• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Gakkou Gurashi!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
eyUO853.png

Takeya Yuki is in love with the school. For her, it's a wonderful place, where she enjoys her school activities, especially the activities of her club: School Life Club. The club has Rii-chan as the president, Kurumi-chan as another member, and the teacher, Megu-nee, always there for them. Yes, she is in love with her school... in her mind. Because, for her, the reality of the school and their club's activities is way too hard to be perceived...
---
Episodes: 12
Genres: Mystery, Horror, School, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Seinen
Producers: Producers: Sentai FilmworksL, Lerche, Nitroplus, NBCUniversal Entertainment
---
Let's just say I watched the first episode of this and was NOT EXPECTING what I saw. Because this is the first thread I see for this series and I'm not sure how many people are watching it, please remember to put all spoilers in tags!!

Years
Spoiler:

I've been enjoying it a lot, more than any other new show this season. Though this season hasn't shown me any 8/10 quality, this and Working S3 have been pretty good. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets even better, I'd actually be more shocked if it got worse. I knew what I was getting into before I started because people like to drop 'teh subtle hints' that are completely obvious to everyone. First episode still shocked me though, definitely well done execution despite me knowing the premise already.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I really like this one as well, so much so that I actually started reading the manga and I like it as well.
Spoiler:

Years
I can understand dropping something after one episode, but I've never heard of someone so eager to drop something mid episode lol
Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I really like this one as well, so much so that I actually started reading the manga and I like it as well.
Spoiler:
Manga seems to run on a different plotline since the first chapter and first ep has some visible differences...
Especially Mii-kun.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I think they're just going in a different order, but the most important things are the same almost. Especially because the most recent episodes were flashbacks, it's just that instead of having these first we had these in the middle.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I was fortunate enough to be oblivious to anything related to this show and decided to pick this up after seeing it getting 1000 upvotes on the first episode on reddit
Spoiler:

Back