• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
[Keep Banned] Christos Honestly if we keep unbanning every last person, I doubt that we're ever going to make any progress aside from handing Lerroux a win. Mind you I didn't go back to read the appeal because I'm lazy xD

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2017
Death post

BlueDogXL strolled around the World of PokeCommunity to get away from the action.
Suddenly, he felt a weird feeling, and just as he took another step, an unseen force launched him far away from PokeEarth.
BlueDogXL was wiped from the earth, and his first Maifa game. "Klllliiippyyyyy" was his last word.

(Bye bye)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
A STOP AT THE ROUND TABLE - D.3

gimmepie grabbed supplies from the mobile armory. A bulletproof vest for a good soldier and a little extra even. He approached Foxrally, throwing the vest over his shoulders.

"Buck up, buddy. We're infiltrating the Round Table tonight. You and I, solo mission."

Foxrally looked a bit nervous and said, "I've got a real bad feeling about this one, gimme. We can't have anyone else join us?"

"No, just us two. We're going in quiet and we're taking out some communication lines. It'll send Todoroki's Army back to the Treehouse."

"Alright, sir."

The two men crossed the Politics Field quietly a few hours later. They met no resistance. It was...strange.

They snuck down alleys and through backstreets until they reached the communication tower. It was completely abandoned.

"Maybe they already fled, sir?" whispered Foxrally.

"Keep your eyes peeled, Fox," said gimmepie, nervousness in his stomach.

Little did they know they were being watched.​

Todoroki waited at the communication tower, hiding inside the small building behind some servers. He had finally had enough of his idiotic underlings foiling his plans and the death of Eros had soured his feelings even further. He had two trusty minions with him though, as they were guaranteed to succeed. Netto Azure and Mana crouched in the shadows of the window.

Foxrally and gimmepie were approaching. Foxrally entered the building first, while gimmepie scanned the perimeter. Todoroki signaled to his minions and they attacked. Mana slammed the building's door shut, locking gimmepie outside. Foxrally screamed and Todoroki shot his ban bullet.

The bullet struck Foxrally in the chest, sending him flying backwards. He landed and Netto struck next. Netto pressed his fingers to Foxrally's lips, but it had no effect on the dizzied soldier. "What the hell!?"

Mana opened the door and knocked gimmepie over. His target hadn't shown up it seemed and he didn't feel like getting caught. Todoroki was close behind, not intending to waste another minute here. If two of the Resistance fighters had foiled his plans this evening, then he didn't want to stay for more to show up. Netto rushed close behind.

"y r u all so inconsidrte of my feelngis??221"

gimmepie chased after the fleeing enemies, leaving Foxrally stunned and dazed in the comm building.​

Lerroux knew this was his chance. He had followed Foxrally the last few blocks, ready to bring him into the fold, but...the risk was too great of being seen. He shrunk back into the shadows. Maybe tomorrow.​

Bardothren had also been following Foxrally. He was tempted to still try to make the switch, but even he knew when to bide his time. This was not the time or place. He wasn't interested in dying yet.​

Klippy as the Narrator
Nakuzami as ?
gimmepie as ?
JohnnyMustang as ?
Bidoof FTW as ?
Seth Rollins as ?
Deceptio as ?
Alli as ?
Ullion as ?
Bacteriophage as ?
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
Nimsy as ?
Bardothren as ?
Mana as ?
Arx as ?
Absol used bite! as ?
Shak as ?
gio7sm as ?
eros as ?
Jupiter as gio7sm
Fantome as ?
apocalypseArisen as ?
Lost Heart as ?
Sonata as ?
Universe as ?
Christos as ?
Ash as ?
Melody as ?
arachnidsGrip as Orpheus
Candy as ?
Twiggy as ?
Detox as ?
Superjolt as ?
Netto Azure as ?
Hermione Granger as ?
Misdreavus as ?
THE Sandwich as Eros
Charlie Brown as ?
Lycanthropy as Sonata
Ninja Aiden as ?
BlueDogXL as Bidoof FTW
Fun Size as ?​

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Years
So... was that all for the story or did everyone literally target the same person?

On top of that something seems off with Mana but I'm not sure exactly what.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Going to guess that Kiyo is good ol' fox. I don't know who else is suss or powerful seeming enough to be targeted by every night action in the game (wow guys rlly).

Also it seems Mana has been either put back in his old body, or was just chillin in the comms building as their host.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Well I can see why they targeted you after what happened yesterday with you going on about THE Sandwich being "Eros".

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You know I'm actually a bit afraid of things going deadly when I talk or vote for something...

Then again, I don't feel like acting randomly.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Absolutely NOTHING changed or was revealed except for the fact that Kiyoshi is Foxrally

what the hell do we do why did we have to target Kiyoshi

[kill] Charlie Brown

Back