• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Deacon Masterson

Deacon listened to the boy's story with genuine interest and gave a sad expression afterwards. "I'm sorry that happened to you kid, it's sad what Team Rocket will do for power nowadays. You are a hybrid now though, fire and fairy typing I am guessing. I think it will please you to know you are not alone. You have your Pokemon first of all, and now you have Rex and myself. My name is Deacon, Deacon Masterson. How about you?" Deacon asked the boy. Then he leaned in and whispered so none of the other people in the restaurant could hear. "Rex is a hybrid too. My friend. He is Dragon and Fighting typed. As am I, being Dark and Dragon typing. We are part of a group of about ten other hybrids formed by a man named Gray and a man named Shadow who are also hybrids. Our sole purpose is to rebel against Team Rocket and eventually destroy them. If you want to join us, then Rex and I will welcome you with open arms. You may have lost everything you've loved, and it's hard, I can empathize with that, but now you have a chance to use your powers for greatness. Will you join us?" Deacon whispered to the boy and asked him, waiting for his response as Rex Dart sat back down. across from them.

Years
Brian Sage

When Brian finished his story he looked at the boy next to him and saw a look of genuine sadness and empathy on his face. "I'm sorry that happened to you kid, it's sad what Team Rocket will do for power nowadays. You are a hybrid now though, fire and fairy typing I am guessing. I think it will please you to know you are not alone. You have your Pokemon first of all, and now you have Rex and myself. My name is Deacon, Deacon Masterson. How about you?" "Brian Sage" he replied trying not to let his voice shake as he was still crying from his story. then Deacon leaned closer and Brian listened intently as he whispered in his ear. "Rex is a hybrid too. My friend. He is Dragon and Fighting typed. As am I, being Dark and Dragon typing. We are part of a group of about ten other hybrids formed by a man named Gray and a man named Shadow who are also hybrids. Our sole purpose is to rebel against Team Rocket and eventually destroy them. If you want to join us, then Rex and I will welcome you with open arms. You may have lost everything you've loved, and it's hard, I can empathize with that, but now you have a chance to use your powers for greatness. Will you join us?" "yeah! He said a little too loud, drawing the attention of a few other customers. Although some were still staring at him because of the whole table surfing incident. "Hey sylveon and fennekin did you hear that?" he asked as his pokemon popped out of their pokeballs into his lap. "We've got some new friends!" He smiled as he pet their heads. Mabe the world wasn't so bad after all.

VillageofDragons

Years
Deacon Masterson

"Great. Then welcome to the group, Brian Sage. Rex, we should leave now. We've attracted too much attention, plus we've already paid for everything and ate." Deacon said to Brian and Rex, Deacon left his own tip on the table for the waiter and then gave a bag of take-out wasabi to Brian for him to eat overtime. Then Deacon grabbed Rex and Brian and guided them out the door and down the streets towards the house. "According to my C-gear the portal should still be active at the house. Rex, Brian, you will follow me through the portal into The Haven. The Haven is a small place in the forest that a hybrid named Lydia makes her home in. It is guarded by forest guardians and has certain rules. The other hybrids in the group are there too, so we should see them once we go through the portal." Deacon explained to Brian and Rex. He arrived with them at the entrance to the house. "Alright guys, you ready?" Deacon asked them, turning around to face them.

Years
Brian Sage
fire.png
fairy_type_marker_zpseb97b9a9.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

"I don't know" He said nervously "I've never traveled by portal before" He shivered. Was it always this windy? He wondered why the wind was picking up as a paper cup hit him in the face. "Whats going on?" he asked, scared that something bad was happening. The wind grew stronger which only made him more scared. "Is it a hurricane?" he said half yelling. He was so terrified now that he didn't realize that he was making the wind happen, and that the wind was sparkling with rainbow colors. Just like what happens when sylveon uses fairy wind.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
Deacon Masterson

Deacon grunted as he felt the brunt of a Fairy Wind being used by Brian. It was double super effective on both of Rex and Deacon, so he was feeling the wind sting at his sides hard. "Brian, calm down! Everything will be fine! Traveling through a portal is like walking from one room to another, it will be fine." Deacon said to help calm him down. "Go, Dragalge!" Deacon said as he threw a Pokeball into the air off his belt. A tall purple and brown looking Pokemon came out and roared feeling the effects of Fairy Wind. "Dragalge, use Gunk Shot into the air!" Deacon told his Pokemon. Dragalge launched poisonous Gunk Shots into the air all around Brian without hitting him though. The result made the wind die without affecting or harming Brian. "It will be okay, Brian. I promise." Deacon said giving him a pat on the back.

Years
Brian Sage
fire.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

"D-d-did I do that?" He asked. "I'm SO sorry! Did I hurt you?" Brian looked both Deacon and Rex over making sure he hadn't hurt them. "It'll never happen again I promise" he said although he didn't believe it himself. Now he had to try and control his anger and his fear, one more thing he had to worry about. He wondered how many other abilities he had although if they were anything like the ones he already used then he would rather not find out. "I think I'm okay now" he said hugging his pokemon close to his chest as he carried them.

Last edited:
Years
Rex Dart

Rex lets Deacon handle all the talking, since he's doing such a fine job of welcoming the new kid. He keeps an eye out for any more Rockets, but they seem to be leaving the group alone. About time.

Brian seems nervous about the portal, which Rex can understand. He doesn't fully trust it either, but he has reason to distrust magic. However, Brian's powers flare up, striking Deacon and Rex with sparkly wind.

It hurts. A lot. But Rex is used to pain, and Deacon manages to negate it with poison from his Dragalge. Brian hugs his Pokemon close, clearly frightened. Rex decides to finally speak up, pulling Brian close with one massive arm.

"Don't worry, kid. Uncle Rex isn't gonna let anything bad happen. You're with friends now, and you've got your Pokemon. If you think about it, sharing their DNA kind of makes you their brother." He smiles at Brian, using his other arm to grab Deacon and Dragalge into the hug.

"We're like family. We keep each other safe, we help each other out, and we get on each other's nerves like no other!" He laughs, giving the group a last hug before releasing them. "We'll teach you to control your powers. I've had years of experience learning how to keep my true nature contained."

Melody Hendricks

Melody is so happy just to have some fun for once, not even noticing that she's levitating again, or that Jack is leading her back to the barracks. She feels like a balloon, floating along beside him as he hums, and she giggles at the thought.

"I'm probably gonna catch so much hell from Shelley or Ariana tomorrow, but I don't care! I completed my mission, and I'm looking forward to another one!" She puts her hand on her microphone, still safely tucked into her pants.

"I've got this, and I've got you. Nothing's gonna stop me now." She grins wickedly as they reach their quarters. She floats over to her bed, falling out of the air and bouncing slightly when she hits the mattress.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
Deacon Masterson

Deacon grunts a little and then regains his composure. "It's fine, you're fine. Don't worry about it. And don't be afraid of your powers. You must embrace your role as a hybrid if you want to get along in this world. Rex and I are fine, don't worry about us." Deacon said to Brian, hoping to reassure him to not be afraid of what he can't control yet or if himself or Rex is hurt. "You may not be able to control your powers well now, but with a little training from the others I'm sure you'll be spectacular." Deacon adds on. Deacon looks in front of the three inside the top floor of the house and notices the portal is gone from the room they are in. "Hey Rex, looks like the portal is closed. Can you contact Shadow or Arryn on your C-gear so Lydia can teleport here and open up another one please? Thanks." Deacon said while waiting for Rex to do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

"Eh, it will blow over in time. Don't worry about Shelley or Ariana. I am looking forward to my next mission as well." Jack says. "I've got this, and I've got you. Nothing's gonna stop me now." Melody says. "Right. Nothing can stop us as long as we're together." Jack says. Jack then blushes for the first time in his life. "What is this feeling I'm having..? I think I actually like this girl.... Crap, that's not good. It feels strange, but nice..." Jack thinks to himself. He walked over to his bed and sits down on it Indian style, thinking to himself while trying not to stare at Melody.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

91YhIMB.png
Orchid​

Orchid sat at the base of a tree glaring at Arryn. She would attack her again but Tulip wasn't here to defend her. And Shadow wouldn't allow it.

Orchid was like a cat, she needed to constantly be doing something or playing with someone. So she stood up and walked over to Arryn and Shadow.

"What are you two doing?" she asked crossing her arms.

She looked Arryn up and down. She didn't look good. At all.

Shadow chooses her over me? Im hotter than she is. Allthough this is the same problem Tulip was having. I guess it's not all about looks is it? But shes a bitch just like I am... Oh well.

"Im bored. When is Tulip coming back? Can we go somewhere?" She asked sitting down.

Orchid perked up when she spied someone new. He was a little runt though. Besides she had Shadow. Well. Kinda.

Years
Brian Sage
fire.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

After they realized that the portal was gone, Brian started to look around. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted movement. "Did you see that?" He whispered to his pokemon. Both of his pokemon looked confused. "There was something outside the window!" he said a bit louder this time. His pokemon looked concerned. He stared out the window straining to see if there was something there, but there wasn't anything. He turned around, but just as he did he saw movement again. His sylveon leaped out of his arms toward the window. "Guys we have company" he said. But this time he was confident, a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. He knew that his new family had his back, refering to both his pokemon as well as Rex and Deacon. "Let's show them who they're up against!"

Years
Rex Dart

Rex pulls out his C-gear, pressing the oversized buttons. He hopes they're not too busy to pick up. "Shadow, it's Rex. Deacon and I are at the house, waiting for a pickup."

"Guys we have company!" Brian is on edge, but is notably more confident than at the restaurant. Rex growls, but can't help but grin. "Brian says someone's here. I'll call you back." He hangs up, stepping up next to Brian and Bulking Up.

"Both of you get behind me if things get rough. I'll cover you." A low roar echoes in his head, as a soft chuckle escapes his grinning mouth.

Melody Hendricks

Melody quietly hums a song to herself. It's not one she wants to share with anyone, being soft and haunting instead of the energetic ones she prefers. But it's the Dream Eater song, and without a dreaming target she can only feed off of ambient emotional energy. Surprisingly, Jack is radiating conflicting emotions, catching her attention. She stops humming, glancing over at him.

"You okay over there, Frosty? I don't wanna harsh your Zen thing, but you're making serious waves, man. Usually that's my thing."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Harvey Scott

'Now let's see how you react to this,' thought Scott with a sly smirk on his face as he looked over at the video screen displaying the aerial video feed from his Fink drone overhead the Hybrid's house. He looked back over at his primary monitor where it displayed the criminal data bank of the region's police force. In it was several new criminal records: Rex and Deacon. All of these newly created records falsely showed they have been made months ago and all labelled the Hybrids as dangerous. Thus the reason the police had their heavily armored and armed SWAT teams ready to breach the house the Hybrids were in. This was not the first time Harvey had used the police to try in capture a target, and he always got a sense of sick enjoyment at putting officers at risk for his own gain. If everything worked out he would be on his way to that police office to pick up his first paycheck.

The door rattled with the sounds of a forceful knock on the door. "This is the Police! Come out immediately we have warrants for your arrest. If you resist we are ready to use force to take you down!" yelled a Police lieutenant outside the door. Lined up on each side of the door was two SWAT members. Additional members were covering all the windows and exits. Finally some normal police cruisers with flashing lights appeared on the scene, but the ordinary officers were only there as support for the more elite SWAT.

Years
Brian Sage
fire.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

Brian stood together with Rex and Deacon ready to face whatever was outside, just as they were about to throw the door open they heard the door shake forcefully and someone's voice. "This is the Police! Come out immediately we have warrants for your arrest. If you resist we are ready to use force to take you down!" What? he thought, the police are supposed to be the good guys. Why were they after a few teenage kids? "It has to be a trick!" Brian yelled "Go away we know you're not the real police!" He was terrified and knew that they probably were the real police, but he refused to believe it. Tears ran down his face as he reached out and threw his hands in front of him. His fists blazed with fire shooting a fall of flame at the bottom of the door and then another at each window as well as one to the ceiling. "The fire will distract them, hopefully long enough for your friend to open the portal. If not then we'll have to break down a wall and run before the fire gets big enough to melt you guys." I sure hope this works, he thought, or else I'll have a couple of melted friends. He crossed his fingers. "Please work"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Shadow:

After no one said they wanted a macaroon Shadow shrugged, "More for me I guess."

He held the basket and gave one to Eevee, who was on his shoulder, and gladly accepted it. Shadow and Arryn both walked near Lydia she explained about the guardians of the haven and what not. Shadow loved the concept and he would not mind at all living here.

They entered a clearing with a strangely thick trunked tree in the middle of it with a small creek running by it. "Here is my home, I am not really a guardian as much as a healer and keeper to the forest. As I know no attacks, I could not guard anything effectively. Granted I have begun to wonder if I should learn some offensive abilities."

Shadow could tell by the way of the growth that it had been manipulated to grow. Hallow so that it was like a house. Vines formed to create a viney door. Shadow watched as Lydia pushed through the vines and which both Arryn and he followed. She quickly started cleaning up the area as if she had forgotten it had been left in a mess. Shadow caught the sight of a Vulpix that only had three tails who was sleeping on a pad that was made completely of nature.

"Well it's not much compared to normal homes, but it's been my home for several years." Lydia smiled.

Shadow took in the entire living area and he loved it. It reminded him of fantasy stories that had elves. Shadow looked over at a book case, ironically, it had fairly tail based stories on the shelves.

She is literally almost like an elf. Shadow smiled.

Shadow heard Orchird come up, "What are you two doing?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Well we are taking a tour of the Haven at the moment. You know why not relax some? You don't always have to be so disrespectful." Shadow said, looking at the books. He had always loved reading, and was almost willing to pick up a book and start reading it there.

"I'm bored. When is Tulip coming back? Can we go somewhere?" Orchird asked, taking a seat.

Shadow turned to look at Orchird, she was glaring at Arryn, "I guess that would be Tulip's choice. She was the one that left. She should be back soon though. I hope she is ok. And I hope she returns to normal. I do have to go get some winter clothing though."

Shadow walked over and messed up Orchird's hair and smiled. He then turned away again and walked away to look at the books. He was thinking about when to tell Arryn about Ice Cave. Maybe soon.

"I really love the house Lydia... or living quarters, what ever you call it. I love the natural feel to it. Although I think I would miss a soft bed. Although laying on the ground or something is actually better for your back and sometimes feels really great."

Shadow continued to look around, watching the Haven from the door. He listened to the creek running.

So peaceful... something I have missed for so long. By this opens my eyes to exactly how cruel humanity can be... I wonder how the world would be if Hybrids ruled it? IS it something to strive for? Would it work? It time I think it would... in time.... I may want to rule this world under the leadership to bring nature and humanity closer together. But If I was to rule, it would be ran by a Round Table Council. Shadow thought about the possibility of ruling the world and it made him smile.

It was then his C-Gear rang. It activated the C-Gear and the screen popped up with Rex's video chatting.

"Shadow, it's Rex. Deacon and I are at the house, waiting for a pickup."

"Guys we have company!" An unfamiliar voice sounded in the background.

"Brian says someone's here. I'll call you back." Rex says, as he hangs up.

"Wait... who is Brian?" Shadow asked the ended video feed.

"Joy... Lydia, Rex, Deacon and someone named Brian is ready for pick up. It seems they found a new hybrid or something. They said someone is there and it didn't sound positive."

Shadow said, walking over to face Lydia.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

91YhIMB.png
Orchid​

"Well we are taking a tour of the Haven at the moment. You know why not relax some? You don't always have to be so disrespectful."

"I wasn't being disrespectful asshat." Orchid growled.

"I guess that would be Tulip's choice. She was the one that left. She should be back soon though. I hope she is ok. And I hope she returns to normal. I do have to go get some winter clothing though."

"I hope she hurrys the hell up. Im bored." she rolls her eyes.

Orchid perked up as she heard of some commotion.

"Whats going on?! Can I fiight someone?" Orchid perked right up, ready to fight.

MEANWHILE

Tulip had already got everything on her list and sent Gardevoir out.

Gardevoir hugged Tulip and she hugged back.

"Gardevoir can you teleport me to the group?" Tulip asked smiling.

Gardevoir nodded touching Tulip and the motorcycle as they teleported to the forrest. Tulip hopped off of the bike and saw Brian. He was SO cute. She blushed and Gardevoir rolled her eyes following behind her.

VillageofDragons

Years
Deacon Masterson

Deacon Masterson, Brian Sage, and Rex Dart thought everything was going fine until they got to the floor of the inside of the house, but the portal was gone. Deacon waited while Rex tried to contact Lydia, but the C-gears were malfunctioning and he only had a short time to get a message in before unexpected visitors arrived outside the house. Rex pulls out his C-gear, pressing the oversized buttons. He hopes they're not too busy to pick up. "Shadow, it's Rex. Deacon and I are at the house, waiting for a pickup." "Guys we have company!" Brian is on edge, but is notably more confident than at the restaurant. Rex growls, but can't help but grin. "Brian says someone's here. I'll call you back." He hangs up, stepping up next to Brian and Bulking Up. "Both of you get behind me if things get rough. I'll cover you." A low roar echoes in his head, as a soft chuckle escapes his grinning mouth.

"No way Rex, I want a piece of the action too. Who does the police think they are messing with?" Deacon says to the other two. Deacon then proceeds to use Hone Claws three times and his fingernails get sharper and curvier than if they had never been cut before. Then they returned to normal as Deacon's power was seriously upped just like Rex's was, ready for battle. Deacon waited for one of his friends to make the first move, and Brian happened to oblige in a time of crisis.

Brian stood together with Rex and Deacon ready to face whatever was outside, just as they were about to throw the door open they heard the door shake forcefully and someone's voice. "This is the Police! Come out immediately we have warrants for your arrest. If you resist we are ready to use force to take you down!" What? he thought, the police are supposed to be the good guys. Why were they after a few teenage kids? "It has to be a trick!" Brian yelled "Go away we know you're not the real police!" He was terrified and knew that they probably were the real police, but he refused to believe it. Tears ran down his face as he reached out and threw his hands in front of him. His fists blazed with fire shooting a fall of flame at the bottom of the door and then another at each window as well as one to the ceiling. "The fire will distract them, hopefully long enough for your friend to open the portal. If not then we'll have to break down a wall and run before the fire gets big enough to melt you guys." I sure hope this works, he thought, or else I'll have a couple of melted friends. He crossed his fingers. "Please work"

Deacon listened to Brian panic, and in the couple last moments of panicking he unlocked more of his hybrid powers and sent balls of fire breaking through the glass and through the front door at the police. "Let me see if I can add some darkness to that blast." Deacon said. His eyes turned pitch black and he began to charge his dark aura. Then he released smaller blasts of Dark Pulses from his hands in all directions one at a time at the fire balls Brian had launched. The Dark Pulses fused with the fire balls and then circulated around each of the fire balls in an atomic form and began sending their own Dark Pulses flashing and beaming into the area of where every single police officer was. "Combination attack! Dark Flame Atomic Light!" Deacon was controlling the Dark Pulses through his hands, so that none of the blasts actually harmed the officers, but each time a beam flashed next to one it blinded them harshly. "Hehe, that will buy us some more time." Deacon says to no one in particular.

"Come on, let's go!" Deacon says to Rex and Brian. "That should intimidate them and stun them long enough for Lydia to hear Shadow and open a portal for us. Let's get to a safe place now!" Deacon says to them. He walks up the stairs motioning to Rex and Brian to follow himself, and then walks into the highest floor of the house. "Come on Lydia... I'm counting on you! Open the portal for us! That combination attack won't last forever.... Please, open the portal before one of my friends gets hurt!" Deacon thinks to himself while struggling to get away from the situation they're in. "I've already let one person get killed before. I won't allow it again!" Deacon thinks as well. He powers down and waits for the others to catch up, hoping Shadow can get the message to Lydia in time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

Jack is thinking about whether or not to tell Melody he likes her yet. His inner and outer self are conflicting with each other, creating an ice patch to spill under where Jack Frost is sitting on the bed. Jack is whirled from his thoughts and dreams as Melody speaks to him. "You okay over there, Frosty? I don't wanna harsh your Zen thing, but you're making serious waves, man. Usually that's my thing." "Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was just thinking about something. It's fine now..." Jack says to Melody. He sees the ice patch below himself and before Melody can see it he sucks it back into his self, something he didn't know he could do. "Awesome! This makes cleanup SO much easier." Jack thinks to himself. Now it looks like the spot was never there. Jack then decides that he will tell her, but not yet, and he will do it in his own way at the right time and setting. Jack then proceeds to yawn since all this thinking has got him tuckered out. Jack lays over on his bed and puts his head on his pillow, pulling the covers over him till he's comfy so that he is on his side. After a couple last thoughts Jack falls asleep to a whir of dreams.

Last edited:
Years
Rex Dart

And now the house is on fire. Great. "Just once I'd like to be in a house without destroying something! Or everything..." Deacon takes charge, pulling off a visually impressive combination attack, then heading upstairs. "We can combine our attacks? ...something to look into later." He ushers Brian upstairs after Deacon, following behind.

He stops at the top of the stairs, Bulking Up to his limit. His now massive muscles and dark scales will present quite the intimidating picture to anyone coming in after them. "Let's hope they have another portal for us."

Melody Hendricks

Jack seems to settle down, even yawning and going to sleep. Melody grins, as a sleeping target gives her a dream to eat. But she stops herself, realizing that she shouldn't do that to a friend. "If I get hungry later, I'll find an Aqua man or something, sing him a lullaby." She speaks to herself, before curling up on her bed and sleeping.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lydia

Lydia looked at Shadow with a serious look and telepathically said, "I'll get them." She closed her eyes sending both a mental message to Aerith and creating the energy to teleport herself. A few seconds later she disappeared as the orbs she had created in her hands grew and enveloped her. When Lydia teleported away in a flash of light the Vulpix woke up and with half asleep eyes looked up at Arryn and Shadow then yawned. It did not seem concerned or interested in the strangers' presence. She then rolled over on its back and tried to fall back asleep.

Lydia reappeared inside the house under siege less than a second after teleporting from her home. Right as Lydia teleported into the house the sounds of breaking glass followed an intense hissing filled the air. The police had launched sleeping powder grenades through almost every window, as the sound of the door being smashed in by a Nidoking filled the air. The violent sounds and gas began to fill Lydia's senses and she immediately began to create a portal for the others.

Reaching out and finding the Hybrids' minds she quickly telepathically transmitted to them, "I'm here, Portal will be opened very soon. Get here quick!" The sounds of boots storming into the house alongside the police's gas mask wearing pokemon filled the house as Lydia was able to form a portal in record time. Some of the sleeping powder was finding its way into the entertainment room Lydia was in and the sounds of the fully equipped officers could be heard everywhere. What was going on? Wondered the Hybrid as she kept the portal open, waiting for the others to come. Looking over she could see the gas creeping closer and closer.

Years
Brian Sage
fire.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

Brian was worried when he heard a hissing noise. He quickly turned to see what looked like a grenade emitting smoke. "What's wrong with that grenade" he said as the smoke slowly filled the room "Whhasfff" he gagged and coughed as the smoke filled his lungs. He felt tired. He almost passed out but his sylveon used misty terrain and filled the lover half of the room with pink mist that negated the effects of the gas. He heard a voice, but not through his ears. It was like it was projected into his mind. He didn't like it at all, feeling like his mind was violated. "I'm here, Portal will be opened very soon. Get here quick!" Knowing he couldn't see that well from the mist and that he was still drowsy from the gas, he grabbed onto his fennekin's tail as it led him towards the portal. "Heeeeehhyyhh" He croaked out as a figure came into view. His sylveon had him propped up from behind with its ribbons and his fennekin pulled him along through the portal. Once on the other side he collapsed on the ground and blacked out. The last thing he saw was his sylveon's concerned face as his eyes rolled back in his head and the world went dark.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Shadow:

Shadow watched as he heard the commotion on the otherside. He could see the sleeping gas fill the house as the house burned.

"Damn it! I thought I told the cops we weren't a threat!" Shadow yelled.

At that point, a boy with a Sylveon stumbled through the portal and collapsed from inhaling too much sleeping gas.

"Arryn, get the boy away from the portal, don't inhale the gas, you will fall asleep!" Shadow told Arryn.

Shadow quickly placed Eevee on the ground and covered his nose, "They need help. I will not allow them to fall!"

Shadow jumped through the portal alongside Lydia and faced the flames and gas pouring in.

"Everyone, through the portal now!!" Shadow yelled.

Shadow activated Flash Fire, and the flames started drawing into his body. He no longer cared about keeping things clean. This was the police's fault now. The destruction of the house was now on their heads.

"I told you that we weren't a threat! If you wish us to be the monsters you think we are, then I will show you to protect them! I will be what you think we are! This is your own fault! You have forced my hand!!" Shadow yelled.

The fire rushed toward his body now as he summoned a massive fire ball and it started to turn blue. This was a move he had not yet tried, known as Blue Flare. He had gain knowledge of it when his body absorbed his sisters soul. Only one pokemon could learn the move so far.

Shadow used the fire ball to burn some of the sleeping gas, but not all could be burned away. Once, everyone had gotten through the portal, he would launch at the police.

"I guess for now we will never be allies. You all are so blinded by the unknown and cower before us in fear. It makes you stupid!" Shadow yells at the police.

Back