• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 14, 2021
I enjoy beta 9 the hack was so awesome I play a lot of hacks and this one is my favorite one by far. I rate it a perfect 10 thank you making this hack. Looking forward beta 10 soon :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 24, 2015
Oh... It's really dissapointing to know that Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter is cancelled :(

Actually there cancelled until red chapter is finished since he can't work on all of the hacks at once and wanted to focus on one hack at a time.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
Actually there cancelled until red chapter is finished since he can't work on all of the hacks at once and wanted to focus on one hack at a time.
no, they are completely cancelled, they wont be done even after red chapter is finished

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, so there are several glitches in the game that prevents the player from playing 3 post events (e.g. Mirage Tower Arc, Past Arc and Carly's Ending chapter). It takes about 4 days to fix these glitches, but I currently have the flu (it's 13 Degrees Celsius in Sydney, but it literally feels like 3 Degrees Celsius), work, uni and paying the mortgage so I can't really focus on it, so I'm giving people an option here.

A) Release Beta 10 on the 7th of August, and then release a fix patch later in the week (allows you to continue from your save file).

OR

B) Just delay the release by one week.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
If your sick health more important then a hack if the games got a few game breaking glitches personally id try to fix them then release the game then when people pick up on the few glitches left out from beta testers then you can send fix. I posted here when you just started the game and have been awaiting this game for so long i can wait alittle longer especially since this will be a very great game as i wont play untill finished. Congrates on all your hard work as its a game alot of people are excited about and some alittle more demanding then others. The strain of making a game under so much pressure in real life is a difficult task. Thank you :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Okay, so there are several glitches in the game that prevents the player from playing 3 post events (e.g. Mirage Tower Arc, Past Arc and Carly's Ending chapter). It takes about 4 days to fix these glitches, but I currently have the flu (it's 13 Degrees Celsius in Sydney, but it literally feels like 3 Degrees Celsius), work, uni and paying the mortgage so I can't really focus on it, so I'm giving people an option here.

A) Release Beta 10 on the 7th of August, and then release a fix patch later in the week (allows you to continue from your save file).

OR

Option B,
The true fans of the game can wait a bit longer to play the game.
I might not be here from the begining of the hack but I understand the situation and I prefer playing the game delay. And your health is more imporant that this hack. When you will be healthy, then you can focus on the hack.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Option A might also be more relevant (disregarding your health which has ofcourse higher priority) cause we might also check for other bugs that need to be fixed. You and your team could always have overlooked something right?

Years

OR

B) You should rest up bro. Health is more important than this hack and you should rest because you've done so much for making this hack. Thanks for making an awesome hack and I hope you get well soon bro! Take all the time you need! :)

Years
Have not really posted for about 2 years now. Was waiting for your release in the shadows. OK I too think the B option is better. People can wait more for 1 week as they are waiting already. Cheers !!!

Years

OR

Aethestode, I've one question, when you've finished Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter, will you work on Pokemon Adventures Blue Chapter?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
B) because It is a final beta, take your time man
Meanwhile you can make a trailer video if you want to show your progress :)

Back