• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you love to see in the future for the pokemon anime ? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hopefully this season will include Team Flare somewhere. They cant make an entire game-based season without including the enemy group.
especially given that they have all of the protagonist from the game, if you count alain as part of the protagonists from the games. they kinda split up parts of the serena & calem from the games up among ash, serena & alain:
with ash geting a hybrid of red & calem's clothes, getting a kalos starter and going on a badge quest.
serena getting one of the other starters, getting grace as her mother, and the character customization
alain getting the prof sycamore assistant and the plot of being tasked with finding out more on mega evolution & given a charizardite. though it came from lysandre rather then sycamore.
thats the other thing, the leader of team flare has appeared in the anime.
i can already see team rocket striking a pose with a few team flare grunts...

AwqALUI.jpg

whoops, wrong picture
heres the right one
wyRuKrI.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
I thought he might get a Mega Charizard at first but when Shota/Scottie said Sceptiloe had a higher chance of mega evolving , I think the chance is 50/50 for Charizard or Sceptile to be Ash's mega evoling pokemon. Or maybe he will not get a mega ?and beat trainers with Mega Evolving pokemon with his normal Pokemon . Like how Pikachu won against Mega Lucario

RhydonTheAncient

RustyKNIGHT
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I want to see Team Flare within Ash's journey. I know in the mega evolution specials, we see Lysandre, but he's in Hoenn. We have yet to see any hint of team flare in the Kalos region unless those Malamar are tied to Team Flare in some way.
Next, I would like to see Ash mega evolve any of his pokemon.
Also, Ash better get a beast team for this region.
He needs to win this Pokemon League.
{:3}

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash showing this expression whenever he fail to understand something !
Like "Love" .

latest

Ash : There are other type of "Like" !!!

Years
Some of the old Pokémon returning for their own sake, Ash having an Umbreon which knows Foul Play and learning from this.

M1 Mewtwo returning and mega evolving into in mega x form after remembering some emotional flashbacks of Ambertwo.
You feel that especially given the slightly strange models of the Mewtwo Mega-Evolutions there's no need to continue that Mewtwo's saga in that way that explicitly, especially if you're somehow making the mega-evolution the point of the previous plot points. You figure that as the Pokémon of the first movie the 'legendary Pokémon don't evolve' scenario would probably be more appropriate unless you wanted to add a different Mewtwo. You don't bring back a Pokémon whose point was that they were the strongest, could stand approximately alone, etc., for a bit, and then make them mega-evolve and so on, it might decentralise the whole point of that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want--

--Ash & Co meet a Legendary Pokemon that accelerate Time and cause Serena's hair to grow back! Serena decide to keep her long hair but adapt a new hairstyle & outfit.
Such as this-
Spoiler:

--Ash doing something like this-
Spoiler:

-- A new running gag where Ash tries to do something Crazy for Fun and Clemont tries to stop him.

-- Ash win the Kalo League .

--Later , He join Looker agency to fight Bad guys.

-- The XY gang spit up after Kalo league ! Serena become a referring character who's busy as a idol while Clemont resume his post as Gym-leader after PIA disapprove Clembot and Bonnie goes back to school.

--Clembot join Ash as the new Cast member ! Alone with a New "Know-It-All" Girl who trying to collect information about Legendary Pokemon.

-- The Series will finally become like "Gintama" that doesn't entirely focus on a "Main Group". Practically All character become Cast character.

Last edited:
Years
1) I would like to see Ash catch a Lucario because much like Sir Aaron he could use Lucario and train him in ways many other trainers could not.
2) I would like to see more Amourshipping than just the hints they've been giving us. I know it's geared towards kids but they can't deny their older viewers and it's not like we're asking for M rated stuff just a kiss or something simple like that{:3}
3) I would love to see a catfight over Ash between Misty and Serena

Years
Hey there, please be sure to check the last post date of threads you're planning on replying to. This one hasn't had any posts for nine months which is quite a while back, making it a dead thread.

Unfortunately since it's old and outdated I'll have to close this. You're welcome to look around the other topics in the Pokémon Anime forum to discuss things and make discussions on anything else that hasn't already been made recently though. =) Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back