• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VGC 2015 - Milotic

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Hello everyone, I am BlazeVGC! I am new to this forum and have a little bit of VGC knowledge I can share.
Here is a Pokemon I used on my team to get a record of 27-8 on Rating BattleSpot Doubles.
I plan on making a lot of these analyses so please comment if you guys like it!

Milotic @ Maranga Berry
Ability: CompetitiveLevel: 50
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpA / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Recover
- Icy Wind

Competitive is a great ability when going against intimidate users such as Landorus-T & Salamence.
236 HP and 140 Defense EVs allow Milotic to survive Adamant Mega Kangaskhan's Double-Edge, while 100 Special Attack EVs and a Bold nature allow Milotic to be super bulky.
Maranga Berry boosts Milotics SP.Def which after Recover will make Milotic super bulky.
Scald is Milotic's STAB.
Icy Wind can let Milotic outspeed alot of common threats.
Ice Beam can hit Landorus & Dragons really hard.
Protect for protection of Fake Out & for scouting foes moves.

More Sets coming soon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Huh, kinda reminds me of a Milotic I faced while using a team for teh lulz (And won)

Aside from that, can there be a Kee berry variant?
Most people will ALWAYS go for physical attack against a Milotic, so maybe raising your defense might be a better idea.
I dunno tho, you are the one who has tested it, so you probably know way better than me

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
This is really cool! I've been seeing people mentioning Maranga Berry Milotic and Alex Ogloza was using one on his channel for a while. I might try one out on a Mega Venusaur team I've been running lately.

Back