)
5.i dont have waterfall neither i know where it is
and i dont know what is next...did the events messed up because of the wtw code?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
2.i discovered the cave with the submarine but i dont have strength neither i know where it is,
3.i caught ho-oh and kyogre but the man in sootopolis wont let me in the cave neither the gym is open,
and i dont know what is next...did the events messed up because of the wtw code?

man you make me answer your questions okay
1.that is just wierd that didn't happen to me meh
2.Strengh is like normal ruby um go to rusturf cave and use rocksmash on the rock they will give you strengh
3.ummmm i don't know but you need to complete the underwater thing first then fly to moriet and you can get waterfall in origin cave
4.you mean blaine's gym? that's just an extra
5.look at number 3

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
1. u gotta beat the elite 4 b4 u get the birds
2.drgoon's answer
3.do the groudon event
4.its a extra
5.waterfall is in the cavce of orgin and do the groudon event AND FINALLY no it didnt

btw where did u find ho-oh?

hope that helps :badsmile:

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
ho-oh is in the a cave in the middle of rentazo and cinnabar. you need to dive and dive back up and go in the cave you should be in destiny where ho-oh is

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
@ DJG:
The glitch I'm talking about is the one where I can't get to the next town because the game has the weird text when your mom calls you about Royal Darkness. Also, can the boulder next to the city where you face Banshee be moved with Strength? It won't work 4 me...unless that's not until the next beta of whatever...

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
yeh i can't push it it's like noone can push the strengh rock next to borona i think that regirock is there or something so yeh

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
First of all, that is a script error. Just keep clicking A, it will stop. It did for me.

Second of all, I think he did that so you won't get past because there are no connections there.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Ok,
It's going good for me!
I am at BORORA TOWN,
And I am about to battle Phantom!
Can't wait for Beta 4!
Good Goin' DJG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back