• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
hey destinedjagold is it ok if you move the male Eevee to Blue path (or that route south of Polaris) where the Female one is?
Its not really good to only have access to 2 of its evolved forms this early in the game.
It would be nice to get a chance to get one of the other 5 evolved forms early in the game too.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
OMFG! A missigno xD.
Mmm, this Angealen is fakemon?
Is very cool!
Well, Djagold, good luck.
Im not played the final version.
But, is inserted my Dark Lugia?
o.O?
I hope yes :)
Hehe.
Good Luck!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Don't spam noob.
There should be a walkthrough somewhere in the site.
Great game DJG!
Shadow lugia took a while to catch.
and i started a new game and i got shiny treecko!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
Help

I beat the game on the beta versions, so you can ask me for help, but I ccouldn't get all the legendaries, so I am replaying the final version, however, I can't find a clean Ruby rom, because almost all the ruby roms are double patched!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
Ok.. can anyone please help me.. when i go up to a legendary and TALK to it.. it makes it sound and dissapears, if i go out away until i cant see it anymore then i go back its there again!! it happens with 3 legenadaries.. whats wrong :'(

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
Nope.. o_o ohhh, i thought i could get them.. because i mean you can see them and everything..
destinedjagold should make it to see them only after the E4.. sorry heh.. anyways THANKS FOR THE GREAT HACK.. ITS THE BEST SO FAR! :D

EDIT: yeah.. i have 5 badges.. so where do i go to get my 6th? im running all around the place confused..

EDIT2: found a wierd bug.. when you go to the Johnto region from veronica town (surf) and you go in a house, when it asks you if you want to come in and you press no . you get teleported back to the BEGGINING town.. lol

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If you gave time to read the first post, then you should have been informed that further questions should be posted in the question thread in the Scrapbox section thread.

Hence, I won't answer questions here...

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
elow djg yeah it works i patchd it on the new clean ruby roms tnx :D hope to see your new hack gudluck :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks. You shocked me with your missingno. Eevee screenshot there bud! :D
Well, a few text fix is what I just did for today, until I receive new bug reports, I'll fix them up (if I can)... :D

Thanks~

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Quick stupid question.
Which attached file should i be downloading? Like is Final Version 2 the newest? Or is Version 3 actually Final Version 3?

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2008
He originally used the actual XD Shadow Lugia as the sprite, but it looked out of place...and ugly...so he created the newer sprite.

my opinion was the new sprite but whit the colors of the original shadow lugia
But the new sprite is perfect so as I said it's just an opinion

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can no longer put a new Shadow Lugia sprite though... The ROM won't accept it anymore, but thanks for liking the new Shadow Lugia sprite.

It was made by Lex. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back